jgsekhar, 20 Sep 2015Hi friends
I am not able to upload photos in Facebook what is the reasonUpdate Facebook app. My facebook app version is 8.3.
I uploaded photo to test after reading your comment upload successful.
Raise your voice by VOTE or COMMENT for lumia 730 improvements... https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/9847695-activate-led-notification-lumia-730
I am not able to upload photos in Facebook what is the reason
I am not able to upload any photos
What is the reason tell me guys.
Could you please tell me the date of releasing Windows 10 for Lumia 730 Dual?
sometimes my lumia 730 is automatically switched off... so plz help me..
PRACHI, 19 Sep 2015Which is the best????? nokia lumia or microsoft lumia???Both are Same but Nokia is costly.
My phone requested me to connect Wi-Fi for downloading app from store. Last week I downloaded many app that time phone doesn't ask me to connect Wi-Fi.but now this problem occurs.
Friends please help me
Please give me a solution.
Sorry for my bad English.
Partha, 18 Sep 2015I have update my L730 with latest build 10536 but unable to choose network mode in SIM 2 as on... moreMy curiosity ends : ( as no led notification blinking activated in new build 10536. This is basic need wp.
Add led notification in lumia 730(hardware confirmed for led) in next build to 10536. I missed many calls, message & alerts due to lack of this feature instead of,has given hardware for led notification in lumia 730
Partha, 18 Sep 2015I have update my L730 with latest build 10536 but unable to choose network mode in SIM 2 as on... moreHey bro, please Share w10m build 10536 screenshots for menu, settings, multitasking, music+videos, photo app & action centre. You can put those screenshot on free file host website & then share that link to us.
Got it for some weeks now.
Went from the Huawei Ascend G700 (also al dual sim phone, but no updates since release) to this Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM.
- I use it for Mail/Agenda/Internet/OneDrive/Photo's/Here maps and more of that basic functions
- No issues with the "slightly out dated framework/CPU" because I'm not gaming on it
- Works like a charm for my needs
- The settings menu is messy on Windows phone 8.1 but that will change once the windows 10 upgrade is installed
- So far only once I did not get any messages/notifications/etc, but after a reboot it was all fine (it's still a computer). This was after multiple weeks without reboot so I'm ok with that.
- Bright and I love it one one exception
- The Gorilla Class 3 already contains a scratch because it was in my pocket together with my public transport card (after one day WTF!), that does not sound like Gorilla Glass to me, it sounds like cheap plastic
- Good life span
- Especially after deleting all by default installed program's I'm not using anyway
- It's orange and it's really bright orange, could have been a bit less bright but I'm ok with it (Dutch people love Orange)
- It's good enough for me, can take good enough pictures, did not test it in the dark yet
- Office Lens is a nice program to have for your camera
- will have to see, but it can't be worse than mid-range Android phones (no upgrades ever)
Guys !!! Guys my 730 runs 3 min in every 1 prcnt.. is this the actual backup of 730 or ma phone is gvng less backup..
i have 2 lumia 730. one is made from china & 2nd is made from vietnam.
will you pls advice which one is good?
parthi, 16 Sep 2015Philips headset suits for this handset(730)....i m using Philips headset only...pls share picture of that headphone & price
I have update my L730 with latest build 10536 but unable to choose network mode in SIM 2 as only 2 mode available in SIM 2