AnonD-65243, 21 Jan 2013U can not change the panel because its polycarbonate bodyYeah its durable body as came in handy a few occasions'. If i had of had a Samsung or apple it woulda been deeed
I am A Big Fan Of Lumia 920 ...But Don't Use it as Primary Phone .....U Will Be In Trouble For Sure ...Cant Compete With Android Giants...
AnonD-94403, 20 Jan 2013maybe it's beautiful but totally fake ! Wp8 won't support full hd! LOL! Xperia z or nothingYour name suggests that you are an android fan, so please stay honest with it and stick to their forum, no need to peek here to see whether Lumia 920 is destroying android or not, android fans seems scared.
For my Indian friends,
Lumia 920 comes with Software version number 8.0.10211.204, it means we are updated to Portico Update, no need to check daily. Enjoy.
AnonD-94403, 20 Jan 2013maybe it's beautiful but totally fake ! Wp8 won't support full hd! LOL! Xperia z or nothingwho told u this fake news,,,my friend have this phone his l920 sapportting full hd like 1280*1080 full resolution and 1080 p hd videos...
Windows Phone disappointed me so much. I am going to write down my experience with the phone overall, this will help people know some fundamental facts about the phone and the OS. It's sorry that it came out negative review:
1. Windows Phone doesn't let you quickly turn on/off blutooth/wireless. Which sucks because every time you need to turn them on/off you need to go to settings which is a long route. Also, the worst thing is when you open Internet Explorer and you forget to turn on your wireless, so you have to close the browser then go to settings and turn wireless on and then open IE again which will start from the main page.
2. Windows Phone is not a multi-tasking OS. For example, if you open Internet Explorer and suddenly you wanted to check your inbox messages you can't check messages until you close down internet explorer which sucks. Or if you playing a game and you want to send an email, you can't pause the game and come back to it later, so once you press windows icon or go back you will lose the app you have opened.
3. No silent mode. If you are in a class or a lecture, you can't put your phone on silent mode. The only option you have is vibrate to death. (so your teacher: turn the phone off Micheal).
4. No missed call notification. If you get missed call the phone won't give a LED notification, which also sucks.
5. Skype: you can sign in but you can't sign out, so you will get messages and calls all times and you can't even prevent it.
6. Too many apps ask to know your location in order to install the app. NO Privacy at all.
7. No clock screen saver. So you need to press the button to check out the time.
Now regaring the phone Lumia 920, it is perfect, everything is nice except the camera is normal and not as superb as described by reviewers. The camera does not zoom at all. I mean you can, but if you zoom 1mm you get blurry image.
Windows Phone ruined the Phone.
I am a Nokia fan since I was born (since the first Nokia phone). I have never used any other phone other than Nokia. So don't throw comments to me that I am a hater or an Android fan.
It is so sorry to say that WP8 doesn't have the fundamentals of a phone. Microsoft thinks this phone is some sort of computer tablets. It is a Phone guys.
Nokia N9 is still the best so far in my opinion.
r,once v have to laern windows os,its best and better than andrid os,
AnonD-6552, 20 Jan 2013http://www.symbiantweet.com/nokia-lumia-1080-concept-phonecool concept though
I got some new covers for my Nokia lumia 920 white today. Now i have 5 colours . It changes the phone completely everytime. Its like having a new phone everyday. Cant wait for update
AnonD-6552, 20 Jan 2013http://www.symbiantweet.com/nokia-lumia-1080-concept-phonemaybe it's beautiful but totally fake ! Wp8 won't support full hd! LOL! Xperia z or nothing
AnonD-80241, 19 Jan 2013Nokia Drive Beta/Skype running in background?Logout from skype