For those who worried of Nokia Lumia and those who wants to buy read mine and you will get some idea surely:-
I am happy with the Nokia Lumia 820 for the past two months...
again a wonderful phone by nokia.
1. Extraordinary Battery( only when Mobile network -- Internet connection is Turned off) LASTS till Now upto 2days and 12 Hours untill now and still 30% remaining battery) after few hours of call and few hours of gaming ( Temple Run)
2. Smooth and slipping out while touching the Phone thhe Os is great responsive...
3. No lagging or hanging Like F**k ing ANDROID.
4. No virus threats like mentioned above in ANDROID.
5. High quality Applications.
6. MS Office and Exchange
7. Need not worry about the contacts. automatically backed up to Outlook. as well as messages.
8. IE 10 browser super respose to any network even in 2G
9. Excellent Camera and excellent supporting app for Camera which enriches excellently..
10. Music quality is excellent.
11. heads up to Nokia with their Apps and ready to release update for WP8.
1. Battery drains out while internet is on and lasts only for one day drinking fuel like Honda CBR. if using WIFI lasts longer.
Microsoft has to address it.
2. Heating a lot while playing any games. MS has to address it
3.camera in Full zoom mode Delay in taking picture some times.
4. if bluetooth list is full below the page difficult to scroll(work around -- pull down from top and immediately pull up )
5. Memory Issue. MS has to look urgently
6. OTG, FM Radio and transmitter has to be enabled soon.
7. Enable 4G soon in india.
820 is much more better than all in the WP8 series worth for money.
720 Vs 820 go for 820 and dont cry after buying over 720 here. 720 is only for low light but we have Dual LED flash to show more brightness so the choice is yours.
WHAT YOU PAY YOU WILL ONLY GET THAT MUCH.
i have researched it for more than 5 months before buying and finally very much satisfied wit it.
Any doubts post here or mail me at Uresvijai @ yahoo[dot]com
Any idea about plans for Lumia 825? Heard that it's supposed to resolve basic shortcomings - screen, camera clarity etc.
i bought 2 weeks back.my 820 gets off autometically off when not in use n not gets start by pressng power button. . . it gets on after removing n placng the battery. . plz help what should i do
Tom_tom, 13 Jun 2013Using LUMIA 820 for couple of months.. Phone is cool despite of couple of issues mainly with W... morei think the sd memory will take over once the internal is out of memory.am i right
AnonD-79018, 15 Jun 2013Plz plz only users of lumia 620,720 and 820 reply and guide me. I'm planning to buy wp. So pl... moredont go for 720 yes these phn has a hang prblm so if you can buy then buy 820 or sony xperia L
Plz plz only users of lumia 620,720 and 820 reply and guide me.
I'm planning to buy wp. So plz tell me that :
Q1. which lumia(620,720 and 820) is better and why?
Q2. I heared and read a lot of users review about 720 that it often hangs( especially read hang problem in 720 comments) . And often start vibrate. So plz tell that how serious is this prob of 720?
Q3. Is 512 ram enouh? Or I go for 820 for 1gb ram?
Q4. As I'm new to windows os so plz tell me all advantages and disadvantages of wp os and of lumia 620,720 and 820?
Q5. In past I used symbian then using android in which I had used HTC ChaCha,desire hd,incredible s, Samsung s3 mini and s3. Now planing to switch to windows so which lumia is better for me?
Plz guid and thanks.
I already copy the pdf file inside my SD card but i cant find the file and read it ..
Anyone can tell me how to find the file and open it ? Thank you very much !
I bought 820 2 weeks back..i hav a trouble dat it is getting automatically off whn not in use.for dis on pressng lock button it is not starting. , am removng battery n placng back .then it gets on.
plz help wat 2 do. . . .
Using LUMIA 820 for couple of months.. Phone is cool despite of couple of issues mainly with WP8.
The other memory is most severe problem most of us didnt notice.. The other memory keep on growing and we cant even have anything in 8GB. MS please address this
Then its the heating wile playing games.
Please resolve these minor issues and we are having a gem of a phone.
AnonD-145191, 10 Jun 2013I charge every 24 hours +. I do more text with whats app, viber, fb, than calls and play chess... moreeventhough i also chat in wats app FB and also 2-3hrs a day i will talk....
and thn hw abt wifi connections
hw abt file manager...tell sum idea
hello everyone got 2 questions.
1)is the screen of 820 fragile? if I put a screen guard will it help?
2)what about the battery performance?
AnonD-137678, 20 May 2013Hey guys iam using lumia 610 and iam loving it .i want to buy a 820.before that i have a query... moresame here.. i had lumia 610.now bought 820..its very nice..yes u can download songs..the gud thing is that u dont need zune software...just connect it to pc ..and same process as we use pen drives,,,,,ooohoooo
Anonymous, 23 May 2013does lumia 820 have data traffic like android to switch the net on and of ??yes..just go to settings...in the list you wil find mobile netwrk ...data connection on off ..you wil find it there