i'm using lumia 730 for the past two months i'm facing some lags in my phone..
1. while using watsapp its suddenly closing and start screen appearing.
2. phone getting heat in front display as well as back near battery especially when taking photos and videos.
3. battery backup was not good.
4. if i use only watsapp and call battery remains for 24 hours but if i browse or playing games music and videos it remains less than 15 hours. is it normal ?
5. lags is there when i m playing subway surfers and temple run 2. phone heating too when playing.
6. front cam is good. rear is not tat much good what i m expected in this price range. Also in reviews showed some good pictures. But my cam is not tat much good.
This is my 1st smart phone. before this i have nokia basic model. i love windows UI than android. So much expected and waited to get this phone. But little things disappointed me.
Frnds plz help me....
i'm planing to buy my first smart phone..after w8ing i heard about L730.. bt i saw many post regarding network problem in this phone... Should i go for 730 or not ?
kooliskriscool, 21 Dec 2014Umm....i seriously m dying to buy this one! Could u tell me when does this network drop occur.... moreGo for it. It is a good phone and you will love it.
My review was about my phone not others. Many other people are using this phone and they don't have this problem( ofcourse some have). Microsoft will definitely come with some solution in near future.
Please don't mind negative reviews. Even though I have this problem but I don't want to lose this either.
Nazar, 21 Dec 2014Yes. I am using this phone. It has serious network problem.
Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone.Umm....i seriously m dying to buy this one! Could u tell me when does this network drop occur.... I mean many a times in a day or when u go to places where network coverage is not appropriate! Also did u vist nokia care regarding this issue?? And if yes, what was their response!!! I badly want this phone but it has this one issue which adversely affects the purpose of owning a phone! Plz do reply :'(
cant find any kther good phone in this range!
I brought this phone yesterday. At this price point,excellent front camera, bestest rear camera, superb battery life, smooth OS, cortana is well, Wi-Fi damn fast,touch awesome, slimmer, night snaps are considerably best on rear camera.i recommend
who have their budget around 15k.
AnonD-125219, 21 Dec 2014People with network problem should use Good Sims and I also have signal problem that doesn't m... moreBut when we use the same Sims in other phones that works fine...
Yes you are right we should use good "Phones"
People with network problem should use Good Sims and I also have signal problem that doesn't mean it's mobile problem if I stand outside my network will always be h+ but inside e so its the place where you live
Nazar, 21 Dec 2014Yes. I am using this phone. It has serious network problem. Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone.I like ds phone too much and decied to get it but due to ur opnion i confuse so plse. guide me
AnonD-343728, 21 Dec 2014see....neither is it nokia nor the OS which is to be blamed! For instance....4 yrs bak android... moreFirst of all I am sorry if I hearted anyone. It's just a review of how I felt.
- I agree and I experienced the same with android when it wasn't fully developed. My review could be the same for android that time. But as of now Android is far more ahead than any other os.
- For grand 2 my wife has it and it came kitkat pre installed and zero problems for her. And I have both Lumia 730 and S5 and s5 has 1 or 2%. But I'll not compare Lumia 730 with Samsung flagship phone.
- For online banking there's no issue like you said for android Google Chrome. Mostly I use chrome on S5 for online banking.
Again this is just a review and I am new to windows and hope those apps will come soon on this os.
AnonD-341088, 20 Dec 2014I wanna buy this...
But i saw many post regarding network problem in lumia 730
Should i go... moreYes. I am using this phone. It has serious network problem.
Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone.
AnonD-138490, 21 Dec 2014Really worst phone, here it is why:
- I bought grand prime first, people commenting on prim... moreMy friend please keep in mind that a survey tells that almost 95% of android paid apps and 93% of free apps are already hacked. That is your phone can be controlled by a person whom you don't know. Nokia respects the privacy of their customers and android OS providers are not doing that. Also if one person is linking his apps to a low ram android phone it will got stuck and will not work properly, it's my experience. And what is the use of lots of unwanted apps that, we cannot identify which are spam.
The battery backup of android phones are pathetic.
As a privileged owner of Nokia Lumia I am proud to say Lumia is the best phone I had ever used.
AnonD-138490, 21 Dec 2014Really worst phone, here it is why: - I bought grand prime first, people commenting on prim... moresee....neither is it nokia nor the OS which is to be blamed! For instance....4 yrs bak android ws nt fully dveloped, but iOS was.....did we blame android? No, just bcz iOS is not within evryone's reach.......u said we cant use gmail in windows phone! Better try outlook, microsoft's email.... and yes about lags: i hv been a grand 2 user and it ws really smooth when new. With tym, it drove me crazy bcz of its lagging: update to kitkat ws the rsn of me choosing grnd 2: and aftr upgrading, Samsung screwed my phone -_-! Frequent restarts, lags, and touch panel suspension were the most observed prblms! as a result, i sold it at 5k loss! So u used grand prime fr sm ays n thn xchngd it! had u used it a little more, u woild hv agreed! I hv frnds whose s5 hangs....the flagship of Samsung! and last...... u blame windows fr what it cnt do! Ever tried online banking via google chrome or credit card payments??? the payment gateway remains suspended in android phones...... windows hs no such prblm! The ability to merge sd card with main mmry is nt availbl in android....But we cn store apps in windows phn on sd crd! Ever blamed android fr the same????
Really worst phone, here it is why:
- I bought grand prime first, people commenting on prime's form that lumia 730 is best. I traded(exchanged) prime with this phone. But can you believe that there was nothing except regrets.
- It lags in subway surfer,temple run, Temple run 2(when we reach in water) games. Which are basic games and prime has zero lag in them. However in other basic features like calling, messaging etc it does well. But but but again there are no browsers like chrome, firefox, Opera Mobile(it may be there in beta) and I felt like I am losing my patience because I feel like I lost my comfort zone.
- I feel that windows os is 2 years back in comparison to Android. What we need is to wait for the developers to develop apps so that it can stand against Android. But why we should wait if all the stuff already there in android and we are paying enough money.
- No doubt the hardware is the best because it is Nokia. The sound and display is way better in it's class. But all is waste if there are no basic apps that we can find in Android. Even there is no Gmail, Hangout etc.
I am not against Nokia. It's the OS.
Cheapest Android phone can do those things that windows can't.