AnonD-577, 04 Jun 2013Dude,
don't take it personally..
I clearly stated that it does not have proper FB app.. The... morehi dude
im planing to get this nokia lumia 720 mobile so pls tel me z gud to use r not,,,....
mxtreme, 04 Jun 2013"proper" fb app??...the fone has proper intgration....INSTANCE for instagram..nokia ... moreDude,
don't take it personally..
I clearly stated that it does not have proper FB app.. The posts that are seen in the "Integration" are clearly limited and the experience is not even half as good as per Nokia Lumia users around me..
Please try instagram once.. There is a reason why that app became so famous.. A rip-off is a rip-off, not as good!
Again I clearly said you cannot download songs from browser, there is Nokia music store. But I've seen several times the songs I am looking for are not available for download..
Pocket file manager is a paid app and I haven't tried it, so can't really comment on that..
But clearly most of the above are ways to make-do, and not the real thing..
Though I would like to thank people who brought to my notice a few things on this forum including the "Pocket file manager" you mentioned which I didn't know previously.. Thank you so much for that.
AnonD-146799, 04 Jun 2013You can download files from UCBrowser. You also can download files from IE via extending apps.Those files show up in UC Browser only.. If I download a song, I would like to see it nokia music player which was not the case when I tried. Let me know, if there is a way (in detail) to see songs downloaded from UC Browser in the regular music player or via IE..
AnonD-577, 04 Jun 2013Here is a list of features that are not available in this phone (some are really small, but i... moreYou can download files from UCBrowser. You also can download files from IE via extending apps.
which is the best one for camera?
Nokia lumia 720 or sony xperia l...
Kindly ans me...
AnonD-577, 04 Jun 2013Here is a list of features that are not available in this phone (some are really small, but i... more"proper" fb app??...the fone has proper intgration....INSTANCE for instagram..nokia music for music downloads where the size of the song is reduced to half with great quality....thus providing better speed for dwnloads....POCKET FILE MANAGER for .zip files
Here is a list of features that are not available in this phone (some are really small, but important to people, and you won't even go around asking anyone if these features are there, but I just thought I'll jot it down for convenience sake. Might help someone)
1. No radio (till the new update arrives, which is not expected before July)
2. No proper facebook app
3. You cannot download songs from browser (from any website)
4. Battery is non-removable
5. It doesn't have instagram
6. No speed dial (you have to use rapdialer for that)
7. After a missed call, there is no blinking light to indicate a missed call
8. no alphanumeric keypad (only qwerty)
9. While listening to music, you cannot scroll forward a song (you can forward the song using the button but not scroll)
10. You cannot access a zip file that has been mailed to you
11. Word and excel files can be viewed and edited, but Powerpoint files can only be viewed
At the same time, I would just like to mention that there are several things I totally love about this phone:-
1. Camera - It's got a solid camera, and shots taken in low light come up to be so natural and good.
2. Design - It's got a very premium and thin feel which I really like.
3. Battery life - This is a big problem in the androids of this range ( I am currently using one)
4. Browsing - I really like the browsing experience of this phone. It is very smooth, somewhat better than my android phone.
5. Navigation - Offline navigation is a plus.
There is no such battery life problem in lumia 720. In fact it is one of the best phones in terms of battery life in this price range.
Please check if the following are kept on by you by mistake:-
3. Wifi (Optional) - to increase battery life, not really a problem if you keep it on.
In case you still feel there is a problem, please take it to nokia care centre. There must be a problem in the particular handset.
Hello everyone. Do you have a problem like me???? After I bought Lumia 720 for nearly two weeks, I have a battery problem. When the battery is fully charged 100%, it have a message like this" the remaining time: 0 days, 19 hours,30 minutes.Also, it suck so fast. And now the battery is so poor. How should l do now??? Please suggest right now
AnonD-146799, 04 Jun 2013IT has the best security like iOS and does not offer useless and insecure features unlike android.agreed...that's why it struggles to gain world mobile OS marketshare...
neo, 04 Jun 2013Is there any way delete 'other files' ? That eats up the memory too :( already 900MB for me. press the apps you want to delete for a few seconds and it shows some option.
i'm using lumia 720.. I had sent songs from my previous mb,n those songs are not visible anywhere in it..plz tell me,hw to search those songs...
hrithik, 03 Jun 2013Actually wp8 is the worst of the 3 oss. Not only it has limited functionality, the wp8 ui real... moreIT has the best security like iOS and does not offer useless and insecure features unlike android.