AnonD-37383, 13 Jan 2012No one knows for sure but as it looks by now Microsoft wants to have all windows phones with l... moreThx Bora .. now i guess i'm gonna get it =) ! and Hopefully it will be upgraded to Windows 8 ;)
AnonD-29514, 13 Jan 2012Hey Bora .. u seem quite professional in Windows Mobile
so i wanna ask U something"is W... moreNo one knows for sure but as it looks by now Microsoft wants to have all windows phones with latest software, and lumia 800 will be less than a year old when hopefully the big update comes and should be the same like mango update was for the older phones too.
Looks like Microsoft is going in apple steps where every major ios update goes at least to a year or two old iphones or even older. Unless they change and add some freaky 3d menu and huge changes that will kill processing and require dual core which is impossible cause microsoft strategy so far is simple hardware amazing software, so lumia 800 should be quite future proof in terms of updates. The only difference the most expensive windows phone and cheapest one is better camera and screen. In terms of software it 99% same and exact same performance.
AnonD-37383, 13 Jan 2012STOP FREAKING COMPLAINING!
1. IT IS NOT nokia fault that the 800 does not have memory card su... moreHey Bora .. u seem quite professional in Windows Mobile
so i wanna ask U something"is Windows 8 Apollo will be available for Lumia 800 ?? or its only for Lumia 900 " .. coz i dont wanna a mobile and after a month Windows mobile will be there and i wont be able to upgrade Lumia 800 so what do u think ?!?!?!?!
STOP FREAKING COMPLAINING!
1. IT IS NOT nokia fault that the 800 does not have memory card support
- WHY? Because windows phone DOES NOT allow for memory cards like Apple's IOS!!! SO why the hell its a big deal now when millions of iphone users do not complain?
2. IT IS NOT nokia fault that the 800 does not support flash
- WHY? Because windows phone does not support flash for many reasons, one reason is it kills your battery faster, and now HTML5 is taking over flash, plus THE FREAKING flash creator ADOBE is stopping flash support from this year for mobile phones.
3. IT IS NOT nokia fault that the 800 CANT record 1080p video
- WHY? Because windows phones for now DO NOT allow video recording better than 720p, maybe with the next major update in june or by end of year most probably they will allow for 1080p recording.
STOP COMPLAINING HERE its not NOKIA or lumia 800 fault but Microsoft and things will only get better.
ridiculously overpriced... could get the best android phone for the same price... i like WP7 but wont get it for this price... :|
no battery issues at all.....
can kept fully charged 1 or 2 spare battery and simply replaced it when needed ! eh..I means gs2 !
AnonD-7026, 12 Jan 2012Everyone who is having battery backup issues,nokia promised that they would release battery fi... moreis Windows 8 Apollo will be available for Lumia 800 ?? or its only for Lumia 900 !!!.. any other replies
im a android user past yr ..with my samsung galaxy s..user experince is great but batter backup is nt that much goood..:-( i hav nokia lumia 800 now ..great ui..all i click in my phone is suprb..things r totally different ...wow feel on every click...and good battery backup..all is blazing fast...good quality and great desin..last thing y i change my galaxy s..ya it fell down frm my table never switch on..then take to samsung service center they charge 7000rs!!!:-( $140:-( i wait for a month...:-(
Public expectation on Nokia products slowly fading away,
Where is ?
12 mp camera (N8 +), FFC, memory card slot, NFC, flash
and JAVA browser support and users friendly replaceable battery,
Plzzz Guys .. is Windows 8 Apollo will be available for Lumia 800 >?!??!?!?!?!?! or its only for Lumia 900 as it supports dual core processor :S ?!?!?!?! REPLY .. any other replies
phone is nice but is too high..camera should b 12megapixels like N8 and mmc option should be there.
[deleted post]Appollo updates supports dual core.It doesnt mean single cores cannot run it.
appollo will be available to lumia 800
[deleted post]Tango OS updated plans available for both lumias by Q3 2012 but Apollo OS uncertain.......
since Nokia has targeting several new handsets for apollo OS by 2013.
i used lumia800 last 15days, i din't get any problem. amazing touch,processer speed, downloading speed, and camera. in my use i hav no battery back problem..thanks 4 nokia team........