AnonD-329717, 10 Nov 2014nokia lumia back drops, 15 reasons why you should not buy this.. ----------------------- 1... moreI presume you are google worker??!!Android is not good at all.Android troubled us many times.We used so far:Android,Blackberry,Windows,Symbian phones and the verdict is:nevertheless more applications to be downloaded for android,it sucks.
Serge, 12 Nov 2014Yes, I have still not been able to access mails I send from my Nokia Lumia. This is a nega... moreHi,.can u pls tell if you are unable to receive emails which are sent to you or your recipients are not able to access emails sent by your Lumia..
AnonD-329717, 10 Nov 2014nokia lumia back drops, 15 reasons why you should not buy this..
I have still not been able to access mails I send from my Nokia Lumia.
This is a negative point. If some one knows how to do it, please let me know.
Anonymous, 07 Nov 2014Guys, I'm planning to buy this phone. Is it still wise to buy it? I mean won't Microsoft sto... moreThis phone is very affordable at the tine and you get a real good phone with top specs. I say go for it and choose a cool colour.
nokia lumia back drops, 15 reasons why you should not buy this..
1. Unable to forward mails with pdf attachments.Only the mail goes, not the attachment..u will make a fool of yourself if u try to do so.
2. Unable to attach any pdf file to a mail what so ever, however you can upload the file to skydrive and shared, but still poor recipient will only receive a link,through which he has to download NOT A PDF DOC which is so indirect and a NON SMART thing.
3.The lousy 'Office Hub' DOES NOT RECOGNISE A PDF DOCUMENT!!! Would you belive that!!
4. No 'share' via..option in pdf file, opened from adobe reader or pdf reader. While you get this option in the android version of adobe reader.
5. No option for signature in adobe reader, all these things are available in android version of adobe reader,adobe being nokia+ microsoft's own product lacks these priorities..surprising.
6. unable to copy an image from gallery, which can be further used to paste on ms word or directly to email or whereever.
7.No option to convert or make a pdf document directly from word file, which is there in android version and also microsoft's own desktop version..absolutely no match for android's Polaris office.
8.creating new pdf document, converting pdf to word, exporting files requires PAID subscribtion, where as all these are basics, which are available for free in androids.
9. Pathetic and boring email client, which gives an option to attach only pictures and videos while attaching files, unlike android, which is attractive to look and also apart from giving list of multi media files to attach, it also gives the file manager where you can select any file you want to attach, word, pdf whatever..
10.Asolutely no way to connect your lumia device to your comp via bluetooth, need to depend on the USB.it only connects as a music player.
11. Enough of boring office uses,..lets come to multimedia..you cannot download anything,..be it an mp3 or mp4 video from any third party website,..can download only through your nokia music portal, which is fit for nothing,...(so apple..ish, but in VAIN)
12. while browsing a website, if you long press a HTML link, there is no option to "Open link in a new tab..", In Androids this is at your finger tips. So shameful to make such a piece of shit from Nokia.
13. The device(LUMIA 920) has been designed in such a way that its extremely vulnarable to slip out of your hands even with little bit of sweat on your palms, The screen has been designed in a sort of curvy shape, the motive is, it should slip, fall down, screen should break and last but not the least,..shell out 12,000/- for new screen and display, which comes integrated and is available only and only in nokia store.
14. Absolutely no way you can personalise your device by setting your favourite wallpaper.its only tiles, tiles and tiles everywhere which makes you sick.
15. Unable to upload photos or documents in a website portal,.for ex: University website online application where you are asked to upload your marks cards and certificates and when you want to upload images in trade platforms like OLX, despite downloading mobile apps of the portals..when touched on 'upload' button,...NOTHING HAPPENS!!!! U simply cant do it,..i used to do it with a snap on my galaxy note(rooted)..good ol' days��
FRIENDS, THIS(LUMIA 920) AND ALL THE OTHER WINDOWS PHONES ARE MERE DUMB PIECE OF BRICKS WITH BIG PRICE TAGS, SO NEVER GO FOR WINDOWSPHONES, ANDROIDS WOULD BE FAR BETTER CHOICE, WHICH ARE FAR FAR MORE SUPERIOR, USER FRIENDLY, NO LIMITATIONS IN OPTIONS, INFINITE APPS IN APP STORE,AWESOME FOR MULTIMEDIA AND EXCELLENT FOR OFFICE USE.
shili113, 09 Nov 2014You have official confirmation that 920 will be supported till 2016? You know that there is n... moreNo. Microsoft confirmed windows 9 and further updates till 2016. And see what u are getting. A stunning display,an incredibly fast device,an excellent camera,awesome duo speakers same as Nokia N95,808,X2,Fast Wireless charging,lastest apps and Windows 8.1 and above updates. All are confirmed. U can count on me brother. Also no virus,no hangnonlag no slutter.
Is it wise to buy refurbished Nokia Lumia 920 for $148 on Aliexpress?
The seller has got 100% feedback on 15 votes and has 30 orders.
AnonD-224187, 07 Nov 2014You will even get WP 9 ! Microsoft will update it till 2016....awesome phone unique experience... moreYou have official confirmation that 920 will be supported till 2016?
You know that there is no windows phone 9?
There is some rumors talking about next windows will be available only for 4.7 inches or higher phone or may be quad cors only
Anonymous, 07 Nov 2014Guys, I'm planning to buy this phone. Is it still wise to buy it? I mean won't Microsoft sto... moreYou will even get WP 9 ! Microsoft will update it till 2016....awesome phone unique experience ...buy it
Guys, I'm planning to buy this phone. Is it still wise to buy it? I mean won't Microsoft stop upgrading the OS anytime soon?
There are newer ones but they are either too big for me or the specs doesn't fit with my taste.
Abc, 03 Nov 2014Utter rubbish.
I have got the iPhone 5 and it is a much better phone than the 920.
The... moreAnd yeah see this list.
Lumia 920 eclipses iPhone 5 :
1) higher res screen
2) Bigger screen
3) 8.7 mp Pureview
4) Best low light
5) OIS ,Floating lens tech
6) Super sensitive touch
7) Always on Glance screen
8) Peek notifications
9) Wireless charging
10) Cortana beats Siri hands down
11) Physical Shutter key
12) Dolby Sound
13) Downward Stereo duo speakers
14) Always Fast and fluid
15) No Lag no Stutter
16) Offline maps
17) Offline music
18) Xbox Integration
19) Downloadable Maps
20) Nokia Mixradio Free download millions of songs
21) Carl Zeiss optics
22) Build quality
23) Solid feel of 185 Grams
24) Awesome Battery life
25) It's a Nokia so shut up iFanBoy
This is the best phone that nokia ever launched.I bought it last year sept2013 and still i havnt faced any problem.this phone has awsome feature comes with great camera.If you comapre it with iphone then you are a fool as the phone as so many functional abilities that i phone doesnot have.And battery backup is also the same as all other phones in the same range have.and for Iphone i will just say" If dont have an Iphone..you better dont go for it"..
Abc, 03 Nov 2014Utter rubbish. I have got the iPhone 5 and it is a much better phone than the 920. The... moreI don't know about battery because I don't own the phone yet but you can get to camera very fast by pressing the camera button. You can start up the camera from "sleeping" phone by holding the camera button.
Anonymous, 02 Nov 2014For all the Questions u asked,there is one single answer
ABSOLUTELY YES AND FASTER THAN iPh... moreUtter rubbish.
I have got the iPhone 5 and it is a much better phone than the 920.
The battery is much better on the iPhone - at least it lasts a whole day, 920 battery is so poor. It goes down even when you're not using it.
And the camera? Taking a pic with the iPhone is so much quicker - one swipe on the iPhone takes you straight into the camera - with the 920 you have to go into the app and then you have to,wait for it to load up.
Anonymous, 01 Nov 2014my phone was switched off 2days back and total yesterday i put the charging but its not on and... moreUr phone battery will be dry (means empty)so put on d charch atlest 3hr..phone will switched on..check it.
tan, 23 Oct 2014My Lumia 920 cannot connect to Wifi network. Can any one help me?Reset your phone
ravy, 02 Nov 2014m going to buy this phone soon but i have some question for to help me pls.
1/ does the bat... moreFor all the Questions u asked,there is one single answer
ABSOLUTELY YES AND FASTER THAN iPhone in All respects. Everything u asked is answered YES.
And me ? Am a proud 920 owner for 2 years
m going to buy this phone soon but i have some question for to help me pls.
1/ does the battery life last long like iphon 5?
2/ can it download music or video from utube?
3/ can it save or use picture from facebook?
4/ can it take picture quickly like iphone???
Pls reply back to me ^^
mm, 30 Oct 2014has anyone bought this phone recently? i bouht it last week and the operatin system on it is ... moreAfter a software is released or an update,Nokia puts it in their Lumia phones....for example see this....suppose that Lumia 920 came out on 1st Jan 2012. It had WP 8. Now imagine Nokia released Lumia X update on 1st June 2013. Now all the Lumia 920 phones that were being manufactured after the release of Lumia X,will come with this update. Nokia puts the updated software. Like my brother bought a 1020 couple of weeks ago and it had Black update too. Just updated it to 8.1. Ur phone is all good brother. Enjoy
mer, 21 Oct 2014my new Lumia 920 phone is not working now, i cannot open the power. why? usually when the phon... moremy phone was switched off 2days back and total yesterday i put the charging but its not on and also showing the full blue screen? wat is the problem and if anyone knows about solution of this problem then pls post a message