should i take it,window interface really make me fall in love into it,but it doesnt have secondary camera..
go for n8. Its unique features and design still unbeatable by any nokia (xcept 808) . Cool performer n8 from last two yrs, has got everything in it.
This phone have a sleek look but that's not all we need.. we need "APPS" that are easy to download.. I'll get one if they can show me how to download "APPS" easily...
Why nokia not providing secondary camera at such high prices...??Surely not going to purchase without the feature........also SAR value is higher than the other companies.......at last GALAXY Rocksss
Vinz, 07 Sep 2012Can this phone be updated to windows phone 8?????? No
I'm a very sad owner of a Lumia 710.
It doesn't seem that this model is much batter than mine:
- storage is still not expandable. Mine has officially 8 GB (free at fisrt startup just 5), so it can't be used with huge continental maps, raster maps, video or music collections, and whatever we are all used to do with much cheaper phones that support 32+GB expansion cards
- there are very few apps. (and they are the same for 710 and 800) When something has been ported on windows phone (rare!) usually it's a very poor and buggy version (even Skype client is ugly!)
- pc software (Zune) for Lumias is so limited that it's impossible to do even very simple tasks like sending an sms writing it on pc
- Windows Phone is even more limited: it's difficult to load an mp3 to be used as ringtone, there is no autostart feature for always active apps, like whatsapp or skype
- every 2 days as an average the phone starts going crazy or slows down and needs a restart
- even touch screen is not very useful: a bit of sweat on fingers is enough get a totally unusable phone.
My suggestion is: spend half for an Android and you'll be double happy! ;-)
Can any lumia user tell me, what is the battery back up of this handset???
& Which one to go, Lumia 800 or N8???
why my time and date will change everytime i off or restart the phone,and i gonna change it to the right one everytime,it is so annoying,any solution?
Watch all the features here: http://www.resetka.com.ua/nokia_800_lumia_matt_black__0020q76__ua_31007prod.html
so fake hangging all time battery takes minutes and when flat restarting is a problem i hate nokia smart phones so boring
What video editor that lumia 800 has because I cant see any. thank you
Anonymous, 03 Sep 2012Bluetooth is available for one lumia to lumia like apple's iPhone..What is the name of the app ?
jokero69, 05 Sep 2012it is so complicated, in symbian left click on the song and set as ringtone. Now nokia lumia p... moreYes lumias are bit complicated with many restrictions bt microsoft is in 1 on 1 fight against ios.thats why there is zune restrictions.apart from these lumias are amazing.i love them.
darkdevil, 04 Sep 2012 You can use your own ringtones so you can match your jingle to your mood, or match just the ... moreit is so complicated, in symbian left click on the song and set as ringtone. Now nokia lumia phone they are complicated just like the iphone with that crappy ios and itunes, zune it is just a replik to itunes. Give me back my good old phone with symbian.
Anonymous, 04 Sep 2012I cant do my songs in to ringtones even I have zune downloaded on my pc.how can I solve this p... more
You can use your own ringtones so you can match your jingle to your mood, or match just the right tune to your contacts. Just make sure the audio file is:
In MP3 or WMA format.
Less than 40 seconds.
Less than 1 MB.
Not protected with digital rights management (DRM).
To make any file that fits these criteria into a ringtone, all you have to do is assign it the genre of ringtone. If you have a PC, you'll use the Zune software. If you don't have the Zune software on your computer, see Install the Zune software. On a Mac, use iTunes to assign the genre, and then sync the file using the Windows Phone Connector for Mac. To learn more, see Sync and get updates with my Mac.
To add a ringtone to your phone
Connect your phone to your computer using a cable, and then sync the file to your phone.
On Start, flick left to the App list, then tap Settings > Ringtones + sounds.
Tap the Ringtone list, then find the new ringtone you just added.