I Dont Think so That Symbian, bada or Windows can Beat Android.................................
rajinmann, 29 Jan 2012nice phone...but too expensive.. $99 too mutch?
This release will surely heat up the market of the smartphones...and will be the best smartphone ever.
I am iPhone user.
I want to try N900,but not available here.
R.A.R.Z, 28 Jan 2012Will it sell in international model? I heard it's only sell by AT&T and not other :|tmobile will release this after 45 days from att's release date.
Will it sell in international model? I heard it's only sell by AT&T and not other :|
I will wait that Android fans will realize that quality is not only seen in free applications. Nokia is now better all we have to do is use it before judging.
Only Android smart phones will succeed in current market stream, and nokia is sticking with symbian and windows!!! the wolrd is about to move on.. not to stick at old techs. be smart!! when choosing!!
AnonD-4340, 26 Jan 2012Full control over OS... In android??? No way, its close when rooted but not FULL CONTROL, for ... moreSorry but on a rooted Android you can clear down the Dalvik cache by navigating to it in the file system, deleting the contents and rebooting. I have done it. It is well documented. Google it and you will get many hits.
Is Nokia Lumia 900 Going To Launch In INDIA ?Because People Like The Phone With A Good Screen And A Better Battery
AnonD-11779, 23 Jan 2012this is what I hate, all the good windows phones go to AT&T in america, wtf why cant we (U... moreCJM
It's purely business. Don't be jealous of US (AT&T). You must understand the population of USA compared to UK. They go to US they sell more, it will come to UK sooner or later. Be patient.
Nokia has been listening to customer opinion and buyer aspirations.
The issues addressed are:
1. Robust battery specs;
2. Secondary camera in an LTE environment;
3. Java compatible; now users can carry out mobile banking without JRE mismatch /absence issues;
The issues to be addressed are:
1. Browser compatibility must include the Flash from Adobe, not the LITE version but full strength mobile version. Many sites are still in Flash, so there!
2. I do not entirely understand what is meant by no bluetooth bridging between phones. Is this in anyway kneeling down to Microsoft?? Nokia, Windows users are used to the last upgrade, WM6.5, in which nothing was disallowed;
3. Is Zune a joke? Microsoft will never have another Apple like following; don't fool yourselves enough to believe that you'd have a competitor to iTunes. That would be possible only if MS owned the hardware as well!!