Pawan87, 22 Apr 2015Hii friends... I have been using this awesome phone for one month now.
Everything about this ... moreHello brother,
Battery backup of this phone is quite good compared to other smartphones of the same price range. But according your description, it seems that you have many apps running in background. Kindly check your Battery Saver app & see which app is taking up more of your battery. It is recommended that you allow only important & frequently used apps to run in background. & if possible, then uninstall those apps which not used by you. Keep the screen brightness low & prolong the duration for your email sync. This will extend your battery life noticeably.
wat is the default camera in windows 10 preview?
is lumia camera 5 pre installed in windows 10?
The king is back welcome nokia to enter the your old world after takeover Alcatel. this time with Android
Pawan87, 22 Apr 2015Hii friends... I have been using this awesome phone for one month now. Everything about this ... moreI Think Over Charging Affected Ur Battery.......................Now Full Charge Ur Phone After 100% Completed......... Wait For 10 or 15 Mins........ After That Disconnect Data Cable From Phone....... Then Use Ur Phone..... Hope This Will Help :)
Hii friends... I have been using this awesome phone for one month now.
Everything about this phone is good but i m getting worried about the battery life. After full charge the battery bar falls from 100 to 98% just in 5 minutes. and the full backup is upto 8 hours only with some lite usage. Is it happening with everybody or just me? Any suggestions!
Ankit@, 22 Apr 2015Does Nokia lumia 730 requires screen guard and back cover ?Hello brother, Lumia 730 has replaceable back cover & also has Corning Gorilla glass 3 for screen protection. This means, on paper it doesnt need any protection, but for practical reasons its always better to use a back cover & screen guard. Though Nokia phones are always known for their built quality & sturdiness, but nothing can be said about the uncertainties. So, for the long time durability of your phone, its better to use a back cover & screen guard.
@ngelicAther, 22 Apr 2015Hy,anyone can tell me...best photo editor app for Lumia 730....tq Pls hlp mehHi brother, normally everyone uses Picsart for editing the pics, but i didnt find it good. So, i am using Fantasia painter. It is an awesome app to edit & customize the pics in the manner you want. It has a whole lot of features & cool editing options. Its somewhat complicated to use at the beginning, but once you start using it, you will not use any other editing app.
vicky j, 22 Apr 2015hey frnds pls suggest this my first win phones what accounts should i have to creat? Hi Vicky, first of all very warm welcome to the Windows family. There is no compulsion of creating any account except the initial setup of the Microsoft account, which is generally done by the retailer himself from where you have purchased your phone. Microsoft account is an important & compulsory account to be created which enables you to download apps from the windows store & you will also be able to use Xbox services. So, if your Microsoft account has still not been created, then kindly create it first & then enjoy your awesome phone. After this, you can create your desired mail id's like yahoo, gmail etc.
Hy,anyone can tell me...best photo editor app for Lumia 730....tq
Pls hlp meh
hey frnds pls suggest this my first win phones what accounts should i have to creat?
windows8.1, 21 Apr 2015how can i receive files using share it from any other windows or android phone....??? pls repl... moreWifi File Transfer
Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone.
* No size limitation.
*No internet connection.
* No cellular charges.
#How to send files from windows phone to Android-
Just do the following steps:
1) Install shareit app(W8.1), In case of windows 8.0 just install shareit app (W8.0) on windows mobile phone.
2) Shareit app must be installed on Android phone.
3) Open shareit app on both mobile phones.
4) From windows press SEND key, select files and press send..
5) Click on RECEIVE key from android phone.
6) Wait until Wi-Fi hotspot(Android) turned on.
7) at bottom of the shareit app(Windows phone) click on 'View WLAN setting'.
8) It opens new Wi-Fi setting window.
9) Click on Wi-Fi sense and enable Wi-Fi hotspot.
10) Then press back and then enable Wi-Fi, it will discover new open network and you must connect to it.
11) press back and as you come back you will find a new network of your friend to whom you want to share files.
12) Click on the network and your file will be sent.
#How to receive files from android phone:
1) Click on the Send button from android phone and select files and share.
2) It will activate hotspot service. If not, u must enable apple optimization mode. Press 'SEND' key and at the bottom of the phone you will find three options/Icons-
A) Apple B) Android C) Computer.
You must choose 'apple'. As you choose 'apple' it will activate hotspot.
3) Then press RECEIVE key from windows phone and at the bottom of the shareit app press on ' View WLAN setting'.
4) Hotspot must be enable on windows phone.
5) Turn Wi-Fi on and connect to the open network.
6) Come back to the app and Android will found windows network.
##Important for windows phone-
1) Hotspot must be turned on.
2) After connecting to the network through shareit app, sometime it can't discover open network, don't worry go back and press again SEND/RECEIVE keys.
##Important for Android-
1) when you try to send any file to windows phone, you must turn on 'apple optimization mode'.
2) If u don't, windows won't discover a new Android network.
I checked it, it really works...i am feeling better ever before.
Plz plz plz share this review.
Lumia 730 is one of the Greatest phone in Mid Range Smartphone. Camera of both is of very good quality,Battery is Very good compared to android devices,it never hangs.The only Problem i am facing is it has no Only 3g option.Hoping that Win 10 will get it.
msb, 21 Apr 2015My OS version is 8.10.14234.375 Is it the latest ? I am also from India.Its denim update 1.
how can i receive files using share it from any other windows or android phone....??? pls reply...i can send file to another android device..but receiving option not working...pls help me...if anyone have any idea...
how can i recieve file using share it from any other android phone????pls tell me...