My phone restarts atleast once daily...
please tell me if anyone else facing this issue or should i go to nokia care???
AnonD-316654, 10 Jan 2015I want to buy 32gb class 10 memory card, so which one is good for lumia 730.?Well..can not say which is better, because no one uses sd cards of each n every company...i hv Samsung though.
Some body give comparison with BB Z3 pliiiiiissss,,,!!! ignore the price,,,!!!
I want to buy 32gb class 10 memory card, so which one is good for lumia 730.?
Kanu, 10 Jan 2015Please tell me dear,how to update music library????
copy your songs from pc to Music folder of sd card.
Now open music player... click on songs ...you will have to wait for 10 to 15 seconds....the list automatically get updated.
awesome phone. But I am facing a problem regarding the phone lock even after setting password. it is sometimes working and some time it is not asking password so guys is that happen to you.
Anonymous, 10 Jan 2015im also looking forward to buy a new smart phone. but im confused whether to buy android or wi... moreWindows phone is good than android and is...because it gives good battery life ...genuine look...with all features no viruses attack...no hang ...phn life s good took....
Anonymous, 08 Jan 2015So after reading the many reviews from the last couple of days finally i bought this beautiful... moreim also looking forward to buy a new smart phone. but im confused whether to buy android or windows phone.which one is better?...
sayni, 10 Jan 2015i mystcly drop my lumia 730 bt its back c0ver break .into 2 picees. what shld i do now? :/time to buy new cover..you hv 4 choices orange, green, white, grey
I just bought Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim at new year and here are my observations regarding this phone.
1) The phone looks very pretty and premium while holding.
2) Battery timing is very good. I use daily 2-3 hours of internet, 30 minutes gsm calls and half an hour video playing, My phone lasts for about 40 hours (I don't play games on it).
3) Phone performance is very good but I give it 3.5 out of 5. Overall it is not bad at all.
4) Sound quality is very good. specially during the calls and speaker phones.
5) Screen is awesome in terms of size and display.
6) Phone is lightweight but it seems like if i drop this phone it will be broken. Doesnt seem a very tough looking mobile for Nokia is famous for.
1) Camera in indoors is not very good i will give it 3.5 out of 5.
2) No Camera button is sometime annoying since i am converting from Lumia 520 which has the dedicated camera button.
3) I really miss the capacitive buttons at the bottom of the phone. I dont like the concept of on screen navigation buttons.
4) No Here maps for Pakistan which is the worst thing about this phone.
Anonymous, 09 Jan 2015What is the solution of java in Lumia 730 its windows , html5 , no flash no java