subraj, 19 Mar 2012hey guys I wanna buy lumia 800.but I need some info
1)which color looks great?
2)how much ti... moreHey Subraj. I am a proud owner of a lumia 800, and moved to it from the samsung omnia 7. To answer ur questions-
1) I like black, but cyan aint too shabby either. If you get your hands on white though, you would be one lucky guy.
2) Vid output is really good, no pixelation, unless there is pixelation on the movie file itself. I have convert 720p movies and I believe it depends upon the processor and gpu of your computer. But safely speaking, around 5-7 minutes.
3)No you cant do that, but you have skydrive functionality for that. Once you set up your windows id(if you dont have one already), you will get 25gb of free space on skydrive. Its more than icloud even. You can store virtually anything to it, and access it anywhere. On your phone or your computer. You get the option from MS office as well, and its very streamlined.
4) 16gb of onboard memory
5) sounds muvh better now, with more bass
6) yes u can, I have tried it out and it works
7) if the site uses html5, then you can definately play. Download is not permitted, but there are several third party apps (supertube for utube, which lets you play and download, is one of the best)
8) Much better, especially in low light conditions
9) I have seen better third party clients than the official ones on iphone and android on windows phone. Supertube (now youtube pro) and Primetube are not only great to look at but also do the job well, and in some cases, more better than the official youtube apps.
hey guys I wanna buy lumia 800.but I need some info
1)which color looks great?
2)how much time zune takes to transcode a 700mb dvd rip?how is the video output?
3)can we transfer pdf,doc files to phone using zune so that we can view or edit them in the phone
4)how much memory is available to user?
5)as there is no equalizer support,how is the music quality in headphones after the latest update?
6)i have read somewhere that we can use skype(beta) to make video calls using the rear camera in lumia phones.is it true?
7)can we download mp3 and videos using ie9 and play them on the device?
8)how is the camera quality after latest update?
9)any good youtube client that can stream hq videos?
any help would be appreciated.
I have a questins regarding Lumia 800. I am unable to transfer a PDF file or Ms office file to my lumia 800, so how one can add such files to the handset ?
Hello friends,i m planning to buy Nokia Lumia 800. Please guide me if i should buy it? How is the interface, music, camera and does the End call issue ended? Please help me or give me further suggestion to buy other cell phones. Awaiting for ur responses
withut mmry crd slt it like life withut soul it just a stupid work. plss try to chnge the features abd specially includ mmry crd soul . and about bttry i think it so bad
Anonymous, 18 Mar 20121-you can just put it in battery saving mode and it will not notify you about emails 2- th... moreif u get the ofline gps service and nokia drive they why i spent my data for map and drive. great nokia dat provide us such a service. google mat dont give us free service. we need internet connection to access this. nokia map and drive dont need this
I dont want to see my pitures from facebook on my phone is this possible?
mokhtar, 13 Mar 2012i wanna buy lumia 800 but now i have nokia c7 and i'm satisfy about my cell phone and i uptate... morehi there mokhtar
Please keep your C7. I was stupid enough to buy a Lumia 800, and i regret it.The battery life sucks, the camera is awfull, and nokia writes, that the newest update may arrive in about 6 weeks.
I have put my lumia in the cupboard, and i have started using my good old nokia 5800.
So all you readers out there: Forget about lumia 800.
i have couple of question for the owners of this phone
1) how is the phone after the latest update?
2) if i added my G-Mail account is it possiable to Sync G-Mail contacts?
3) if i purchased this phone online (Amazon/eBay)will the Arabic language be included in the upcoming update Tango OR they will release Arabic support Region wise only?
Whili, 16 Mar 2012Before buying this device consider the following 4 annoying "features": 1. Phone ha... moreYeah I do agree wt U its vry irritating specially during typin a txt msg it doesn't accept txt Lang oni I FEEL TAT 30 thousand buks R nt right fr it . ND even tat to aadd songs or pics thru pc v hv 2 frst download Zune nd oni ten v cn transfer files
As we knw nokia first time ever launch windows base phone but lumia 800 we cant connect to the pc for any kind of we want files always we will take soport of zune why/?/?
ARUN, 16 Mar 2012CONT.... 2. The latest update on the software (1600.2487.8107.12070) has made a world of diff... morealso u have nokia drive and nokia maps, who wants gmaps if u have these?????? if u use gmaps when you have these 2 then i bet you don't have the phone
ARUN, 16 Mar 2012CONT....
2. The latest update on the software (1600.2487.8107.12070) has made a world of diff... more1-you can just put it in battery saving mode and it will not notify you about emails
2- there are many gmaps apps and free
3- it doesn't swich off on its self... nor goes unresponsive when u switch wireless off/on
4- who cares how log you talked, but it tells you how long during and when you end the call.
5- Phone hangs up while in call, i had the phone for 3 months now and that doesn't happen and how does the proximity senson relate to that??? its only use to turn the screen on and off....
6- One would need a diploma to dial a number from the phone book.
People hub >> choose the person >>> call
just as in any other phone
please stop lying
ARUN, 16 Mar 2012CONT.... 2. The latest update on the software (1600.2487.8107.12070) has made a world of diff... moreLOL i think u should learn properly about wp7.5 . Instead of doing so much circus like changing sync settings y dont u switch on power saver mode... Phone will not check for mails auromatically
1.No front camera
2.No bluetooth file transfer
3.No dual core processor.
4.No adobe flash support
5.No better battery life
THEN, HOW IT IS BETTER THAN GALAXY S II ?
Creative studio app for Lumias with Panorama at marketplace.Enhanced Panorama mode integration with Lumia camera to come soon,says Damian Dinning!!