dkmundra, 23 Mar 2016In storage always seen 3.12 Gb phone memory free but my phone memory only 2.8 Gb free and in a... moreOnce updated please check the update once again byt setting option not by advisor u will get one more update date fix everything
I am not facing any issue ... so please try it..
In storage always seen 3.12 Gb phone memory free but my phone memory only 2.8 Gb free and in any audio video delete or cancel option not properly seen only half and on screen button not disappear in many apps windows 10 not smooth bad buggy software because some time my phone hang and darkest screen missing 8.1
P, 23 Mar 2016Battery draining too fast after on windows 10 😭😭Download the .164 version. The version .107 drains battery too fast.
A little correction in my earlier post....
6. Delete & Cancel buttons appear cropped (do not fit properly within the borders of dialog box) while deleting a video / pic in Photos (gallery).
rest all is ok so far.....
ananthu, 22 Mar 2016I dont think so, becoz i was in insider build same as the official and later rolled back to ge... moreBrothet please elaborate how to roll back, only reset eill do, or how. Want it badly. Although its same build, but call disconnected is my priority.
Before update to win 10. If possible uninstall all third party app then clear ie all history. Now go storage sense clear temp file phone & sd card both then remove sd card in storage sense then phone.. Now restart phone go for windows 10....for bug free update
Hi I am using W-10 since 18th. It is fantastic all around. I think the battery consumption matter need to be addressed. Otherwise it is now the best and useful SMART PHONE in the market. Because windows phones are not just DANCING DOLL PHONE (??)
i updated thru upgrade advisor.
Nice UI. Overall good OS. Refreshing.
I faced a couple of issues.....
1. Phone hanged once while trying to use GPS and Windows maps. No response to any action. Had to remove the battery then restart.
2. Once screen brightness / contrast increased on its own. Settled after turning screen off and then on again.
3. Home screen & All app list scroll is jerky sometimes for 5-10 secs. Then starts scrolling smoothly.
4. Live tile of Photo doesn't show all photos marked as favorite. I have 5 photos marked fav. One each on two dates and three on another day. I shows only 3 photos on live tile. Two of diff dates and only one out of three on a single day.
Note that favorite folder also appeared little later to start with..
5. Perfect Music app doesn't list the songs placed in the folder other than MUSIC on SD card.
6. Delete & Cancel buttons appear cropped while deleting a msg/ pic in whatsapp.
Battery backup is ok.
hey bross... i hav a small doubt...
Does nokia lumia 730 after upgraded to WP10 support OTG (On-The-Go)....????
plz...answr my question..
rashid786, 19 Mar 2016Please dont update to win 10 . It is battery sucker. Full charge will come to 10% within 3 hou... moreI dont think so, becoz i was in insider build same as the official and later rolled back to get the official. After reinstalling win 8.1 the only change i felt was the swipe up navigation bar for windows phone silverlight apps like uc browser, WhatsApp etc.. After the pull update i'd felt a relief so that i can use wonderful twitter app, facebook beta, but battery still sucked me. After an hour i just checked out phone update and it said an update was ready to be installed. And got .164 the battery problem got rectified. Dont stick with windows phone 8.1 if you are eligible for upgrade, especially for lumia 730s. 8.1 feels faster to you only becoz the UI animation i bet. Overall who stick with unsupported OS with majority unsupported app ecosystem.
subhi, 21 Mar 2016After reset will erase all apps ?Install one more Update there are actually two updates after that no issue i m using it its awesome after second update
mus, 21 Mar 2016guys after update reset it otherwise battery would drainAfter reset will erase all apps ?
guys i am also lking for update in my Nokia
lumia 730.how much size of w10 mobile updaye
nd can it downloadable on 3g.
or it requires wifi...please reply .