geekboy, 07 Dec 2014I bought it in 2012 ok ? And its not for everyone kid. Just go and scroll through the comments... moreYour so called INFORMATIVE COMNENT doesnt tell shit...do u even know what is a comment? I have given 15 functions(out of many) that Lumia cant and droids can,.. Give me just 1 factor which Lumia can and a very basic android cant...when u cannot even understand the fuctionality of a device,..u r nothin but a amature..so better stop commenting..
shary, 03 Dec 2014Go ahead and buy it if you can live with the piece of crap, who cares, suggest something in fa... moreI bought it in 2012 ok ? And its not for everyone kid. Just go and scroll through the comments and see my INFORMATIVE COMMENT. You don't like the platform as a whole. So bash your opinion in some android page or iPhone page.
The Nokia is the best ever!! now m using lumia 625, it works perfect even it has 512 mb of RAM. so I suggest to buy this lumia 920 with amazing performance, camera, hardware and the new technology!
no, it is not because of hardware of the Nokia. it is because of the some setting!! please check your email 📧 account, system date and time, region and the receipt email whether it's correct!!
thabang, 01 Dec 2014what to do if my lumai 920 say unable to find bootable option press any key to shut downJust restart it bro,..that should do good,..and remembr,.this looses its brains when theres a firmware update pending!! Beware..
geekboy, 02 Dec 2014What you said was for the Windows phone os as a whole and by that theory no one is supposed to... moreGo ahead and buy it if you can live with the piece of crap, who cares, suggest something in favour of it if you have, an informative comment is better..
sunny, 27 Nov 2014many persons drop their reviews about lumia 920 and its really helps me to take a right decisi... moreSo those reviews you read from negative view, and however if you are not the kind of person like to learn new things. Don't need to own the WP.
shary, 10 Nov 2014nokia lumia back drops, 15 reasons why you should not buy this.. ----------------------- 1... moreWhat you said was for the Windows phone os as a whole and by that theory no one is supposed to buy Windows Phones right ? You are such a Joke.
Fa Sya, 20 Nov 2014And yeah see this list. Lumia 920 eclipses iPhone 5 : 1) higher res screen (too little can... moreOh really ? Same build quality ? Oh please. That's why u always put a case on your iPhone. And if you don't then see those paint chipping of. And If you don't know Mixradio,then FYKI,its way better than your iTunes store. And so you agree on 90% of the points. That proves whose the best
shary, 10 Nov 2014nokia lumia back drops, 15 reasons why you should not buy this.. ----------------------- 1... morewhat to do if my lumai 920 say unable to find bootable option press any key to shut down
An article stated that 920 will be receiving Lumia Denim soon.. first update will happen in India.
many persons drop their reviews about lumia 920 and its really helps me to take a right decision of puchasing a new set with high price. thanks to everyone for spending your time and drop your reivews and now i took decision not to switch from android to windows phone. i would prefer to purchase samsung galaxy series.
thanks again. :)
i love this phone, but the battery run down infinitely fast when on 4g lite and when i make calls people hardly hear me but even at that is still the perfect phone for me.
I bought my lumia 920 two weeks ago but after two days when I make a call someone on the other side don't hear me and it makes a lot of noisy.
every time I use phone to surf I use data and yet it is connected to wifi in my house tried turning data off and can;t get on internet someone help please
Anonymous, 03 Nov 2014And yeah see this list.
Lumia 920 eclipses iPhone 5 :
1) higher res screen
2) Bigger scre... moreAnd yeah see this list.
Lumia 920 eclipses iPhone 5 :
1) higher res screen (too little cannot see difference)
2) Bigger screen (agree)
3) 8.7 mp Pureview (agree)
4) Best low light (same with PureView point)
5) OIS ,Floating lens tech (Again repeated PureView point)
6) Super sensitive touch (Agree for cold climate)
7) Always on Glance screen (Take a toll on battery)
8) Peek notifications (Agree)
9) Wireless charging (Agree)
10) Cortana beats Siri hands down (Not sure but I think so)
11) Physical Shutter key (Agree)
12) Dolby Sound (Can't feel the effect)
13) Downward Stereo duo speakers (I thought it was mono?)
14) Always Fast and fluid (So does iOS)
15) No Lag no Stutter (Bullshit, it happens sometime)
16) Offline maps (Agree)
17) Offline music (No point here)
18) Xbox Integration (Not important not everyone got Xbox)
19) Downloadable Maps (Agree)
20) Nokia Mixradio Free download millions of songs (Not sure)
21) Carl Zeiss optics (Agree)
22) Build quality (So does iphone 5)
23) Solid feel of 185 Grams (Disagree, too heavy)
24) Awesome Battery life (Bullshit)
25) It's a Nokia so shut up iFanBoy (U are fanboy here, please be natural next time)