OLED Screen is main culprit of battery drain. That cant be changed so have to carry a charger in pocket everywhere
Some of codes of network cos also dont work, *7750 it never implement a basic window factor. Try anybody and experience it.
I did the same process earlier in case of Moliplayer Pro. I saw that in spite of changing region from China to India after installation, 2-3 Chinese apps had existed by default which could not be uninstalled later and simultaneously Calender language also been changed. There are no other way except resetting the phone to uninstall those apps. Is there any way to overcome this issue ? Regards....
How can this handset will offer best performance after wp10 ? What new things comes to in ?
Seriously annoyed with my 730. Just finished charging and just used the phone in surfing the net, now from 100% the battery is down to 87% in less than an hour. Have not played any game yet after I charged. Tried soft reset for numerous times and hard reset once it's still the same. To the people who are planning to buy a lumia 730, don't. Get a Lumia 640xl instead.
Abhishek P., 09 Jul 2015Which movie player is good for 4.8 Gb 1080p movie Use vlc player
Abhishek P., 09 Jul 2015Which movie player is good for 4.8 Gb 1080p movie hai dude....
Install moliplayer Chinese version.. This version is free and can only b seen if ur phone region is china..
Follow the steps:
1. To c it in store change the region to China in settings(don't change "regional format" change only region)..
2. Then search for moliplayer in store then look for the Chinese version by swiping to left to c related option..
4. Wen u open the app it will b in Chinese language... Don't panic tap the bottom Chinese word.. There u go ..
5. The app will open in English version...
6. Now u can change the region to the India... (by doing this wont disable the app) ... U can play full hd dual audio .. Subtitle.. mkv,flv.. Formats.. Etc.. No problem
Abhishek P., 09 Jul 2015Which movie player is good for 4.8 Gb 1080p movie Moliplayer or flv player
Hey friends I have 4.8 Gb 1080p movie can it properly play in my Lumia 730
ARNAB, 07 Jul 2015i want to install.........imo app,,,,,,it is available for 730? reply must,,,,,,,,,,,it`s imp... moreYeah it is there in store, you can also check on the internet, it has details about windows phone applications available.
Anonymous, 08 Jul 2015Plz anybody help me out. How to set individual (different) ringtone for each SIM in Lumia 730?Go to notification+sounds there are messaging 1 and 2 and phone 1 and 2