Got so many response/reaction from my previous comments about Sony Xperia E3 Dual & sorry to some late replying, after using this phone for a week my reviews:
Listen all (especially my loving dear fnd wp8 lvr)
1. Battery Backup is amazingly high compare to all other android phones available in the market today. At moderate usage it lasts for 2 days or even more.
2. Touch is buttery smooth and fast. Viewing angle is very nice as it is in real IPS. Further, touch glass is shutter proof toughened glass.
3. Brightness of screen is really great. Screen also supports auto bright nice. However, it is only 480X854 FWVGA.
4. Phone looks very much impressive and sturdy (specifically at sides and corners). It seems robust phone.
5. Comfortable to handle in single hand.
6. Performance is very much fast as expected from Qualcomm Snapdragon 400.
7. Normal & high end games are working without lags.
8. Camera has various features including timeshift burst like iPhone. Further, it offers 60 auto sense modes (like in digital cameras viz Macro, Sports, Documents, Landscape, etc. in addition to manual selection of few other alternatives) in addition to all usual HDR, panorama and bla bla.
"""Here, I would like to say camera output is little bit week as it MISSING Sony's own Exmor R technology and not upto the mark of Sony Brand (yes, but almost equal to other brands phones of 5 MP). However, it supports full HD 1080p video recording with nice video & voice quality capture.
9. Sound output is very nice as usual from Sony. There are lots of sound settings. Also volume is louder enough in call and speaker as well.
10. You will get almost 1GB user memory for apps (or more based on removal of extra applications not required). Yes you can transfer apps to SD card.
11. Generally free RAM remains in my case around 400 MB.
12. A unique gesture feature. Click power button and just shake, you will get direct access to your choice of app (only one app as per your selection out of all app list).
13. It plays full HD videos & any type of format (yeh I said any type of format) in native hardware mode itself, in addition to third party applications.
14. Call quality is superb in all three alternatives i.e. internal ear speaker, internal loud speaker and hands free.
15. Network reception, Bluetooth, WiFi & GPS are working very nice. WiFi is very fast. WiFi hotspot also.
16. The only week point is front camera, just a VGA 0.3 MP but it sufficient to make any video chat with clear pic quality.
17. Weight is little bit heavy at 143 gms as it holds 2330 mah Li-polymer battery.
What do u all ppl want in just 11.5-12K INR from Sony Brand. If u catch pouting habitually to execute lacks & rumors then its totally ur fault. Don't look only negative, lookout positive things also.
Although Lumia 730 is mega blast as I said in my previous comment but look at glance how much more u'll pay for it when it'll launch in market.
In my opinion Sony Xperia E3 Dual is really a great piece from Sony compare to all other models available in this range of price.
NOTE: I request you all to satisfy about camera before purchase. As It might happen that we all have different levels of satisfaction about it. It might be possible that you found it right for your purpose while other may not.
Thanks...Have a Nice Weekend!
i'm not sure to buy the 730.,this is the last model to be launched as with nokia branding..further devices will be known as microsoft lumia and it has been confrmed!
i'm afraid if the price slashes afterwards making this outdated soon!
san, 20 Sep 2014this lumia 730 doesn't have amoled screen it got ips screen Nokia Lumia 730 have Amoled display not IPS.
AnonD-310004, 20 Sep 2014Is the rear cam use carl zeis lens ??Yes its carl zeis
pankaj, 20 Sep 2014i asked a dealer for this mobile and he told me that it will be in market next month and price... moreThanks pankaj. If this news about the price is true, I m sure this one will be a great deal. But I doubt nokia guys will launch it at this price coz if u look at the other lumia devices with such specs, they r very much overpriced. Let's hope nokia n microsoft understands that now they definitely have to price their devices right...
i want to buy this phone..this would be my first windows phone after android
Nope no link yet but I calld my frnd in mumbai who works in nokia care he told me L730 will be available for people before dashera an most probably last week of September..
It is confirmed lumia 730 will be in indian stores till last week of september!! An will be available for people in sept last week!!!!!
display not good (5.0)
4g missing ?
otherwise phone is very sexy but price must 14k
For long Nokia pretended they couldn't make a phone like this. But now they're realising what the users want. If the price is right it will sell like hot cake.
i asked a dealer for this mobile and he told me that it will be in market next month and price will be around 13ooo to 14000 rs