Comparing nokia lumia 730 and htc desire 816,
which has better camera quality?
sabir, 24 Apr 2015i think microsoft lumia535 is better than nokia lumia 730Do you think 535 is better than 730...Please compare it before posting comments...
535- no oled,clear black, no snapdragon 400 processor, no zeiss optics, low resolution & ppi for 5" device.
Don't compare budget mobiles with 730...even 640xl can't beat 730's build quality and camera...
How can I have access to internet with a mobile data. With Wifi it works at home. While I am outside sometimes it works sometimes it does not, being otside I switch off WiFi but it does not help. I can not be connected to Internet. I am really fed up with this phone . I was few Times at Meteor store and laso Organge but it did not help at all. Is tehre anybody who can help me out ? Do I need to reset my phone. If so where is reset key /point?
I bought Nokia 730 dual SIM and I have a problem to have access to intrenet while I am outside of my home. When I am at home I use WIFI and everything is fine. While outside I switch off WiFi and at the top it shows me MObile Data as active and sometimes I am lucky to have conncetion but more often I am not and I do not have any connection to internet at all. Yesterday it was fine I had access to BBC4 and German and French radio but today I have tried and nothing . If somebody can help me, I contacted my local store few Times and they showed me that I need to switch off WiFi . I do it but internet is hectic and siometimes I am connected , sometimes not. I think that I did a wrong business buying Nokia 730 dual SIM
Nice phone an i kike it but my games and calender does not open tel me what to do pls tnks in advance.
VeDANT, 24 Apr 2015does it suppert Xvid video format?Install moliplayer Chinese version.. This version is free and can only b seen if ur phone region is china..
Follow the steps:
1. To c it in store change the region to China in settings(don't change "regional format" change only region)..
2. Then search for moliplayer in store then look for the Chinese version by swiping to left to c related option..
4. Wen u open the app it will b in Chinese language... Don't panic tap the bottom Chinese word.. There u go ..
5. The app will open in English version...
6. Now u can change the region to the India... (by doing this wont disable the app) ... U can play dual audio .. Subtitle.. mkv flv.. Formats.. Etc.. No problem
VeDANT, 24 Apr 2015does it suppert Xvid video format?Buy using moliplayer app u can play mp4,mkv,avi,wmv,flv formats..
Also it supports dual audio and subtitle..
vicky j, 24 Apr 2015Hey frnds ,i recently(3 days ago) buy Nokia lumia 730 and it works awesome...! Camera qualit... more1. Wikipedia 2. Wordament 3. My Piano Phone 4. Office Lens 5. #1 ToolKit 6. Cricbuzz 7. Dictionary 8. Perfect Music 9. Shadow Fight 2 10. UC browser 11. Asphalt 8......etc
Hey frnds ,i recently(3 days ago) buy Nokia lumia 730 and it works awesome...!
Camera quality is best even better than HTC Desire 816 and Sony C3. But please tell me basic and required apps so that i can enjoy my device more.
My preference are...
1.Good Call quality & Network
2.Good Battery Backup
3.wifi & Maps
4.Loud ringtone volume
5.Good rear camera (ffc not an issue)
My previous mobile was Nokia 603..
This would be my first windows phone...
How can I share pics songs videos and other files with android fon??? Is "share it" compatible in lumia 730
Much confussed t select...
Lumia 730 or Lumia 640.
Doesnt want more than 5'screen.
Both the model's specs and price doesnt differ much...
Suggest with ur views....
k.p, 23 Apr 2015is it possible to download large files without wifi? if not then how to download a full movie ... moreHello brother,
- It is better to use wifi for downloading huge files, because mobile network is never consistent, this may pause or stop the downloading process. But, you can do one thing, turn the hotstop of your mobile on & connect your laptop to it & download your movie. Then you can tranfer it to your phone using data cable.
- You mentioned that you are planning to buy Lumia 540, but if you can spare some more money, then Lumia 640 would be the best phone for you. Once compare the specificatios & then decide your phone.
- & about the difficulty of using Windows, it is not at all difficult to use. I came from Symbian (Nokia N8), so it was completely new for me, but till the end of the day I purchased it, i was comfortably using it. & generally, such statements are made by Android users who are habituated to their os. I always give my phone to those people who comment like this, & in no time they start liking it. But one thing is for sure, the performance of any windows phone remains consistent, which is not the case with Android.