Anonymous, 26 May 2015My 730 is just one month old.. I feel like battery is draining too fast.. No much battery disc... morehi there,
I am facing same issues, battery draining quickly with moderate use, but when I use internet for browsing or other purposes backup is pathetic can't even half a day long. even when playing candy crush it heats like anything you just cant bear it on face, it restarts sometimes but now it is less frequent (I dont know why), when using wifi backup is just fine, I think lesser battery backup when using internet on SIM is due to operator I will try changing SIM with a better operator and write you soon. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
however OS have several limitations but I am happy with them.
jaggu, 24 May 2015Feeling lucky , got Lumia 730 for 11.5k.But facing battery issues (drains quickly) .......Then you are not lucky :D Mine lasts a day on heavy wifi browsing.. 1.5 days on moderate usage
What I didn't like:
1. Terrible rear camera! It actually sucks
2. Slow game load times.
3. Viber and Messenger sucks too
My 730 is just one month old.. I feel like battery is draining too fast.. No much battery discharges when phone is locked and kept aside (keeping cellular data is on, using 2 SIM together). But when I browse battery discharge like anything.. with moderate use 100% charge would last for 1 day hardly.. Not good though..
For my badness my Lumia 730 restarts while using it.. Don't know whether it is due to apps or the mobile os problem. It restarts automatically twice in a day from the day one of purchase.. Most of the times it happens when I unlock the phone.. Any solution for this problem.? Have restored twice. My brother's 525 doesn't have problems like this of course it takes time to load the things when scrolling..
After using both lumia 525 and 730 i would like to say performance is fabulous.. no slow down. no lags. but my 730 gives nonsense restarting problem. no other problems at all.. this OS is fantastic. super fast ui( can be made faster by reducing the animation)
some user friendliness and feature is required
- phone dialler. Nonsense.. We need to erase if we entered wrong number in between.
- Cursor in text fields.. not user friendly.
- built in audio recording app
- complete capable file manager is required
- people hub is fantastic. but no option for sim contacts only able to copy sim contacts to phone.. (I didn't dig too much tell me if there is a way to use contacts saved in sim like contacts saved in phone)
- not able to find from which contact number v have received message when the contact has multiple numbers.
- pls stick to the old hardware requirements - shutter key, volume keys, lock key, capacitive navigation keys
- usb otg a must need(hope on windows 10)
- built in hdr capturing
- rich capture in camera is not found in my 730
- full control over front camera would be awesome.. otherwise this 5 or 8 mp is useless
- placing homescreen tiles is big mess.. enable us to edit all at once..
- need transparent tiles for 2sim phone and message
- no ways to manage sim contacts
Need a feature rich os and no extra work to find out what we need in that particular app(inbuilt one).
someone please tell me some interesting games that dont require wifi to download e.g fighting or race games e.t.c
I want to buy L730 , is this phone best or some prblm with it like battery..pls help
I am from India. Got a Lumia 730 just 10 days back. The phone is good. Battery drains out fast if I switch on 3G. With 2G or WiFi, it works fine.
I would like to know if the old Nokia handsfree device (got with Nokia 603) can be used with New Lumia 730 or not ? If I connect my old handsfree to Lumia 730, I could not hear anything. Is it compatible or not ? If not, is there any solution for this...
In the new handsfree, which I got with Lumia 730, only microphone is available. I could not receive calls with the handsfree device. You can receive the calls only through the handset. It becomes very difficult while driving. Is there any way out for this...
confused between lumia 730 and 640xl.i need good camera phone in low light and in day light thank
it's battery life is bad . It drains all time. It's battery life is its only drawback.
Lumia 730 can play live streaming video in internet like hotstar,youtube,etc?
Pl's friends help me!
Anonymous, 23 May 2015Star sports app in store with live streaming Download ringtone maker app and select song u want,save it.thats it
vivek, 24 May 2015my battery drop 1% per 2min with 2g net... And getting full charge 3:30 hour to 4 hour.... How... morebro i also face same problem.. and no one have solution for this.. my front camera also not give me result as 5 mp... its only give me 2 mp result.. battery make me sad also bro.. i am get only 8 or 9 hour battery backup with used of whatsapp and fb in 2g net ...
plese help me with tigh games that do not require wi fi download eg shadowfight 2 e.t.c thanks