deemaZZ, 14 Aug 2012if i go online and i'm turning on all social features and mobile browsing, can somebody tell m... moreYes deemaz..if your browsing is about 1~3hrs..it will last one day..but if continuously or partialy u use more than this..it will reduce to 17~19hrs.
if i go online and i'm turning on all social features and mobile browsing, can somebody tell me that how long the battery can last? can it last until one day?
Lumia 800 user, 14 Aug 2012you need to dial ##634# than it will shown in your menuthank you ;)
hey how to add themes on nokia lumia 800 ? i have some theme for my phone but how to add ?? HEELP.
Fatboyslim, 13 Aug 2012Go to settings swipe to the right,open background task,then turn off all running apps.turn of... morewhere i can find 'diagnostic tools' on lumia 800?
so far i use it, i don't see any kind of tools like that.. is that third party application?
Fatboyslim, 13 Aug 2012Go to settings swipe to the right,open background task,then turn off all running apps.turn of... morehello fatboyslim.. i want to ask, how i can find "diagnostic tools" in this lumia? what step that i must follow if i want to open that tools?
please help, i have some problem with my battery.. thx.
hello, i want to ask, how i can find "diagnostic tools' on this lumia 800 ?
thx 4 your help :)
gabza, 13 Aug 2012I have had my nokia lumia 800 for two weeks now, and i am not happy because the battery's life... moredude update the latest software.. it wil work great... trust me wen i brought within 3 hr the entrie battery used to drawn.. now it rocks .. ilove my lumia 800
Be careful with this phone, my battery has died for the second time - looking forward to upgrading away from this phone.
Friends have had problems with moisture damage from everyday use
I have had my nokia lumia 800 for two weeks now, and i am not happy because the battery's life span is short, i have avoided downloading whattsup on my fone but this is not helpin i love the fone but i dont know if its worthn R429 im gonna be paying a month for 24 months.If i have a problem with it now when it is 2 weeks whats gonna happen in 6 months
Anonymous, 06 Aug 2012How do i save battery? it only lasts up to 9hours. huhu. please help..Go to settings swipe to the right,open background task,then turn off all running apps.turn off bluetooth,wifi,network data.only turn on if you use these features.drain your battery then charge it.if it says 100 % charged dont disconnect it.go to diagnostic tools and open it ,go tno battery status and on top you can see 100% charged,but on current you can see that it is still charging.wait until it says discharging and then disconnect your lumia 800.do it everytime you'll have a great battery life.me i have more than 3 days with normal use,calling,texting,web browsing taking photos etc.try it...will work 100 %.good luck😊
How mmany types of nokia lumia r der?
wats dey'r price?
anyone plz reply
joey, 10 Aug 2012i liked this phone becuz of its appearance and windows os with powerful processer. But later i... morethan you have to choose androis, because iOS also supports micro sim, also you can't use your mp3 as ringtone, and doesn't support bluetooth File transfert
hi nokians, if you have used a lumia phone how do you campare it with symbian platform on data usage? I have used symbian since my first smartphone and i'm an internet addict, with symbian I can browse for 4 continuous hours at around 5MB without downloading content and with mobile data on throughout. Android is the heaviest data user I have ever known with 5MB you cannot last 10 minutes on the internet without switching mobile data off, is it the same with windows phone OS?
please reply i'm interested in a lumia and internet is my first priority when buying a phone.thank you in advance
Anonymous, 10 Aug 2012Not at allBetter than any phones.use it and say.dont see comment.
My experience with Nokia Lumia is a never ending daily struggle and I regret the fateful decision of ordering a Lumia 800 in December last year. My experiences / issues:
1. The first model received had issues with battery longevity. After a week, Nokia replaced this model with a new one.
2. The new model still had lingering issues with battery longevity. Nokia issued an update that was supposed to fix the problem. However, instead of fixing the issue, it led to a worsening of the issue. First visit to Nokia Care.
3. All is well for couple of months. Suddenly, one fine day Lumia's screen freezes. The issue is discussed at http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nokia-with-Windows-Phone/Freezing-issue-with-Lumia-800/td-p/1271733. Another visit to Nokia care.
4. Nokia returns the set claiming that the problem is fixed (however, no explanation of what the problem was and what the fix was). Used the set for two weeks, and again the problem resurfaces and the screen freezes. Another visit to Nokia care in the offering.
Apart from the above, there are number of issues that made me realize how I used to take the absence of the issues for granted in other sets. For example,
1. Intermittent automatic reboots once / twice every 3-4 weeks of usage. It seems that the phone has brain of its own and realizes that it is hosting a Windows OS so a reboot is customary.
2. When ending a call, Lumia will take almost 2-3 minutes before allowing me to the opportunity to redial.
3. USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) does not work, denying me the easy way to check my prepaid balance. Now the only way is to call the Service Providers IVR and go thru the multi-hop mennu system to get the same information.
4. Every update of the OS/firmware release by Nokia wipes my data on the phone, no matter how minor the update. This even includes all the apps that I would have downloaded.
There are a number of other minor quirks, that I am now willing to overlook - thanks to the issues mentioned above. However, one thing is certain, I am not trying any new Nokia and Windows mobile for the foreseeable future.