pls some one help me , how can i format or reset my mobile ! nokia lumia 920??
please please please some one help me ,
i transferred about 6000 songs to my mobile , and it starts getting hanged , so i planned to delete some songs by connecting it to computer ,
i can't able to delete the songs :(
can someone help me out !
Somethings that want in future updates
1) How's the battery life of ur 920 ?
mine is not that good..under normal use it lasts only maxmium 2 days. Most of times its 1.5 days...
is that same of yours ?
SO POWER CONSUMPTION need more tweaking and defenetly it battery life should be increased
2) another annoying thing is the vibration..in 920 its not like smooth vibrate i have experienced in my previously owned N9 and 808...
its like vibrate in halo pot :D...I dont know whether it can be fixed by SW update
3) There should be on touch toggle on off for 3G/2G, DATA CONNECTION/ WIFI/ BLUETOOTH/ AIR PLANE MODE
my suggestion is good place for it is the right swipe from home screen
4) Direct access to msgs,miss calls , mails from lock screen rather than showing icons there...
5) Music player should be updated with fast forward BAR
6) Contacts - there should be ability to multi select contacts to delete, copy etc
7) Camera app should under major upgrade - select different sizes phots 3mp, 5mp, 8mp
8) defeneatly Want FILE MANAGER otherwise this 32gb useless......
9) easy way to (One touch access) move between silent profile and general profile
wts urs ?
Nokia, people are stunned, as 920 not delivered per forecasts, lower mid rage are being launched, no updates even tiles resize of L800 7.8 suspended, they have gone nuts. No service to high end rage except rumours, nothing else, there was a time when update feed simultaneously al over world, and new models announced. Now they lost their Finnish identity too!
Sails, 11 Mar 20131. How can I switch on/off GPS?
Go to settings, location.
GPS is of course only used when ... moreThanks for your reply!
3. How can I fast forward/Re-wind a song in Nokia music? - Press and hold the forward or reverse button, thats the only way.
Its not working....if I press and hold the forward/reverse button nothing happens it changes the track if I release the button...
Is it an issue with my phone only? has anyone else tried the same?
Genius, 12 Mar 2013..my goodness, how sweet and lovely to listen to Dolby at base boost n vol. 2....this device r... moreand break youre ears when someone text you, lol since there are 1 volume control for all sound
How to unlock Nokia Lumia 920 from AT&T carrier in US?
Please help asap.
willboyce, 11 Mar 2013Finally. I must be last person on planet earth to get portico update. . Yeeha. . lol
..my goodness, how sweet and lovely to listen to Dolby at base boost n vol. 2....this device roots me to it...for android, you need to root n then brick wall!..ahahahahah.
My galaxy note has a swolen battery n a laggy lazy UI...switches off at 80%!
My Lumia 920 is King!
My camera experience gained from using E52, E63, E72, N97, E7 has climaxed with image stabilization, smart shoot, pureview on windows 8!..
Go meet your windows phone today!
Iels2003, 11 Mar 2013Don't buy 920 black. One my way to Nokia with third black and ......also frizzing I have a black Lumia 920 and no problems at all.
Finally. I must be last person on planet earth to get portico update. . Yeeha. .
Don't buy 920 black. One my way to Nokia with third black and ......also frizzing
it was wonderfull phone super phone what an app brillient the power house in home
maaef, 11 Mar 2013I m new to Windows 8 have always been an android user....just swithed fron Note to L920
Co... more1. How can I switch on/off GPS?
Go to settings, location.
GPS is of course only used when app requests it.
2. when I m connected to WiFi how to know whether data is being transferred through Wifi or 3G as I don't see ant indicator for data transfer.
If you are connected to WiFi it will of course use WiFi and when not, 3G. Indicators at the top are pretty clear.
3. How can I fast forward/Re-wind a song in Nokia music?
Hold down the backward / forward button
4. I've transferred a .MP4 file through Bluetooth now I don't see it in videos. How can I find that file?
Depends on the codec really, MP4 files are supported. check MS windowsphone site for full list of native supported files. Also VLC should be coming to WP8 pretty soon which should cover pretty much all more uncommon codecs. They had a Kickstarter a while back that went well over the required limit.
5. is the system volume and ringtone volume is same? is there any way I can keep volume low while watching videos still ringtone volume remains high?
Sorry but the volumes are currently the same. Microsoft has promised a fix and I believe its pretty high on the priority list.
6. Most important feature is app-lock like we can lock individual apps with pattern lock....how can I do that?
No app pattern lock unless the app it self supports it. Word of advice though, don't rely on separate app locks like on android, those don't offer any real security. They don't really crypt the apps themselves and when someone has access to your phone, going around separate app locks is usually pretty easy. You can google for tricks of getting around android applock, there are plenty. Locking the whole phone down on OS level is of course separate matter and harder to go around. Similarly apps that actually are designed to crypt their files are pretty safe, depending on the actual implementation.
i have (or should i say, had) a blackberry curve. i went in phones4u assuming to buy a samsung galaxy s3, but i fell in love with the nokia lumia 920 when i looked at it and used it. glad that i bought a 920 instead of s3