Anonymous, 07 Aug 2015Microsoft announced Lumia 735 is one of them to receive WINDOWS 10 MOBILE UPDATE FIRST, then w... moreYes this comes to my mind too. Why w10m for L730 mustn't release together with L735 as both are similar mobiles? But why Microsoft? Why?
i want to switch moto g(2nd gen) this lumia phone. because i don't use my phone to do this and that but only for simple basic use and basic normal games. And also because this phone has good battery compared to Android phone. and also the windows style is good.
Manohar 808 PureView, 07 Aug 2015I'm 35 years old... I'm planing to buy Nokia 730... Which colour looks premium? I don't like W... moreHi,
Black and White colours very common u get in every mobile of every brands. Only Orange is different and it specifies it is nokia mobile.. It looks good eye catching smart n elegent.
narsi, 07 Aug 2015Bro I want to share pictures, videos, music files from Windows phone(nl730) to Windows phone(n... moreTo transfer files via Shareit app from windows phone another windows phone.. U need to switch on internet sharing option in any one of the device n connect the other phone with this WiFi connection.. Then u can share via Shareit app .
Manohar 808 PureView, 07 Aug 2015Wifi File Transfer Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone. * No s... moreU r welcome.. I posted about Shareit app so that everyone can use the full potential of windows phone.. We all r here to share information n experience that we know about our windows phone..
I'm 35 years old... I'm planing to buy Nokia 730... Which colour looks premium? I don't like White colour ! Please suggest me which colour is rich in looks among Dark Grey, Orange and Green ? My phone should not look like a toy!!!
Which colour among the Dark Grey, Green and Orange looks pre
narsi, 07 Aug 2015Bro I want to share pictures, videos, music files from Windows phone(nl730) to Windows phone(n... moreActually, I don't have this phone.... So can't give solution for your question... sorry... I just copied my previous msg from others......
Microsoft announced Lumia 735 is one of them to receive WINDOWS 10 MOBILE UPDATE FIRST, then what happened to L730 both are having everything same except 4G and sim slot in L735. why....? L730 not getting the update together with L735
Manohar 808 PureView, 07 Aug 2015Wifi File Transfer Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone. * No s... moreBro I want to share pictures, videos, music files from Windows phone(nl730) to Windows phone(nl730) using SHAREIT. if any tried this type of connection. I and my brother have Nokia Lumia 730 mobiles. I've connected to android device so many times by share it, but its connecting/working between Nokia Lumia 730 mobiles
Anonymous, 27 Jul 2015WhatsApp notification is closed, maybe corrected n win 10. This is silly so many updates but l... morei hd the same problem.but when i deleted some chat it is now working properly
Manohar 808 PureView, 07 Aug 2015Wifi File Transfer Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone. * No s... morefrnds., I m going 2 buy diz phn but I m confuz DT is it support HD video n is it possible to trans far apps between windows n endryt phn
Manohar 808 PureView, 05 Aug 2015How can you say that Nokia730 is better than Ms640xl ???????730 had led display but 640xl does nt
does not had an hanging problem
narsi, 06 Aug 2015How to share files like music,videos and pictures using Shareit app from Nokia Lumia 730-Nokia... moreWifi File Transfer
Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone.
* No size limitation.
*No internet connection.
* No cellular charges.
#How to send files from windows phone to Android-
Just do the following steps:
1) Install shareit app(W8.1), In case of windows 8.0 just install shareit app (W8.0) on windows mobile phone.
2) Shareit app must be installed on Android phone.
3) Open shareit app on both mobile phones.
4) From windows press SEND key, select files and press send..
5) Click on RECEIVE key from android phone.
6) Wait until Wi-Fi hotspot(Android) turned on.
7) at bottom of the shareit app(Windows phone) click on 'View WLAN setting'.
8) It opens new Wi-Fi setting window.
9) Click on Wi-Fi sense and enable Wi-Fi hotspot.
10) Then press back and then enable Wi-Fi, it will discover new open network and you must connect to it.
11) press back and as you come back you will find a new network of your friend to whom you want to share files.
12) Click on the network and your file will be sent.
#How to receive files from android phone:
1) Click on the Send button from android phone and select files and share.
2) It will activate hotspot service. If not, u must enable apple optimization mode. Press 'SEND' key and at the bottom of the phone you will find three options/Icons-
A) Apple B) Android C) Computer.
You must choose 'apple'. As you choose 'apple' it will activate hotspot.
3) Then press RECEIVE key from windows phone and at the bottom of the shareit app press on ' View WLAN setting'.
4) Hotspot must be enable on windows phone.
5) Turn Wi-Fi on and connect to the open network.
6) Come back to the app and Android will found windows network.
##Important for windows phone-
1) Hotspot must be turned on.
2) After connecting to the network through shareit app, sometime it can't discover open network, don't worry go back and press again SEND/RECEIVE keys.
##Important for Android-
1) when you try to send any file to windows phone, you must turn on 'apple optimization mode'.
2) If u don't, windows won't discover a new Android network.
I checked it, it really works...i am feeling better ever before.
Plz plz plz share this review.
I hust coppied an old review of Geo46.... Thanks to him....
J.E.Sunny, 04 Aug 2015Friendz I was downloading over 500 mb games from windowsphone.com bt now im unable to download... moreDude at first copy all your files using zune nd thn reset your phn thn you wil b able to dwnload apps without any problem nd if this doesnt helps use another microsoft account
Manohar 808 PureView, 06 Aug 2015Hi friends, plz any one tell me whether there is any screen guard from manufacturer in a brand... moreHello Manohar,
What i get from your question is that you are looking for a screen guard from branded manufacturer. Well, we can get tons of screen guards from local mobile shops for Rs 100/- or so but they won't last for long, will loose adhesive, catches scratches and leaves bubbles while installing.
I too got frustrated of buying those cheap screen guards but finally i found this screen guard that i installed on my moto g which gave me a premium look and lasted for long since an year and still looks good. I sold my moto g later this year and thought of buying nokia lumia 730. But beforehand i bought this nokia lumia 730 screen guard. Now, i changed my mind and not planning to buy nokia lumia 730. I have this screen guard unopened in sealed pack and i would to recommend it to you. Trust me, you will not regret in getting this.
Here is the link to the screen guard - http://bit.ly/NokiaLumia730FullBodyProtectionScreenGuard - http://www.ebay .in/itm/Full-Total-Body-Cover-Protection-For-Nokia-Lumia-730-NEW-LifeLong-Protection-/281767422757?
Feel free to contact me. Remove any spaces in the above links if requried.
Hi friends, plz any one tell me whether there is any screen guard from manufacturer in a brand new new 730 or not???