i. Some of the cons in windows phone….....
1. If we call a person 10 times then that single person's name(or no.)comes 10 times in call log not come single time so in call log this repetition irritates but we want it should be come only one time and all call information of that no. is placed on the menu option in the phone.....
2. In call log we cannot see the call duration of any no., we can see call duration only during the call….. Even some old made calls that is approx. 10-15 days old calls in call log we cannot see the time of the call, can only see date and month of these old made calls…..
3. In gallery we cannot see the time at which we click that particular picture, means there is no details option for any image.....
4. we cannot directly close the applications in windows phone that is there is no any task manager in windows phone..... e.g. if internet explorer and other applications are open, then to close all the applications we have to open that apps one by one, and close them one by one..... but in android we press and hold the home button , we see all the open apps and then directly drag them away to close any application.....
5. For closing any application, we have to come back by the back button step by step..... for e.g. if we open any application and reach the 7th page in it then to close that application we have to come back all previous 7 pages sequentially by the back button then it will be closed.....
6. There is no back button in internet explorer…..If we are using internet explorer and say we reached on 4th page in any one website in internet explorer and then suddenly we press home button for any other work or to open any other app and then again click on the internet explorer,the internet explorer show us the last open page and then if we press the back button of the phone it will come on the home screen not on the 3rd page of that website in internet explorer. So now our previous pages are lost and to get them back we have to put the address of that website’s pages again.....
7. We cannot get any video clip from any site in internet explorer of the windows phone i.e. we cannot download any video…..
8. No google chrome , firefox or opera is available in windows phone.....
9. Nokia Music that is its music player when we open it then it takes some loading for opening it as like we are opening any website lol.....
10. In music player ,we can forward or reverse the song in particular amount or levels , minimum level of forwarding or reversing the song is almost 5 seconds that is we cannot forward or reverse the song directly by clicking on that moving line bar in the music player but this function is available in android phones..... so for music lovers some time it is very irritating thing…..
11. We cannot zoom in or out ,in videos or say cannot resize the playing video in number of levels but this function is available in most of the android phones.....
12. Nokia 820 ,920 have xbox feature games. But mostly interesting and enjoying games in xbox are paid….. Even popular games Fruit Ninja, Angry bird etc are paid games…..There is less interesting apps or games in windows phone as compared to android phones…..TEMPLE RUN 2 game is not available on windows phone till now..... and like other popular games in android phones are not available in windows phone.....
13. We have no zooming option during video recording in progress and no pause option for video recording.....
14. We have waste hardware search button used for bing. No one using it. Its really irritating when bing launches by accidently touching it while running other apps or games…..
15. There is only 3 levels for brightness i.e low, medium and high.... thats all.... and one option is auto..... so brightness control is not so good..... even at low level it is somtime feel bright in a dark room .... but in android it is a moving bar line for brightness which is very good option......
Excellent product by Nokia. No 2nd thought go get it. Good speed, nice camera, unlimited apps, enough memory.
ganisir, 18 Aug 2013hai friends iwon buy this phone how is battery lifethe battery life is not so good.... it is 1650 mAh for 4.3 inch screen which is not so sufficient.... in lumia 720 there is 2000 mAh battery for same size screen.... and also its weight is 160g, so the phone is heavier as compared to other 4.3 inch or more big screen phones.....
ganisir, 18 Aug 2013hai friends iwon buy this phone how is battery lifeThe battery lasts typically 1 day if you do only smses and phone calls. It lasts only a few hours if you use the GPS function. So if you are travelling and using the GPS, it is advisable to bring a portable charger. It switches off when you are below 5%, and wont turn on until you recharge it.
The GPS function is great if you are travelling to other countries often cos it allows you to download any map in the world(except Cambodia).
I bought it a week ago and for now it's pretty good.Camera could be better but it's good enough.WP8 is great,everything goes smooth and nice.There are a lot of Nokia apps included witch makes it better than HTC,like Nokia Maps,Nokia Drive + or City Lence.Battery is OK,it holds one day but 1650 mAH is not enough for some gameing or intensive use.Overall I think it's good phone for someone who doesn't want anything special it's some middle class phone that has some awesome qualities.
guys who is best phone 720 or 820 pllzzz suggest me a good phone i should try to window experience and window os good or not pllzzzz reply must
Vishal Swami, 17 Aug 2013I have downloaded movies in uc web browser and also used option export to music video hub but ... moreNone Dude... Video hub is only accessible for default video player... So its impossible to export videos to video hub from other apps like uc, YouTube downloaders etc
Sir ,when we download any games about size of 500 mb and if i want to install this game in the Micro SD card...... then that is possible, if this is possible then how it will be.
styloAV, 18 Aug 2013without proper knowledge u r just giving ur opinion, only 0.24% apps r not supported in 512mb ... moreU R Fooling People Bro .
This man Said NikiWP :)
Games Need At Least 1GB
And i Do Have Knowledge More Than u Do
kenneth chawngthu, 18 Aug 2013Friend, I'm not asking how with the phone. Can someone tell me how to update my phone through ... morejust go to settings > phone update> check for update.
if update will be available, then it will show the option of download.
styloAV, 18 Aug 2013without proper knowledge u r just giving ur opinion, only 0.24% apps r not supported in 512mb ... moreYeah many apps and games are supported for 512 MB RAM. The question is how about Chaos and Order Online, The Dark Knight Rises, Amazing Spiderman, Halo: Spartan Assault. Those games need 1 GB RAM.
kenneth chawngthu, 18 Aug 2013Friend, I'm not asking how with the phone. Can someone tell me how to update my phone through ... moreInstall Windows App to Desktop from www.windowsphone.com on PC, then connect your Lumia.
AmGaD SaLaH, 17 Aug 2013If U Want Buy WP8 Mobile U Must Put this Points Into Ur Mind : |1| Most Games & Stuf... morewithout proper knowledge u r just giving ur opinion, only 0.24% apps r not supported in 512mb ram devices and 99.76% are supported by them and u r saying that most of the apps n games need 1GB...stop fooling people
Friend, I'm not asking how with the phone. Can someone tell me how to update my phone through windows 7.
I have downloaded movies in uc web browser and also used option export to music video hub but these files are still on phone memory. I checked to view this files in music video hub but it was not found there. Can anybody suggest me any downloader app in which we can resume the download and it can be save to sd card. Thanks.
Is it support avi and mkv formats for video.....? And wat problm about sd card plzz tell about thiss...clearify this
S P S, 16 Aug 2013That is correct or not.....This is post by other users...Pls help me Sir....Im very confused..... moreAlmost all yes.
21. Actually for closing Internet Explorer, just tap menu, tab "close tab" then back. Yes, rather difficult.
26. For dedicated Bing search button doesn't mean no one using it. Until now I still use it on Lumia 520. So I think it is depend on the people.
37. Yes, but it can be still played right.
43. Call record? When I receive incoming calls or I do outgoing call, it shows the call duration.
sameer Kumar , 16 Aug 2013Go for Sony xperia sp better than galaxy s2 and nokia lumia 820 Lumia 820 better than sony xperia sp
If U Want Buy WP8 Mobile U Must Put this Points Into Ur Mind :
|1| Most Games & Stuff Require 1GB Ram At LEAST
--> So U Should Buy 1GB Or More "2GB" Of Ram Non Less
Cause One Day 1GB Will Be Useless
|2| Internal Memory , If U Gamer & Like A lot Of Games and Applications U Must Get the Biggest Internal Memory At Market As U can't Move Games To SD Card External
--> 8GB Not Enough Some Games About 900MB And Wearily The Internal Gets Smaller Week After Week
|3| Battery , Using LTE "4G" Require at LEAST 2000mAh Battery & Dual Core Cpu Consume Power
--> There are A Lot OF Battery Their With 3600mAh For This Phone
|4| The Resolutions , This Phone Got "480 x 800" Not Bad But Little Risky Cause the Lowest Requirement In The Store Or Even To Run WP8 is The 480 x 800
--> Maybe in The Future This Resolution No Longer Supported
|5| Price !! , With this Phone Price U Can Get Android Phone With Better STUFF :)
But If U Really Like WP8 + Nokia Go For This Phone
But U Will Get Limitation and Kinda Stuff :(
Any Thing Will Be Here For Helping