LUMIA 820 issue help
proximity sensor for auto turn off activate itself when making a call even if the phone is not touched to the ear help.........
I am using my Lumia 820 already a month only in 2G mode. And because of the superfast IE10 there is nothing to complain. My battery lasts 2,5 days, speaking about 1-1,5 hours a day, taking pictures and playing videos. With 2 words: BUY IT!
I plan to buy 820, only issue I am concerned with is the battery backup. With 2G Mobile internet switched on continuously during the daytime,and moderate to low usage of whatsapp, messages, calls and emails how many 'hours' will the battery approximately last?
I plan to buy 820, only issue I am concerned with is the battery backup. With 2G Mobile internet switched on continuously during the daytime,and moderate to low usage of whatsapp, messages, calls and emails how long will the battery approximately last?
sampath, 18 Jun 2013hi Jake there is app to read pdf contents on SD card. i dont remember the exact name. but an a... morePdf reader
which opens sd card content..
should buy the lumia 820...it had similar hardware to the 920/5 and an amazing screen.have it for a while...its amazing
Jake, 15 Jun 2013I already copy the pdf file inside my SD card but i cant find the file and read it .. Anyone ... morehi Jake there is app to read pdf contents on SD card. i dont remember the exact name. but an app is already available. try seacrhing sd+pdf in app store
jimmy, 16 Jun 2013i think the sd memory will take over once the internal is out of memory.am i rightAlso apps will be using internal memory only.. We wont be able to transfer apps to memory card. But overall its was just a suggestion from my part to make phone the coolest PHONE :)
jimmy, 16 Jun 2013i think the sd memory will take over once the internal is out of memory.am i rightNot exactly. We can only transfer media files(pics,songs,videos) to memory card. But the main trouble maker is an 'other memory' folder(look in 'phone storage' option in settings. It keep on growing and we cant do anything with it.
Dani, 17 Jun 2013Somebdy says lumia 820 not supported temple run and biggest hagging problem in this phone, im ... moreWindows phone 8 is amazing, its evening getting better. if apps and games is what u want go for android but if ur are satisfied with less apps and games go for windows phone 8. lag free, and verry stable. have had my Lumia 820 for 1 month now, never have to forcefully shot down for once
vijaiprabhu, 16 Jun 2013hi,
For those who worried of Nokia Lumia and those who wants to buy read mine and you will ge... moreIn android most of the applications & games are free, what about windows????
which one is best in Nokia lumia 820 & Samsung S3...
vijaiprabhu, 16 Jun 2013hi, For those who worried of Nokia Lumia and those who wants to buy read mine and you will ge... moreSomebdy says lumia 820 not supported temple run and biggest hagging problem in this phone, im so coofused who is the best platform in this way window 8 vs android 4.1.1 jealy bean so i planing to buy this phone lumia 820 so what should i do plz help me im so worried about this matter plz help mi by experts .......... Thnx
selen, 14 Jun 2013i think just lumia 920.925.928 will get 8.1 blue updateLumia 820 runs on the same hardware with Lumia 920, 925, and 928. So why do u think 820 will not run on windows blue? Get ur facts right b4 making post here.
Is there any way to download games or app more than 20mb other than WiFi
For those who worried of Nokia Lumia and those who wants to buy read mine and you will get some idea surely:-
I am happy with the Nokia Lumia 820 for the past two months...
again a wonderful phone by nokia.
1. Extraordinary Battery( only when Mobile network -- Internet connection is Turned off) LASTS till Now upto 2days and 12 Hours untill now and still 30% remaining battery) after few hours of call and few hours of gaming ( Temple Run)
2. Smooth and slipping out while touching the Phone thhe Os is great responsive...
3. No lagging or hanging Like F**k ing ANDROID.
4. No virus threats like mentioned above in ANDROID.
5. High quality Applications.
6. MS Office and Exchange
7. Need not worry about the contacts. automatically backed up to Outlook. as well as messages.
8. IE 10 browser super respose to any network even in 2G
9. Excellent Camera and excellent supporting app for Camera which enriches excellently..
10. Music quality is excellent.
11. heads up to Nokia with their Apps and ready to release update for WP8.
1. Battery drains out while internet is on and lasts only for one day drinking fuel like Honda CBR. if using WIFI lasts longer.
Microsoft has to address it.
2. Heating a lot while playing any games. MS has to address it
3.camera in Full zoom mode Delay in taking picture some times.
4. if bluetooth list is full below the page difficult to scroll(work around -- pull down from top and immediately pull up )
5. Memory Issue. MS has to look urgently
6. OTG, FM Radio and transmitter has to be enabled soon.
7. Enable 4G soon in india.
820 is much more better than all in the WP8 series worth for money.
720 Vs 820 go for 820 and dont cry after buying over 720 here. 720 is only for low light but we have Dual LED flash to show more brightness so the choice is yours.
WHAT YOU PAY YOU WILL ONLY GET THAT MUCH.
i have researched it for more than 5 months before buying and finally very much satisfied wit it.
Any doubts post here or mail me at Uresvijai @ yahoo[dot]com
Any idea about plans for Lumia 825? Heard that it's supposed to resolve basic shortcomings - screen, camera clarity etc.