It is clear dude you r not a Nokia lumia 920 user u have used Nokla lumla a chinese phn
Aadrian, 05 Mar 2013Which color you like to buy? By the way I'm waiting for the Lumia EOS as well. But so far I wi... moreI got my Nokia cc covers today. . Red . Grey. Black. Now ot looks like a brand new phone againnnn. The grey is really nice. I glad i got it
Magically wonderful device. Just discovered my private room. Close friends only can see what u post. Every now and then i seem to discover something. I think to myself. What a wonderful lumia.
MeandMe, 05 Mar 2013Thank u rahul I sold my 808 ....for get 920 for now..I'm just undergraduate.. I dont much m... moreWhich color you like to buy? By the way I'm waiting for the Lumia EOS as well. But so far I will happily use my Lumia 920.
Neo, 05 Mar 2013In one word waste of money..(especially those who experienced Android , iphone).
Let me tell ... more1. every phone heated up, and i don't think is a problem
2. a man can handle a 185 g weigh phone, that must be a great joke i ever heard.. i got no problem with the voice call
3. that's just a small thing and yet u make it big
4. hey dude, this is NOT android.. no need terminate your application in what you call "task manager" every application is closed when you close it unless you set the application is running on the background where you can find it in the setting. ONLY YOUR ANDROID NEED TERMINATE AN APPS AFTER CLOSING
5. is your own opinion.. i find it fine here, pls update to the latest version before complain
6. go cry to your mama
In one word waste of money..(especially those who experienced Android , iphone).
Let me tell you why,
1.Gettig Heated very quickly.
2.Heavy and design is bad , can't hear the voice sometime , may be coz its so flat.
3. Here is pathetic feature : I have a contact of my friend ravi , 09989xxxxxx . I want to edit it to +919989xxxxxx ,coz I moved to abroad from India . It won't give any pointer to remove zero and add +91 . This is a very basic requirment . I had to note down the number in note pad and retype along with +91. At one moment I thought to break the phone, honestly. Hard earned money spent on it , so kept my cool.
4.There is no proper exit/sign out of applications , you cant terminate any application as there is no Task manager kind of feature.
5. WhatsApp look is ugly, getting messages very slow.Groups feature is disgusting. Can't see many friendz who are no WhatsApp ,when I was using Samsung Android phone.
6.I noticed all the above features in a week time, every day my frustartion levels are growing with this phone. I feel like filing a case against Nokia and Windows for such a disgusting smart phone experience @ a fancy price.But don't know where and how to do so...
Bottom line- I will remember this mistake of buying NOkia Lumia 920 for my rest of life'.
Rahul 920.1, 05 Mar 2013Just dont give up on 808 because of camera, its amazing on 808, however if you want other phon... moreThank u rahul
I sold my 808 ....for get 920 for now..I'm just undergraduate.. I dont much money now :) .. ....But I'll defenetly upgrade to upcoming Nokia EOS but just now i'm looking for 920....
hand user, 05 Mar 2013Its like 920 is your first smartphone in the last three yearsWhichever it is, it does not matters to you and yeah I got the guts and muscle power to carry 185gms phone. I You please stay away from 920 as it can cause serious damage to your body as it is too heavy.
hand user, 05 Mar 2013920 design looks too ugly and the massive weght of 183gms makes it worse. No iphone is 140gms.... moreSo it means it is 45gms to 69gms which is bothering you. Sorry buddy no one on earth can help you on this. Regarding design it is personal preference, you can be too smart and handsome but still you will find someone who will say that you are ugly, is it going to effect you by any means.......
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2013Struggle a lot with battery life, need to charge it twice a day? Is that uncommon?I used to have to when I first got it, but after a month of using it I charge it once every 2 days
Very good phone interns of technology , big problem with battery back up while using Amy apps , major draw back no repeat customer for lumia series
Very sad to use it . I lost to faith of Nokia for which they loosing their customer because of poor service at Nokia care
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2013Struggle a lot with battery life, need to charge it twice a day? Is that uncommon?That seems to be too much, twice a day. Don't know but I think that is not normal...
Nokia must hire an architecture to redesign the 920. Otherwise the current design is not looking good. It packs great specs. Am enjoying the specs.
Parrysingh, 05 Mar 2013Yes the weight is too much, if you accidentally drops it on the floor the floor may crack or i... more920 design looks too ugly and the massive weght of 183gms makes it worse. No iphone is 140gms. Iphone 5 is olny 116gms and the design is excellent. Looks like jewery. Blackberry z10 is 140gms and the design is awesome. Sony experia z is 5 inches and weighs a mere 130 gms with a beautiful design.