ck, 06 Sep 2012why my time and date will change everytime i off or restart the phone,and i gonna change it to... moreIt doesn't happen with my phone.. make sure you have latest sw.update.. mine is : OS version : 7.10.8773.98 .. if this doesn't help walk into any of the Nokia service center..
Caccola, 07 Sep 2012I'm a very sad owner of a Lumia 710.
It doesn't seem that this model is much batter than mine... moreLumia 710 is not nokia flagship phone.. this phone is an inexpensive low-end smartphone.. so don't expect anything fancy.. thats not the point.. many people don't want to spend lot of money one phone and this is right phone to start into smart phone era. Lumia 610/710 comes with 8gb and Lumia 800/900 comes with 16 GB.. you can download unwanted stuff to your PC using Zone.. and Nokia gives cloud computing options, using which lets you access and share docs and photos virtually anywhere, try this https://skydrive.live.com
raju, 07 Sep 2012how about gaming in this mobile is there avilable all popular games...This best phone for Gaming.. my son plays all games he uses in Xbox.. this phone got Xbox games out of the box.. when you invest in a Nokia Lumia 800 you become part of this mobile media revolution.
It allows teams of gamers to join up and play each other all over the world, watch movies, TV shows and sports. It’s this kind of expertise that helps to make the Windows Phone software so user friendly and well connected
zAckErisT, 08 Sep 2012 This phone have a sleek look but that's not all we need.. we need "APPS" that are ... moreNokia got more than 1,00,000 apps.. you have almost all you need.. am using it since 7 months.. awsome phone.. much faster than any other smartphone available in market.. For easy app download.. just go to "MarketPlace" its vell divided to choose good apps..
i am using lumia 800 Since last two months....and realised that this phone is worst phone ever.
1. Every time i need pc to Add Media 2 this phone And Most bad thing is that it need ZUNE pc suit. that's why not possible to synchronize At Any Pc. which don't have ZUNE.
2. ZUNE is the most User-Enemy Pc Suit.
3. Why My Lumia 800 Goes Repeatedly Hangs (Freezing Device)...Like It Don't Have Any Other Activity ????
4. OMG Only 16 GB (Originally 14.00 Something) inbult Memory ??? And Hav No Expansion. Is This Smart Thing ???
5. Bluetooth Is Only For Name Function.....This Device Don't Support Bluetooth File Shearing Among Two Phones
6. Battery Back-up Is Poor While On Journey.
7. Call Ending Is Depend On The Person You Called Not On Caller ( you Won't Able To Disconnect The Call Until Next Person Cut It, If You Called Him.)
8. no call Timer Function Also Don't Support Automatic Call Recording.
9. FM Quality is Poor.
10. Sound Quality (Headphone)is Also Poor.No equilzr Available In Media Player.
should i take it,window interface really make me fall in love into it,but it doesnt have secondary camera..
go for n8. Its unique features and design still unbeatable by any nokia (xcept 808) . Cool performer n8 from last two yrs, has got everything in it.
This phone have a sleek look but that's not all we need.. we need "APPS" that are easy to download.. I'll get one if they can show me how to download "APPS" easily...
Why nokia not providing secondary camera at such high prices...??Surely not going to purchase without the feature........also SAR value is higher than the other companies.......at last GALAXY Rocksss
Vinz, 07 Sep 2012Can this phone be updated to windows phone 8?????? No
I'm a very sad owner of a Lumia 710.
It doesn't seem that this model is much batter than mine:
- storage is still not expandable. Mine has officially 8 GB (free at fisrt startup just 5), so it can't be used with huge continental maps, raster maps, video or music collections, and whatever we are all used to do with much cheaper phones that support 32+GB expansion cards
- there are very few apps. (and they are the same for 710 and 800) When something has been ported on windows phone (rare!) usually it's a very poor and buggy version (even Skype client is ugly!)
- pc software (Zune) for Lumias is so limited that it's impossible to do even very simple tasks like sending an sms writing it on pc
- Windows Phone is even more limited: it's difficult to load an mp3 to be used as ringtone, there is no autostart feature for always active apps, like whatsapp or skype
- every 2 days as an average the phone starts going crazy or slows down and needs a restart
- even touch screen is not very useful: a bit of sweat on fingers is enough get a totally unusable phone.
My suggestion is: spend half for an Android and you'll be double happy! ;-)
Can any lumia user tell me, what is the battery back up of this handset???
& Which one to go, Lumia 800 or N8???
why my time and date will change everytime i off or restart the phone,and i gonna change it to the right one everytime,it is so annoying,any solution?
Watch all the features here: http://www.resetka.com.ua/nokia_800_lumia_matt_black__0020q76__ua_31007prod.html