Hi friends how can we clear cache from phone...
I have installed clean master but it doesn't work at all..
Day by day my phone memory getting reduced.....
Anonymous, 18 Feb 2015I'm using Lumia 730 since October 2014. Lot of positive things are there. But here I list some... moreHi brother, answer to your questions:
- Windows store is gaining apps at an extremely fast pace & now Windows store has more than 5 lakh apps which was just 2 lakhs before 1 year. & with Win 10, app gap would almost not be there.
- 3g only mode is a disadvantage rather than an advantage. If you have opted to 3g only & if you are in an area where 3g signals are weak, then it will do nothing but eat away your battery to search the signal. & as such every operator insists to select dual mode to have continuous connectivity.
- Default video call option is only supported to java based smartphones & as such, if we are able to do free video calls over internet then why to opt for paying an amount every minute for same experience over normal video call.
- For sharing & viewing pdf files, use OneReader.
- I didn't face any issue about Bluetooth connectivity. It is fast & reliable.
- I understand about wifi direct being absent, but Xender devs have been working to write their app for windows & they can release it soon.
So, give some time brother, you will get more than what you expect.
How to take videos and movies from android phone. Please tell guys.This is proving to be a big issue
raj, 16 Feb 2015I want to buy this phone is this good at its price range or not
I am using android now
wil... moreI'm using Lumia 730 since October 2014. Lot of positive things are there. But here I list some of the negatives of this phone.
1. Lack of apps.
2. No option for 3G only.
3. No option for direct video calling (without using apps like Skype)
4. Not possible to share pdf file via Bluetooth
5. Bluetooth connectivity is poor.
6. No Wi-Fi direct or such apps for file transfer.
can we search a particular message in whatsapp ?
i did not find a search menu within a chat.
jeni, 17 Feb 2015Can we go back to windows 8.1 after updating to windows 10? Any suggestionsOf course u can....all u have to do is ...google the windows recovery tool and install it then connect ur phone it will detect ur phone and start download the necessary files around 1.75gb after download...connect ur phone in maximum 15 minutes it will flash ur phone...then u can disconnect and use ur phone with wp8.1....me also tried the w10 couple of days and revert back to 8.1 ....any further information...ask me
venu, 17 Feb 2015a decent super dispay phone, durable - i feel one of the best phone with rough se too Pro; 2... moreWho told u ...Lumia 730 has restart function....if u want to restart ur phone press and hold power button and volume 📣 down 👇 button for 15 sec .....it will restart ur phone
Handsfree(Headset)given in Box with Handset, unable to answer the Call without tapping on Mobile. Means Company force Customer to Buy another Headset of Nokia.
Can we go back to windows 8.1 after updating to windows 10? Any suggestions
I am sharing songs,pics etc,from my mobile to android mobile through shareit but it can,t receive from android mobile through shareit.
. please help me.
Guy's, anyone facing low msg alerts and high call 📞 alert (level 4). Am facing this issue. My msg alert is too less so that I cant here but in the same level(4)Cal alert is too loud. Is this error or normal..kindly comment on this.
koti, 17 Feb 2015Hi l have updated wp10. In this not working mobile net... Its working only wifi net... Wat to do
Set your internet APN manually.
Cellular + SIM > SIM1 Settings > Manual Internet APN on and fill required columns.
mona, 16 Feb 2015i m facing some problem.i m nw user of windows mobile.i cant download any thing like uc browse... moreIn uc browser, you can get 2 options to download pics, songs, videos; 1. Regular download... In this option u have to keep open the download process ... Otherwise it will be pause; 2. Background download .... Where u can download while using other apps.. I think it is little bit slower than regular download ....
And for 3g setting ... Go to setting then... Mobile+sim .... Where after scrolling down little u get the option to switch on/off 3g ...