Guys! Kindly help me with regards to following 2 queries:
1) Pics frm my back camera r very grainy and captures lot of noise. Are there any settings?
2) Kindly suggest compatible earphones for L730 as the stock ones r useless and majority of others r not supported by this phone.
guys how to view images in landscape mode in this phone? i can't figure hw to view. help
Hi.. Please help me with this issue..i have been using 2g on Airtel in my 730 but often I see that its not working and then I have to restart the phone to use Internet on this device...kindly help to get rid of this problem which is really annoying me...
This is the second problem i have notified in my lumia 730 after 10 days usage. I can't find the data connection switch to turn off after surfing a long while in 2g connection. And the same appears after restarting the phone. My phone takes to much time for shutdown as it shows "GOODBYE" message for atleast 60 seconds.
For information - I am using Samsung 32gb class-10 SDHC memory card and. Please give me a solution to solve this issue.
[deleted post]yes it supports micro sd hc and also micro sd xc..
micro sd xc is from 64 gb and 128 gb
Can anyone help me with the alternative apps
i was using android for long time now i bought l730 on oct 30 i find little trouble in using it...does gmail offical app is available on wp store or not coz i feel its very different from android i miss some features pls help me if any alternative apps available..
ccplayer does support .VOB and .Mov files?
and regarding whatsapp..
whatsapp is actually a large group they make apps for cross platform like android, ios, wp etc...
but why they are still restricted some features in sharing audios like ios and droid...? even in recent wp whatsapp update it was not added..so how to share audio files in whatsapp pls help
just bought this phone 3 days ago.and i amaze with this phone.i thought the battery will be dissapointing but,it's not.the battery can go from 7 am until 9 pm! with moderate use.great build and feels like premium phone.trust me guys,you won't be regret buying this phone.im using the lumia 730 as my second phone,my other phone is nexus 5.what a great combination
Is that any BSI sensor for front cam? is front cam has wide angle lens? 88degree wide angle lens? suitable for groupie?
Anonymous, 09 Nov 2014when will be the next stock release.. everywhere its out of stock!!!Yep. It's so sad. In my country, 739 it's also out of stock, too :(
AnonD-329104, 09 Nov 2014I shifted from android 2.2 LG P500 phone to Nokia Lumia 730. I bought it on 8th Oct., 2014 for... moreDo note that the battery drains out faster when the mobile has to keep searching for the network. If the Vodafone network is weak resulting in faster draining of the battery then its Vodafone who is responsible and not Nokia; the advice of switching from 3G to 2G stands no rationale. I am telling from my own personal experience of Vodafone network which used to drain mobile battery very fast of mine as well as of my colleagues in our office, and thus fast drain was apparently not there when I changed the simcard to another service provider.
how about speaker quality is it good? and is there any YouTube downloader apps for wp?
Here's why i would choose the New Nokia Lumia 730 over samsung galaxy grand prime;
1) Secondary Camera or Front camera or the "Selfie" Camera; Both the companies are marketing their products on the selfie camera. The term selfie reminds us of the chainsmokers song "But first let me take a selfie" thats right before we start comparing the other specs, lets take a selfie and compare these "selfie phones" and although both have 5mp selfie cam but Im more inclined towards the lumia 730, also the lumia selfie app makes it more fun to use the front cam or the selfie cam
2) Primary camera; Although a layman would go by the numbers and think that 8 is bigger than 6.7 so samsung's cam is better but in this case Nokia's 6.7 Mp with carl zeiss optics clearly beats samsung's 8Mp camera. Nokia has far better stabilization than Samsung. Nokia clicks 6.7 Mp pictures in 16:9 size whereas samsung clicks 6mp photos in 16:9 size and to click 8mp pictures the size has to be compromised to 4:3. Also the Camera app is both more user friendly and professional in Nokia Lumia 730.
3) Display and Touch; Although smaller in size but the AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels (~316 ppi pixel density) in Lumia 730 makes it far more superior than TFT Capacitive touchscreen with only 540 x 960 pixels (~220 ppi pixel density). Nokia lumia features a ClearBlack Display technology which it has been using since the N series phones tough improving it each time. The display sucks less battery and is even viewable/readable in sunlight with low brightness which is not possible with any samsung or even the fancy & expensive iphone.
Nokia is using Corning gorilla glass 3 while its not confirmed with samsung which glass they are using although its pretty thick and feels like gorilla glass not confirmed whether its gorilla glass 2 or gorilla glass 3.
4) Operating system; Nokia lumia 730 features Lumia denim the successor of Lumia cyan. Windows phones have changed a lot since its inception and tried a hard to win back the nokia customer base it had when nokia was on symbian os. With almost all the essential social apps the Windows store is quite satisfactory and updating really very fast. Also unlike Androids, Windows phone Os do not suck batteries. So even if Samsung features a 2600mAh it would perform quite equivalent to 2200mAh battery on Nokia Lumia 730.
5) Conclusion; Lumia 730 is giving you what you are paying for whereas it looks like samsung is just trying to get back the money it spent on their advertisement campaigns. The build quality of Nokia is quite good and it feels like you're holding something strong where as holding a samsung galaxy prime grand feels like you're holding something that will break if it falls or slips off hand accidently. Nokia also offers some good colour options to choose from like Bright green and orange other than the regulars black or white.