kayla, 25 Nov 2012I'm about to upgrade and I'm looking into the nokia lumia 900...My question is... can you get ... morenot sure about the free music but u still have to use Zune to transfer files just like the iTunes
KALOKOHAN, 18 Nov 2012Hey there buddy! Where did you bought that Lumia 900 in the Philippines? I bought an Xperia S ... moreIt is ok to me, the price is steep but i got it around P14500 from sulit member DBgadgets via shipping, ofcourse without a parts and service warranty, but right now its operating w/o a problem, i really love it.. =)
I'm about to upgrade and I'm looking into the nokia lumia 900...My question is... can you get free ringtones? I have the iphone and i have to go thru itunes! thats really anoying...Also, can you upload free music? Please let me know... you can email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org Aga in please amail me and lemme know asap! Thanks alot!! :)
After using android for 2 years i switched to windows phone and bought this beauty yesterday in white,really amazing phone,stunning looks,and very easy to transfer pictures, and your favorite songs from PC,i was really worried that bluetooth can't be used to transfer files from other devices but that thing's out of my mind now.i'm not a gamer nor do i download 100s of applications,just a few,so this phone is really good for me,whenever i take it out from my pocket people start staring at my phone :-))
jACK, 21 Nov 2012Where is your Region?Asia-Pacific. Specifically, Philippines. =]
Kiiling looks, solid design, super responsive, remarkably fast.. Poor multitasking. infact annoying at times.
I brought my phone to the Nokia Care Center because of the Xbox game problem. They 'flashed' the firmware thrice but still no Xbox tile for me. And now I'm experiencing error code "8000ffff". The technician advised me to leave the phone for 10 days for a more thorough check up and repair. He said it might be an internal problem with the phone.
I hope they'll just replace my phone with a new one!xp
hey guys confused b/w GALAXY S3 n LUMIA 900...does lumia still having d bluetooth file sharing problem
Phone is doing best and uniq style fed up with android and apple. when we can upgrade windows 8 version
I somehow found a way to play the Xbox games I downloaded which don't show on the games hub. I used Voice Commands and was able to run the game. Though it still is invisible in the collection after doing so.
Can we use the lumia 900 and other windows phone for timed web browsing (this is for prepaid only sims)? For example, we will browse a specific website in 30 minutes or less. Do we need to register some keywords (just like BB phones) before we can do web browsing?
Krab, 07 Nov 2012Using the phone around a month, have found many issues. Lags with internet explorer, no flash ... moreHi, have you ever charge it without original Nokia charger? I found when you charge it with other brand/or type (or hopefully you dont have non-original Nokia charger), then it will start to act weird.
Hi all, after one month of hands on, here's my thoughts on Lumia 900:
1. Solid, I fumbled it when I was climbing on a staircase and it was dropping off my shirt's pocket and flipping and keeping rolling over for ten stairs. It has some bumps but really nothing happens with internals.
2. Screen is big enough, fits my hands well and I can reach anywhere with my left or right hand
3. Fast, it is very responsive to touch and the action was never late.
4. Reception and voice is good, and the ringtones are great.
5. Top banner update, cool. You can touch it and directly move to that program
6. I like Zune better than Itunes. It was easier to navigate and utilize Zune. And I like it was synch back my phone to computer. Itunes doesn't do that. I don't know how to synch my camera rolls pics from ipad/iphone to computer.
7. Not so many programs in Windows such as no instagram, no facebook (somehow it says not suitable for my phone).
Something hopefully corrected:
1. when you have update from whatsapp or other chat program (new messages, etc), you get only beep and couple of seconds of notifications on top banner. But, it doesnt stick to it so if I left it for a while, I don't know which program was beeping.
2. SIM extraction module is bad, hard to use it.
3. Camera is good, but the white balance was bad.
4. The battery might not last as long as you want, but it's acceptable to re-charge once a day on active play.
5. The internet sharing was not really good, hope it will be fixed in Win 7.8.
At the end, it was almost all about software, but as a hardware, this is what I call a reliable cell phone, and smart as it is.
JP2k, 18 Nov 2012I just received my Lumia 900 yesterday here in Pangasinan, although the other os is fine, usin... moreHey there buddy! Where did you bought that Lumia 900 in the Philippines? I bought an Xperia S recently and I want to buy L900 too but i didn't think that the prices justified the single-core Nokia phone. Can you tell me where you bought that (I hope cheaply)?? Many thanks =)
I just received my Lumia 900 yesterday here in Pangasinan, although the other os is fine, using the wp7.5 on single core is awesome unlike some future proof device that are announce can handle the next version without issue, they're lying ... Single core wp7 vs. Single core Other OS,.. clear winner single core wp7... in user experience, you know what i mean... Mabuhay Lumia