Amo, 21 Dec 2014How its apps updated ? Wifi or chargesWindows 8 OS in your app store you can select: get updates over wifi only.
baba, 21 Dec 2014is it having wireless charging?baba , dnt knw ,, just check it yourself
baba, 21 Dec 2014is it having wireless charging?yes baba , lumia 730 have a wireless charging , kamlu
AnonD-343889, 21 Dec 2014Samsung Galaxy grand 2 or lumia 730 ? which one is best..?Lumia730 is best
AnonD-315858, 21 Dec 2014i'm using lumia 730 for the past two months i'm facing some lags in my phone.. 1. while usin... moreAren't you facing any issue where while dialing a number....the phone hangs and on pressing end call.... It again keeps ending call infinitely! And then to get out of it....u hav to restart the phone???
i'm using lumia 730 for the past two months i'm facing some lags in my phone..
1. while using watsapp its suddenly closing and start screen appearing.
2. phone getting heat in front display as well as back near battery especially when taking photos and videos.
3. battery backup was not good.
4. if i use only watsapp and call battery remains for 24 hours but if i browse or playing games music and videos it remains less than 15 hours. is it normal ?
5. lags is there when i m playing subway surfers and temple run 2. phone heating too when playing.
6. front cam is good. rear is not tat much good what i m expected in this price range. Also in reviews showed some good pictures. But my cam is not tat much good.
This is my 1st smart phone. before this i have nokia basic model. i love windows UI than android. So much expected and waited to get this phone. But little things disappointed me.
Frnds plz help me....
i'm planing to buy my first smart phone..after w8ing i heard about L730.. bt i saw many post regarding network problem in this phone... Should i go for 730 or not ?
kooliskriscool, 21 Dec 2014Umm....i seriously m dying to buy this one! Could u tell me when does this network drop occur.... moreGo for it. It is a good phone and you will love it.
My review was about my phone not others. Many other people are using this phone and they don't have this problem( ofcourse some have). Microsoft will definitely come with some solution in near future.
Please don't mind negative reviews. Even though I have this problem but I don't want to lose this either.
Nazar, 21 Dec 2014Yes. I am using this phone. It has serious network problem.
Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone.Umm....i seriously m dying to buy this one! Could u tell me when does this network drop occur.... I mean many a times in a day or when u go to places where network coverage is not appropriate! Also did u vist nokia care regarding this issue?? And if yes, what was their response!!! I badly want this phone but it has this one issue which adversely affects the purpose of owning a phone! Plz do reply :'(
cant find any kther good phone in this range!
I brought this phone yesterday. At this price point,excellent front camera, bestest rear camera, superb battery life, smooth OS, cortana is well, Wi-Fi damn fast,touch awesome, slimmer, night snaps are considerably best on rear camera.i recommend
who have their budget around 15k.
AnonD-125219, 21 Dec 2014People with network problem should use Good Sims and I also have signal problem that doesn't m... moreBut when we use the same Sims in other phones that works fine...
Yes you are right we should use good "Phones"
People with network problem should use Good Sims and I also have signal problem that doesn't mean it's mobile problem if I stand outside my network will always be h+ but inside e so its the place where you live
Nazar, 21 Dec 2014Yes. I am using this phone. It has serious network problem. Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone.I like ds phone too much and decied to get it but due to ur opnion i confuse so plse. guide me
AnonD-343728, 21 Dec 2014see....neither is it nokia nor the OS which is to be blamed! For instance....4 yrs bak android... moreFirst of all I am sorry if I hearted anyone. It's just a review of how I felt.
- I agree and I experienced the same with android when it wasn't fully developed. My review could be the same for android that time. But as of now Android is far more ahead than any other os.
- For grand 2 my wife has it and it came kitkat pre installed and zero problems for her. And I have both Lumia 730 and S5 and s5 has 1 or 2%. But I'll not compare Lumia 730 with Samsung flagship phone.
- For online banking there's no issue like you said for android Google Chrome. Mostly I use chrome on S5 for online banking.
Again this is just a review and I am new to windows and hope those apps will come soon on this os.