abhishekc, 21 Sep 2014Does lumia 730 comes with USB on the go ?Currently there is no USB OTG feature available on wp os..
USB OTG is still in wishlis..
hope MS should implement it on next update which is wp8.1 update 2...
wp8 lvr, 21 Sep 2014dude I am not talking baseless here.. this is official reason given by nokia/microsoft. lumi... moreM also from last 2 year on gsm arena. Nd m saw u from that time on gsm arena.. Good job.. I read all reviews about nokia 520 daily...thanx...
Anonymous, 21 Sep 2014Dude I have 820 only not icon, and I know it has AMOLED display and supporting "Glance&qu... moredude I am not talking baseless here..
this is official reason given by nokia/microsoft.
lumia icon is flagship device for US which is released as lumia 930 worldwide.
both lumia icon n 930 has Amoled display n both lacks glance screen feature.
from your kind information I am active here on gsmarena from last two years n covers lots of other famous wp related websites.
n this is an official statement from nokia that lumia icon n lumia 930 lacks Glance feature because of lack of its amoled display memory.
I was also shocked when read this reason but its official confirmation from nokia.
For releasing date it is better to subscribe at Nokia site.
Click this link and be the first to know ...
Enjoy guys !!!
wp8 lvr, 18 Sep 2014sorry to say but you are totally wrong. I know most of amoled screen devices has glance... ... moreDude I have 820 only not icon, and I know it has AMOLED display and supporting "Glance". So no way it is "Type of display dependent"
annu sun, 21 Sep 2014I wanna taste anroid,but as u saying all,apps and games are,not movable,and camera not upto th... moreread the gsmarena review of lumia 630 and you can expect lumia 730 to be awesome.
Devil Dev, 20 Sep 2014display not good (5.0) 4g missing ? otherwise phone is very sexy but price must 14kFor You 830 is best option but u must have courage to spent around 25 k
M. Z. Ansari, 21 Sep 2014Yes my dear fnd annu sun, there is an option given in Sony Xperia E3 Dual - Settings>Apps m... moreI wanna taste anroid,but as u saying all,apps and games are,not movable,and camera not upto the mark,.so now I'm seriously thinking about 730. The irritating part of window where it sucks is multitasking,let's hope 730 will be priced under 15k,but,really thanku dear m.z.ansari for ur grand reply.
Bro first of all dont evr compare android (lagdroid) with windows...its lik ur comparing L1520 with sum chinese bullshit... I knw lagdroid is much popular thn windows but it has same no.Of lags an risk..an im telling u this aftr using sony xperia L , samsung galaxy s2 and micromax canvas 3 and in each phone I had some prob within 3months except micromax becuz I broke the touch but in windows it nevr happnd in my L720 an L1520 I know it is nt as advance as android fr tons of apps an some minor stufs but Im sure within a year it will be way better than android and at the same time u don't have to worry bout any risk or lags...
annu sun, 21 Sep 2014Hello dear,plz tell me is there option to move apps and games to sd card.i'm also wanna buy.Yes my dear fnd annu sun, there is an option given in Sony Xperia E3 Dual - Settings>Apps menu i.e. "Move to SD" & u can move some of ur (not all) pre installed apps to SD card (external memory). After installed apps & almost all type of games like Subway Surfers etc. has been direct installed in SD card in my case. The apps which has been not installed direct in SD card I had moved to SD as I told in upper method. U can use an app "Apps2SD" as well for this purpose also. Remember that there is not all apps u can move to SD especially i.e. Google's Play Store's apps. Its upon to u whether u go for Sony Xperia E3 Dual or wait for Lumia 730. Lumia 730 will be much much much better but may be more expensive I think. Overall Sony Xperia E3 Dual is a pretty lovely & mind blowing smartph.
M. Z. Ansari, 21 Sep 2014Hello Friends, Got so many response/reaction from my previous comments about Sony Xperia E3... moreHello dear,plz tell me is there option to move apps and games to sd card.i'm also wanna buy.
Got so many response/reaction from my previous comments about Sony Xperia E3 Dual & sorry to some late replying, after using this phone for a week my reviews:
Listen all (especially my loving dear fnd wp8 lvr)
1. Battery Backup is amazingly high compare to all other android phones available in the market today. At moderate usage it lasts for 2 days or even more.
2. Touch is buttery smooth and fast. Viewing angle is very nice as it is in real IPS. Further, touch glass is shutter proof toughened glass.
3. Brightness of screen is really great. Screen also supports auto bright nice. However, it is only 480X854 FWVGA.
4. Phone looks very much impressive and sturdy (specifically at sides and corners). It seems robust phone.
5. Comfortable to handle in single hand.
6. Performance is very much fast as expected from Qualcomm Snapdragon 400.
7. Normal & high end games are working without lags.
8. Camera has various features including timeshift burst like iPhone. Further, it offers 60 auto sense modes (like in digital cameras viz Macro, Sports, Documents, Landscape, etc. in addition to manual selection of few other alternatives) in addition to all usual HDR, panorama and bla bla.
"""Here, I would like to say camera output is little bit week as it MISSING Sony's own Exmor R technology and not upto the mark of Sony Brand (yes, but almost equal to other brands phones of 5 MP). However, it supports full HD 1080p video recording with nice video & voice quality capture.
9. Sound output is very nice as usual from Sony. There are lots of sound settings. Also volume is louder enough in call and speaker as well.
10. You will get almost 1GB user memory for apps (or more based on removal of extra applications not required). Yes you can transfer apps to SD card.
11. Generally free RAM remains in my case around 400 MB.
12. A unique gesture feature. Click power button and just shake, you will get direct access to your choice of app (only one app as per your selection out of all app list).
13. It plays full HD videos & any type of format (yeh I said any type of format) in native hardware mode itself, in addition to third party applications.
14. Call quality is superb in all three alternatives i.e. internal ear speaker, internal loud speaker and hands free.
15. Network reception, Bluetooth, WiFi & GPS are working very nice. WiFi is very fast. WiFi hotspot also.
16. The only week point is front camera, just a VGA 0.3 MP but it sufficient to make any video chat with clear pic quality.
17. Weight is little bit heavy at 143 gms as it holds 2330 mah Li-polymer battery.
What do u all ppl want in just 11.5-12K INR from Sony Brand. If u catch pouting habitually to execute lacks & rumors then its totally ur fault. Don't look only negative, lookout positive things also.
Although Lumia 730 is mega blast as I said in my previous comment but look at glance how much more u'll pay for it when it'll launch in market.
In my opinion Sony Xperia E3 Dual is really a great piece from Sony compare to all other models available in this range of price.
NOTE: I request you all to satisfy about camera before purchase. As It might happen that we all have different levels of satisfaction about it. It might be possible that you found it right for your purpose while other may not.
Thanks...Have a Nice Weekend!
i'm not sure to buy the 730.,this is the last model to be launched as with nokia branding..further devices will be known as microsoft lumia and it has been confrmed!
i'm afraid if the price slashes afterwards making this outdated soon!
san, 20 Sep 2014this lumia 730 doesn't have amoled screen it got ips screen Nokia Lumia 730 have Amoled display not IPS.
vaishu95, 20 Sep 2014Is the rear cam use carl zeis lens ??Yes its carl zeis
pankaj, 20 Sep 2014i asked a dealer for this mobile and he told me that it will be in market next month and price... moreThanks pankaj. If this news about the price is true, I m sure this one will be a great deal. But I doubt nokia guys will launch it at this price coz if u look at the other lumia devices with such specs, they r very much overpriced. Let's hope nokia n microsoft understands that now they definitely have to price their devices right...