AnonD-289992, 13 Oct 2014yes u can....with 1gb ram its a monsterThanx brother
I bought this phone a few days back from Nokia Priority in bangalore.
It's a beautiful piece of hardware, superbly crafted. Very good looks. (I got the white one)
Since am a first time smartphone user, didn't miss anything much. Overall it's a very good phone for 15K.
Just a couple of things I found not working too well.
1. The Internet 3G is turned on required the phone to be restarted. Not sure if it is a bug. But am facing this issue many times.
If there is anything that needs to be done for this, pls let me know.
2. The battery though fairly good doesn't last a full day(24 hrs) on moderate charge. When 3G is turned or when wifi is connected, drains pretty fast. I guess every smartphone has this problem
3. Only 3 GB internal memory free. Close to 1GB used for applications when bought newly and 3GB used by the system. And the menory used by the system increases insanely. The advantage of moving apps to memory card is good option.
These were the three big issues i faced in the last three days of using it.
Coming to the Positives:
1. Am impressed by the looks, really light weight and elegant.
2. UI is good. Live tiles is a nice concept. But will require some more enhancements like possibility of having tile of any size, choosing more number of colors for Accent. The font size of certain menus are too huge. It should be customisable which is not as of now.
3. Regarding Apps, I feel the required apps are available. Need to choose the best though.
4. Camera is good. Photos and Videos are really good.
Nokia camera app has some nice manual settings like shutter speed, ISO etc
5. The word flow keyboard is one that impressed me. One of the best features you'll come across in Windows.
Overall a good phone. Every phone has it's negatives. I would've liked a dedicated camera button and the capacitive buttons instead of on screen keys even if it was priced another 2k more, but that was not to be.
No regrets shelling out 15K for the device.
DOES it play Modern combat 5 Smothly
PLZZZZ REPLY....I'M Confused to buy this or moto g 2
I like this L730 smartphone and planing to buy this. but I'm confused on its office which does not work its full functions in offline mode.In android,Polaris office,Kingsoft office which runs fully in offline mode.So,we can do our office works if there is no network.Anybody please tell me weather Lumia series have any offline office options or not?
Onuji, 13 Oct 2014i purchased lumia 730 3 days back,,m facing issue of microphone that during calling my voice l... moreit can either be a maufacturing defect or faulty software, as its new please go to the store and exchange the phone.
CyrezT, 13 Oct 2014Did any of you find "$" sign in the keyboard? I could not find it. I am really mis... moreI got it. you need to change language and then try symbol and then right side arrow to get the $ sign.
Did any of you find "$" sign in the keyboard? I could not find it.
I am really missing this, since I use it in my passwords, and now I am not able to login at many of the sites.
hi to all...
what abt battery back up on 3g usage...and camera quality front & back ??
buy or not ??