pls anyone can help me is there any notification light on 920 to show the mised calls and unread messages?its very important for me.How is the battery life/,i heard its draining fully in 8 hours.i hope any genuine 920 user can help me...thanks in advance
I used the phone for about a week so far. I liked it.
I think they'll be improvements to the windows phone in the future with more features.
Positive points I liked:
- words suggestion when writing a text.
- GPS works fine offline.
- Live tiles.
- phone design.
- BING lock wallpaper. different wallpaper everyday.
- Most basic apps are available (FB, Twitter, whatsapp,skype).
- I moved all my contacts from my old phone (nokia 5800) to this phone in a minute via bluetooth.
- Contacts links feature.
Things I did not like:
- No access to the file system. (but it is still better experience than iOS in this point).
- No Third party apps.
- Some Apps in the store requests access to things that it does not need which indicates they steal your info. Microsoft must not allow such Apps. For examplple, some flashlight apps request access to music library! what the hell the flashlight apps (which only turns on the camera's flash light) need to do with the music library! Also, some other Apps do same thing but do not request such stupid things at all.
- No Forward button for the browser.
- All photos you have appear on the live tile of the photo app. There is no selection feature to select what photos you'd like to show on the live tile of the photo app.
- There is no quick way to close an app that you don't need. You have to keep pressing the back button on the phone which sends you back and back to the previous windows until you reach the first windows you opened when the app then at that page when you press back the app get closed. There is no such thing like "exit" in the apps.
Those are the most points I noticed so far. I know there is no VPN so far but I am not needing this feature right now. I hope the next update will carry many new features
i used nokia lumia 900...it was not a good OS....u cant open protected docs...poor app store,
now i dont take risk to buy 920...nokia is killing its self by using windows os
Juno shah, 18 Jan 2013Do you Agree If a person Use lumia he cannot go back to any other OSyes i agree with the comment
friend.evil, 18 Jan 2013Sorry it's impossible to believe that 920 is better than Note 2 i tested them both and decided... moreNobody asking you to believe 920 is best or not. I just said that I personally love to use Lumia more than Note 2 and I still do.....
Juno shah, 18 Jan 2013Have U downloaded 2 Disney games Where's My Perry Where's My Water Yes.....
Juno shah, 18 Jan 2013Do you Agree If a person Use lumia he cannot go back to any other OSIt's almost impossible to back to ancient OS like iOS and Android.
seems like Nokia is gaining market again....with 2.5 million handsets sold since itz launch in november2012.....the phone has the "Wow" factor too....go ahead and but it if u csn afford it....itz a real competitor to android phones....
Do you Agree
If a person
Use lumia he cannot go back to any other OS
It will charge fast in wireless charging because the system is made such like that .
ashuishere, 18 Jan 2013either u have a fake china made 920 or u need to get it to the nokia care.Wait for the update you're problem will be solved
Have U downloaded 2 Disney games
Where's My Perry
Where's My Water