AnonD-334314, 23 Nov 2014Brother, i have posted my problem tagging u so that u could help. May be u didnt notice. Here ... moreRemove mc card.
Then don't install any apps and check it reboot or not. If not reboot then its problem in mc or single app.
AnonD-334314, 23 Nov 2014Brother, i have posted my problem tagging u so that u could help. May be u didnt notice. Here ... more(Ideally, it shouldn't be the case, but still look through this)
Check whether the battery is tightly secured or not? if you think, it is loose, you can either adjust it manually to pulling the copper pins, or by adding a spacer underneath the battery..
AnonD-334314, 23 Nov 2014Brother, i have posted my problem tagging u so that u could help. May be u didnt notice. Here ... moreBrother, phone generally reboots when the system is not able to manage the sudden load of heavy apps (happens too rarely). First u think that after installation of which app this reboot started occuring. If u locate that app, then uninstall it & see if this occurs again or not. & though windows system is best for multi-tasking, keep only those apps open which u are currently using, close the rest. & have you inserted any memory card in ur phone, if yes then it should be a class 10 micro s.d card of a good manufacturer. If ur card is not proper & if u install apps on that, ur phone will start lagging & will randomly reboot.
- the people using any lock screen app like live lock & tetra lock are suffering from issues of random reboots & screen not resuming quickly when screen is unlocked. So, kindly uninstall these apps till the developers fix them.
AnonD-222353, 23 Nov 20141gb ram is much for windows phone.
Games apps run smoothly.Brother, i have posted my problem tagging u so that u could help. May be u didnt notice. Here is my problem, please help
My phone automatically reboots from the very first day. Took it to nokia care center. They upgraded the os but still the problem exists. They say they didn't find any problem. Now what to do. Phone reboots four to five times a day for no reason. Now do u have any suggestion r solution?
Thanks in advance
Wp8 lovers or other experts, please help. I have been Using this phone for a month. From the very first day, the phone automatically reboots for no reason. This happens 4-5 times a day. Took the phone to nokia care center. They upgraded the os but the problem stays. they say they didnt find any problem. Now what to do? Any solution?
Wp8 loverr or other experts please help
AnonD-324176, 23 Nov 2014i bought lumia730 last weak.i found my opera mini navigation keys doesnt work. i re install it... more- Opera mini is still is beta phase so it has many bugs in it. The navigation keys & all the links of opera is to be accessed by pressing slightly on the upper side of the keys & links.
- i dont use facebooK app as it consumes too much data & i use limited monthly data plan. But, once try using 'Social' app (available free in our store), its a bit slow app but works nice.
- for Battery backup, try checking the apps in battery saver app, that which app is eating up more of ur battery. If that app is irrelevant, then uninstall it. Also keep the background running of apps which are extremely important, for less important apps, then deactivate the backgrond running. & for longer battery backup, keep battery saver on & use wifi (if possible) rather than using mobile data. This would significantly omprove ur battery backup.
i bought lumia730 last weak.i found my opera mini navigation keys doesnt work. i re install it but same problem.my fb app doesnt supporting msg directly i have 2 use msngr 4 it. battery back up vry low .so unhappy frnds
Nice supeb phone . Cartons works amazing. Two thumps and two toes up for Lumia 730
Is Nokia coloud pop earphone fully compatible with Lumia 730.?? I am going to buy this stuff , so kindly someone tell me about this.Advance thank u.
vicky, 23 Nov 2014I bought Lumia 730 a week ago and have so far discovered that the "Double Tap to Wake Up ... moreFirst sure u have on double tap in settings.
And then tap correctly
Its works fine in my phone.
Did Nokia lumia 730 support whats app ????? I wnt your opinion, coz I m going 2 buy dis, help m fst
Lumia730 fully supported What Application, free voice calls/through network data service coming by later part of 2015.
Phone battery is excellent after switching off the WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth (when not required) + reducing brightness to comfortable status.
though only 3.96GB memory is available on the phone , most of the Application, games could easily stored into the SD card.
Only drawback, is video files management on the SD card into sub-heading/grouping software is nowhere to find.
hi to all,
is lumia 730 receive the window 10 updates? Yet no official announcement is to be declared for the updation for lumia 730
or which is better microsoft lumia 535 or nokia lumia 730??
Jagz, 22 Nov 2014after reading all the reviews, i have few questions
1) does it support to download apps... moreHi brother, following are the answer to ur questions:
1) Windows doesnt support the apps of Google play store but you will find all the major apps in Windows store. Though Windows store apps are not huge in numbers but its always important to have quality rather than quantity. & as such apps in Windows store are rising at a very fast pace. So, you dont need to worry about apps.
2) Out of 8gb internal memory, you fairly get 5gb for apps & media. & with windows 8.1, you will be able to install apps directly on S.D card.
3) & about the camera issue, i have already replied. I am not facing any issue with camera even after 1.5 months.
4) About contacts, u can easily tranafer your contacts using the app (pre-installed) in L730 named 'Transfer my data'. & as you mentioned you were using an android phone, so ur contacts must be stored on google contacts. & in the phonebook of L730, u can easily sync the contacts which u have in google, outlook, skype, facebook or any other account which you may have setup.
So brother, go for this phone, its a whole new experience than android. You wont regret buying this phone.
How is performance of this phone does a s400 and 1gb ram combined has a good performance on apps and games i am thinking to upgrade from lumia 520 can anyone tell me?