Anonymous, 10 Nov 2012Go for a Nokia 808 and a S2,then you get the best camera out there and all the apps you need a... moreand a sd card slot.believe me you need that if you plan on record videos without the need to transfer them to your computer since you are out of memory
siva venkatesh, 09 Nov 2012frds i have too confused what to buy(s3 or 920), plzzzz reply me with ur sugested answerGo for a Nokia 808 and a S2,then you get the best camera out there and all the apps you need and a fm transmittor and radio.S3 iften lags and you need 2 hands to hold it.
ashish, 09 Nov 2012i think it is very nice and much better than samsung s3I agree with you.
siva venkatesh, 09 Nov 2012frds i have too confused what to buy(s3 or 920), plzzzz reply me with ur sugested answerdude....buying S3 is not a intelligency now you are too late..because S3 is old now S4 design is ready...so everyone mind is now diverting towards S4 no one is talking about s3 now except sales figure..and Nokia 920 is new fresh with all new fresh os...and it will remain in news for some more couple of months...both of them have great feature....but 920 having a edge over S3..
How is it possible that AT&T has in store today November 9, 2012 the phone Nokia 920 powered by Microsoft Windows Phone 8 which is supposed to compete with Apple's iOS and Google's Android but Microsoft stores, from Cupertino, hearth of Silicon Valey and home of Apple and Google, do not have any Windows Phone 8 phones and their sales assistants do no know when such phones will be released? Why Microsoft online store does not mention about Windows Phone 8 phones and sells them before AT&T and BestBuy? I find one single explanation Microsoft does not believe in the success of Windows Phone 8. One year ago in Cupertino Microsoft stores allocated an event for WP7 release now its stores do not know anything about phones with WP8.
siva venkatesh, 09 Nov 2012frds i have too confused what to buy(s3 or 920), plzzzz reply me with ur sugested answerlumia 920 truely great
Normal user., 10 Nov 2012Checked Nokia 920 today in the store at AT&T. Here is the customer review: 1. Case buil... morelol, it's not called a review when it's that much biased - when everyone knows this phone much is better than that, troll.
siva venkatesh, 09 Nov 2012frds i have too confused what to buy(s3 or 920), plzzzz reply me with ur sugested answerdude 2 very diff fones hard to compare the 2. its what you are more parshal to windows or android.both are awesome fones. i personally feel andorid is only as good as the app u out on it
Lumia 920 has a good features, design is upto date.
but newer Window phone 8 OS will took atleast a Year or more for gii public adaptation, unlike the current most efficient & prefer Android OS.
Checked Nokia 920 today in the store at AT&T. Here is the customer review:
1. Case build is good, even though it is bulky men's hands can get a good grip on it. It is havy but again not an issue for men. Ladies may complain about size and weight.
2. The screen is superb with deep blacks and vivid colors. The glass is sleek and round at edges and very sensitive to touch.
3. The resoultion is par with iPhone, the fonts are smooth countered and clear. However the screen scroll is smoother on iOS, on Windows Phone 8 large web pages flicker and have delays in rendering. Such issues do no exist on iOS which has perfect text and picture scrolling.
4. Windows Phone 8 software is distractible, the tiles have little use, too jumpy and more than sure consume processing power draining the battery. Bad choice from Microsoft. Why to claim that threads in background get suspended when all pinned applications in tiles waste the power? It is then useless any more talks about power optimization in Windows Phone 8.
5. The layout in WP8 is crazy, too big fonts for some default apps, huge titles and consume the screen space.
6. The web browser is not equal to desktop browser even when set to desktop mode. Most of websites switch in mobile mode even when the setting was for desktop after the first click on a link. Practically only the main page of many sites stay in desktop view (for many sites). The implication is that if you see mobile view the fonts are too big and the content may be different and less often updated by webmaster.
7. On Windws Phone 8 you cannot access Google maps at all !!!!!!!!! Not even with the web browser. No app in store ofr Google map. The Google web site detects the signature of web browser from WP8 and blocks the access to maps. Or maybe Microsoft did something to browser to make it not working with Google maps thus to monitor the traffic and searches using its partner business Nokia maps. Is the plan for Microsoft Windows 8 to be incompatible with Google maps? I think Google may be happy to find and log what WP8 users search on Google maps so I suspect the block comes from Microsoft web browser and it cannot be changed by users, it was by design, on purpose to block Google maps.
8. The Nokia maps do not have the notion of compass. So if you are lost in a large intersection then you see where you are, but you do not know on what direction to go if you do not see the street names on the road. This is crap !!! Where is the direction, the arrow which shows us towards what direction we keep looking? Suck maps without electronic compass are 10 years old. In fact not the map must have the compass but the phone thus to rotate the map or show an arrow.
No Googe maps and lack of integration of compass in Nokia maps is a big let down and negligence in Microsoft design. What a looser with novice architects.
but, gs3 is still the best choice with minimum issues. much lower price, SD card slot, users replaceable battery, quad core CPU, longest net browsing battery life of 300 minutes, FM radio, JAVA etc.
siva venkatesh, 09 Nov 2012frds i have too confused what to buy(s3 or 920), plzzzz reply me with ur sugested answerGo into a phone shop and try both handsets. Make your own choice
siva venkatesb, 09 Nov 2012one of my frd who stay in UK say that lumia 920 & 820 have charging problemsThen Just wait for ppl feedback before buying. Give yourself more time before buying so you won't get frustrated and start complaining
SS, 09 Nov 2012I agreetrue this is good old Nokia with colourfull smartfones and in the past quirky designs.
Today i was with this baby here and the Lumia 820 in my hands. They feel fantastic and work great. Even though i still like symbian more, i got to say that this lumia's have great design but... i don't know why but i like 820 design more. I am still thinking of i should buy 808 or 820 or 920. All 3 are superb and superb quality. i would like a symbian with 820 design and 808 camera:D.
one of my frd who stay in UK say that lumia 920 & 820 have charging problems