- SiTdOwN -, 27 Feb 2013its funny you say that.. and its funny how you target the "lumia series".. i have ye... moreI av gotta lot of apps fr free...in a flag of second I cn go to plystore n downld....bt in windows cn u....my mob s HTC one x....it never freezes ,,,and I av been using it since august...abt 7 mnths....so try one x...1.5ghz quad core over 1.5ghz dual core...!!!!
Im planning on buying a high-end smartphone.. im fixed towards L920.. is it really worth buying it guyz? and wat colour would be best? .. im a college student and i dnt use my phone as a gaming device.. help needed here suggestions pls.. ( thanks ) :-)
saru, 01 Mar 2013is it worth buying dis ph i lyk d shape..no consideration fr apps..jst guide me bit abt hangin... moretwo months using it, not even a single freeze and fluid like day 1, on 2 gb free only and lot if apps installed... believe me
vinod, 01 Mar 2013This is the perfect explanation of OS..............Now we got itso u want android feature in windows os then why u need windows lots of android phone chinise to samsung. go for them. i think we should give more time to mature this os. ms and nokia didnt understand what dey do to make a business phone or a smart phone for young genaration. its demerits for a set no download option in browser. may be for their service like nokia music xbox music. u can go there download file.
willboyce, 01 Mar 2013Simply the best, better than all the restHaha the song of Tina Turner, I think it's made for this phone!
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2013Aadian, mine had same numbers out of the box, no difference except 1001 hours 1002, maybe regi... moreI read on a Dutch website the portico update was available here (Netherlands)with number 8.0.10211.204 which is the same I have now, after the update last week. So I assume it's the portico update.
saru, 01 Mar 2013is it worth buying dis ph i lyk d shape..no consideration fr apps..jst guide me bit abt hangin... moreAbsolutely worth buying it. No lags at all here, got it since January and it never lags, never freezed.
Amit, 01 Mar 2013I buy this phone 3 months ago,now windows phone OS startrd showing its color ,for first 2 mont... moreMate, I've had this phone from start November. Its fantastic. Super fast . No freezing are lagging . Whatever you want to call it. . I only play about one game a month as i work and don't have a lots of time to waste away.
is it worth buying dis ph i lyk d shape..no consideration fr apps..jst guide me bit abt hanging prblmz.??
I buy this phone 3 months ago,now windows phone OS startrd showing its color ,for first 2 months it was working like a charm ,but now it sttarted become bit slow opening messages ,setting takes up time also hangs 2-3 times while playing game on it.I have to restrt my phone couple of times .I choose windows phone beacause i heard that it is fast ,but now am totally disappointed
david , 27 Feb 2013biggest mistake of my life is buying widndow 8 phone there are no free games :( no temple run ... moredid u installed subway surfer on day when android launched.. i dont think so...be patient let them coming.. and i u compare growth rate is high for store if u compare with play or any other...inspite of large number of apps
just every things, 01 Mar 2013 i dont know why nokia dose not make good mobile.
just like galaxy not 2 and other super phon... more
Unfortunately android need them higher specs to function less laggy and freezy. ( and it still doesn't work fluently) . With windows os you do not need them higher specs. The os is much more secure and mature to some degree. Windows 8 will be a grown ups mobile os leaving android to the kids to muck about with
Hi Guys!!! I want to share hands on experiences of my new Lumia 920. It is fantastic phone. Let me tell you about this phone stepwise:
1) Body: Tough solid like a stone in hand(No plastic body) U will never hesitate while dropping this phone but will think more while dropping note2
2) Stylish look with curved gorilla glass 2
3) well engineered with Microsoft windows 8 OS
4) Internet upload and download speed is awesome very fast compared to any other phone exist in this range not only in 3G but also in 2G.
5) Less application but necessary application as compared to unnecessary android applications.
6) Music: Superb sound quality, Dolby digital surround sound plus giving more clear and crystal sound compared to any other phone.
7)Touch: This phone has feather touch and very high sensitive touch compared to any other phone
8) Now the important thing Camera: It has a very beautiful innovative camera especially superb in low light. When u will set its ISO to high u will get more brightness in your image after shoot in low light, nice video quality than any other phone. I took a video when i was on bike, I had experienced its optical image stability. The video is very steady, stable and about the clarity i have no words.
9) Very nice noise cancellation technique, better loud speaker sound and a very very good battery life compared to android phones.
10) Nice headphones, very good engineered wireless charging plate, plus I got free sennheiser headphones with great stunning sound quality.
My dear friends these are the unique features about this phone. So u can definitely buy this with no more comparing with any other phone neither on internet nor in any mobile shop. It is neither small nor too big while keeping in the pocket. It will simply suits you.
Hats off to nokia corporation by making such a very good ohh sorry best engineered phone than any plastic phone with larger display and all...
After giving my experience of just few days I want to ask my friends on gsmarena that, Why this phone gets hanged or get stuck sometimes after having dual core snapdragon 1.5 ghz processor and 1GB RAM. Please help me out asap. Why this phone get stuck sometimes????
This is the only drawback of lumia 920 while performance rest will also be there as many, but you can definitely buy this with no more tension...
Is that what you pay for? Really? Cos I paid for a sturdy built beautiful smartphone that has great hardware specs and can provide smooth all-round performance with lag free UI. And I believe Lumia 920 delivers those better than any other Quad-core Andriods with 2GB RAM at the moment. This phone is a masterpiece. I paid for a masterpiece and I got one. You don't like it, go get something else. Simple as that.
just every things, 01 Mar 2013 i dont know why nokia dose not make good mobile. just like galaxy not 2 and other super phon... moreNonsense.. Cannot even comprehend what you are saying... My opinion is Nokia lumia 920 is a v good phone.. The best I ever had.. Better than iPhone