arcane, 13 Jun 2015Plz anyone can tell is share it works on Lumia 730 ...i jst buy it and don't know how to use s... moreWifi File Transfer
Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone.
* No size limitation.
*No internet connection.
* No cellular charges.
#How to send files from windows phone to Android-
Just do the following steps:
1) Install shareit app(W8.1), In case of windows 8.0 just install shareit app (W8.0) on windows mobile phone.
2) Shareit app must be installed on Android phone.
3) Open shareit app on both mobile phones.
4) From windows press SEND key, select files and press send..
5) Click on RECEIVE key from android phone.
6) Wait until Wi-Fi hotspot(Android) turned on.
7) at bottom of the shareit app(Windows phone) click on 'View WLAN setting'.
8) It opens new Wi-Fi setting window.
9) Click on Wi-Fi sense and enable Wi-Fi hotspot.
10) Then press back and then enable Wi-Fi, it will discover new open network and you must connect to it.
11) press back and as you come back you will find a new network of your friend to whom you want to share files.
12) Click on the network and your file will be sent.
#How to receive files from android phone:
1) Click on the Send button from android phone and select files and share.
2) It will activate hotspot service. If not, u must enable apple optimization mode. Press 'SEND' key and at the bottom of the phone you will find three options/Icons-
A) Apple B) Android C) Computer.
You must choose 'apple'. As you choose 'apple' it will activate hotspot.
3) Then press RECEIVE key from windows phone and at the bottom of the shareit app press on ' View WLAN setting'.
4) Hotspot must be enable on windows phone.
5) Turn Wi-Fi on and connect to the open network.
6) Come back to the app and Android will found windows network.
##Important for windows phone-
1) Hotspot must be turned on.
2) After connecting to the network through shareit app, sometime it can't discover open network, don't worry go back and press again SEND/RECEIVE keys.
##Important for Android-
1) when you try to send any file to windows phone, you must turn on 'apple optimization mode'.
2) If u don't, windows won't discover a new Android network.
I checked it, it really works...i am feeling better ever before.
Plz plz plz share this review.
Plz anyone can tell is share it works on Lumia 730 ...i jst buy it and don't know how to use share it coz when I open share it thn other phones are not able to connect it
biswa, 11 Jun 2015Is there any browser by which I can do background download? Someone told that he could do ba... moreThe greatest device I have ever met fo such a relatively low cost price. great apps except for limitations on what their store offers, eg no Bp Check and fingerprint security applications found on Anroid. I give a rating of 8/10, though, for this awesome piece of innovation that I enjoy everyday.
Somewhere I came across that, Microsoft is rolling out a new critical update for 730, 830, 930 and 1520 to fix the random reboot issue. don't know about its availability. check this out..
I was facing this from the day one of my 730. Hope it will solve the issue.. Thank you MS. Love WP. waiting for W10...
auli, 13 Jun 2015do this phone's gorilla glass get scratches easily? mine got two minor scratches from my jeans... moreI've used it for more than 3 weeks without any screen guard. I'm sure it won't get scratched very easily.. because I used to rub the screen very often and hardly.. I haven't noticed any scratch.. But later I was forced to apply screen guard as it was bit reflective for me..
but the display is very strong I guess.. My phone fall down daily from my hand as i'm very careless.. but no damage till now.. hope it won't get break otherwise replacing it's pricier OLED display would cost me half of the phone price.
do this phone's gorilla glass get scratches easily? mine got two minor scratches from my jeans pocket in TWO WEEKS. can i claim my guarantee for the scratches?
thx sorry for my bad english
vinod, 12 Jun 2015Do you know what the size of the update?I heard that the update is less than 1mb
vinod, 12 Jun 2015Do you know what the size of the update?just 1mb
Hello frns i m happy with this device last tym i said about the battry 1% drop per 2minute using 2G signal...now i m seen that during charging my phone at 99% only 1% need tym to charge us 20minute..and afterthat i put it my device on table without use my btry drop to 96% so guys plz plz tell me is this my btry is faulty or what plz fen my device is under still wrrnty.thnkyu
Anonymous, 12 Jun 2015Im Happy ..Arrive new update todayDo you know what the size of the update?