AnonD-343728, 21 Dec 2014see....neither is it nokia nor the OS which is to be blamed! For instance....4 yrs bak android... moreFirst of all I am sorry if I hearted anyone. It's just a review of how I felt.
- I agree and I experienced the same with android when it wasn't fully developed. My review could be the same for android that time. But as of now Android is far more ahead than any other os.
- For grand 2 my wife has it and it came kitkat pre installed and zero problems for her. And I have both Lumia 730 and S5 and s5 has 1 or 2%. But I'll not compare Lumia 730 with Samsung flagship phone.
- For online banking there's no issue like you said for android Google Chrome. Mostly I use chrome on S5 for online banking.
Again this is just a review and I am new to windows and hope those apps will come soon on this os.
AnonD-341088, 20 Dec 2014I wanna buy this...
But i saw many post regarding network problem in lumia 730
Should i go... moreYes. I am using this phone. It has serious network problem.
Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone.
AnonD-138490, 21 Dec 2014Really worst phone, here it is why:
- I bought grand prime first, people commenting on prim... moreMy friend please keep in mind that a survey tells that almost 95% of android paid apps and 93% of free apps are already hacked. That is your phone can be controlled by a person whom you don't know. Nokia respects the privacy of their customers and android OS providers are not doing that. Also if one person is linking his apps to a low ram android phone it will got stuck and will not work properly, it's my experience. And what is the use of lots of unwanted apps that, we cannot identify which are spam.
The battery backup of android phones are pathetic.
As a privileged owner of Nokia Lumia I am proud to say Lumia is the best phone I had ever used.
AnonD-138490, 21 Dec 2014Really worst phone, here it is why: - I bought grand prime first, people commenting on prim... moresee....neither is it nokia nor the OS which is to be blamed! For instance....4 yrs bak android ws nt fully dveloped, but iOS was.....did we blame android? No, just bcz iOS is not within evryone's reach.......u said we cant use gmail in windows phone! Better try outlook, microsoft's email.... and yes about lags: i hv been a grand 2 user and it ws really smooth when new. With tym, it drove me crazy bcz of its lagging: update to kitkat ws the rsn of me choosing grnd 2: and aftr upgrading, Samsung screwed my phone -_-! Frequent restarts, lags, and touch panel suspension were the most observed prblms! as a result, i sold it at 5k loss! So u used grand prime fr sm ays n thn xchngd it! had u used it a little more, u woild hv agreed! I hv frnds whose s5 hangs....the flagship of Samsung! and last...... u blame windows fr what it cnt do! Ever tried online banking via google chrome or credit card payments??? the payment gateway remains suspended in android phones...... windows hs no such prblm! The ability to merge sd card with main mmry is nt availbl in android....But we cn store apps in windows phn on sd crd! Ever blamed android fr the same????
Really worst phone, here it is why:
- I bought grand prime first, people commenting on prime's form that lumia 730 is best. I traded(exchanged) prime with this phone. But can you believe that there was nothing except regrets.
- It lags in subway surfer,temple run, Temple run 2(when we reach in water) games. Which are basic games and prime has zero lag in them. However in other basic features like calling, messaging etc it does well. But but but again there are no browsers like chrome, firefox, Opera Mobile(it may be there in beta) and I felt like I am losing my patience because I feel like I lost my comfort zone.
- I feel that windows os is 2 years back in comparison to Android. What we need is to wait for the developers to develop apps so that it can stand against Android. But why we should wait if all the stuff already there in android and we are paying enough money.
- No doubt the hardware is the best because it is Nokia. The sound and display is way better in it's class. But all is waste if there are no basic apps that we can find in Android. Even there is no Gmail, Hangout etc.
I am not against Nokia. It's the OS.
Cheapest Android phone can do those things that windows can't.
moin, 20 Dec 2014Recently got my Lumia 730,,its great but the problem is am using docomo sim and its not showin... moreBoth Sims are supporting 3G network in Lumia 630 & 730. In South India DoCoMo have 3G in only Karnataka region. I'm using DoCoMo 3G in 2nd slot, and Vodafone 3G in 1st shot. Because no DoCoMo signals in my office. Blindly go for this awesome mobile.
For those who want to use theirs. Music as notification or as ringtone.its very easy.Download ringtone maker from store .and use anything. U want to use as notification it will directly. Added to ringtone + notifications
Guys don't thinks too much about store windows is upgrading day by day. It has available MX PLAYER which was not available before..so keep patient. And enjoy lag free world of windows.more apps will be coming soon but windows update only Trusted apps so it will. Take time. Ut
After long thought I have decided to jump into windows phone world directly from the world of lagdroid.my phone battery last more than 16 hours with H+ network means 400% extra battery power than my Samsung s4. I didn't face any lag issue so far except resuming message sometimes.rest is ok 👌 .infact windows phone is for those who want phone.android means extra accessories.no need to carry power back up with this awsome Phone.
Anonymous, 20 Dec 2014which is the best memory card for Lumia730. I am planning for 32 gb class 10 memory card but d... moreGo for hp microsd 32 gb class10 ultra...
It has got the best transfer speed among all in its class...
I wanna buy this...
But i saw many post regarding network problem in lumia 730
Should i go for 730 or not ?