Nokia lumia 920 is available in yellow colour go and grab one
How to install manual xap file n WhatsApp is available for this phone ? I really like this phone but without much application n manual way to install application this phone is useless 4 me
AnonD-478, 19 Jan 2013I've both lumia 920 and note 2 and I love and use lumia 920 more than note 2. .. Nokia Rocks....Hey that is the same comment as mine I posted 2 days back. Nice to hear that buddy.
AnonD-65243, 18 Jan 2013Do you Agree If a person Use lumia he cannot go back to any other OSnnnnoooo,,....
I've both lumia 920 and note 2 and I love and use lumia 920 more than note 2. ..
AnonD-65243, 18 Jan 2013Its better and faster than 4s or 5 Yes. It realy faster than iphone 5
I've had my Nokia 920 now for about 4 days and loving it. This would have to be one of the most smooth phone l have ever used. Go Nokia. Just a Question guys what colour have most of you guys gone?
This is 1 of the best phone of seen of nokia
AnonD-102753, 19 Jan 2013I used the phone for about a week so far. I liked it.
I think they'll be improvements to the ... more- There is no quick way to close an app that you don't need. You have to keep pressing the back button on the phone which sends you back and back to the previous windows until you reach the first windows you opened when the app then at that page when you press back the app get closed. There is no such thing like "exit" in the apps ---->
for this point is just press windows button,no need for using back button for manytimes
Aboucho2, 17 Jan 2013You can do factory reset as much as you want with the Samsung in settings. The User Interface ... morehey ...if u wnt to buy the samsung go and buy tat ......dont write unwanted reviews here...
no card slot so lusor, i don't like
and the unique one
ßest §elling Mobile in india
pls anyone can help me is there any notification light on 920 to show the mised calls and unread messages?its very important for me.How is the battery life/,i heard its draining fully in 8 hours.i hope any genuine 920 user can help me...thanks in advance
good phone but no card slot
I used the phone for about a week so far. I liked it.
I think they'll be improvements to the windows phone in the future with more features.
Positive points I liked:
- words suggestion when writing a text.
- GPS works fine offline.
- Live tiles.
- phone design.
- BING lock wallpaper. different wallpaper everyday.
- Most basic apps are available (FB, Twitter, whatsapp,skype).
- I moved all my contacts from my old phone (nokia 5800) to this phone in a minute via bluetooth.
- Contacts links feature.
Things I did not like:
- No access to the file system. (but it is still better experience than iOS in this point).
- No Third party apps.
- Some Apps in the store requests access to things that it does not need which indicates they steal your info. Microsoft must not allow such Apps. For examplple, some flashlight apps request access to music library! what the hell the flashlight apps (which only turns on the camera's flash light) need to do with the music library! Also, some other Apps do same thing but do not request such stupid things at all.
- No Forward button for the browser.
- All photos you have appear on the live tile of the photo app. There is no selection feature to select what photos you'd like to show on the live tile of the photo app.
- There is no quick way to close an app that you don't need. You have to keep pressing the back button on the phone which sends you back and back to the previous windows until you reach the first windows you opened when the app then at that page when you press back the app get closed. There is no such thing like "exit" in the apps.
Those are the most points I noticed so far. I know there is no VPN so far but I am not needing this feature right now. I hope the next update will carry many new features
It's very slim but doesn't contain java so it is not so good
Did somebody know , how to change Whatsupp tone notification ?
its good but not like iphone