willboyce, 18 Sep 2012Does anyone buy lgHardly and the ones who do immediately regret it. Lg buyers please put your comments on another page. It's just a too cheaply made phone to be compared to the top contenders regardless of its specs. I am in shock to find lg fanboys here. Who are you people. Attention seekers?
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2012The Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset is doing a great job of keeping everything perfectly sm... moreOh, they didn't notice any lags! So the next generation quad-core CPU and the Adreno 320 FINALLY managed to render ICS smoothly!
Hallelujah! A dream come true!
Take your hippie Android loving a** somewhere else, little boy.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset is doing a great job of keeping everything perfectly smooth. Even without Jelly Bean and its Project Butter we experienced no lags or holdups while handling the LG Optimus G.
LG Optimus G.
EXCEPT FOR BEING THE FAST PHONE!
BROUGHT SOMETHING NEW :
is talking up the phone’s ability to ‘cross-task’, which it says goes beyond multi-tasking, and it includes a range of features which showcase this:
• QSlide Function shows two different screens simultaneously on one display. As it doesn’t just show a part of the screen but the entire screen of both functions, the user can complete two tasks concurrently -– such as sending a text message or searching the web while watching a video;
• Live Zooming enhances the video-watching experience as users can zoom in up to five times while the video is being streamed for a close-up of one’s child while watching a recorded video from a school recital;
• Dual Screen Dual Play not only allows mirroring between the smartphone and a TV, it also has the ability to display different content on each screen wirelessly. For example, a slide presentation can be displayed on the TV while the Optimus G shows the accompanying speaking notes;
• QuickMemo allows users to write, draw, or jot a memo with their finger directly on the captured screen for sharing instantly with others as an attachment or a URL. The QuickMemo can also be used as an overlay feature — like jotting down a number using the QuickMemo and directly dialing the number while the number is on the top layer;
• Screen Zooming allows for the zooming in and out of lists in music player, email, text messages and photo gallery. It also offers the ability to change the font size and screen layout;
• Application Link launches preset applications (email, calendar, weather, etc.) when the alarm is turned off -– making preparation time in the morning go a little faster with all the information on your screen;
• Icon Personalizer allows users the ability to customize icons by editing size and adding images so the most frequently used apps can be most easily accessible.
Ooooooops I have to take that back. I'm compared the wrong one. Lol. Dill.
Lumia is better looking phone but. LG is just more endless androids.
LG should just have made a tablet. Its huge.hhhmmmm Do you get a man bag free.
I will stick with the red lumia baby.
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2012LG Optimus G. WON in partial benchmark test!
Lumia 920 will eat a lot of dusts!how come?!?.. G has the most powerful cpu but doesn't mean its the best..i bet you can just get a second speed ahead on actual function which very futile considering dual core speed is almost enough for daily usage now a days... indeed the android os need it so much... practically we should be after on what the phone can do and has...
have you check and compare other brand optimum specs and capabilities..
cpu and other specs boost is nothing without proper optimization of oem with respect to laggy os...
Hail Microsoft..., 18 Sep 2012wow.. you must like 70 yrs old...
im surprised you're not sending us a message on this forum ... moreI love the 920 and dont even miss the FM radio personally, but an app will not give you an FM Radio if it doesnt have the hardware for it. If it had the hardware, it would most likely be mentioned.
As for internet radios, depending where you are from, you most likely wont get your favourite local radio, not to mention that some countries are pretty much forced to have traffic-based data plans, rather than unlimited traffic but limited speed.
when we talk abt phones,lg optimus is not considered.people are talking about lumia 920,iphone 5 and sgs3.it has been made clear from every review that the king of all smart phones is the lumia 920.it weight is a quality that worth admiration.the first phone toreplace our digital cameras.nokia is back.let us be real pls.
I cant wait till this phone is released. I dont know why Nokia needs us to wait till December to release this phone. I am eager to have this phone and I have read most of users' openions about Lumia 920.
I am sure it will repeat the history again for Nokia as a king of all mobile manufactorers and it will beat all mobile monsters for this year.
Go ahead Nokia.
LG Optimus G. WON in partial benchmark test!
Lumia 920 will eat a lot of dusts!
MdN, 18 Sep 2012Sometimes you have to use GPRS. For example my operator will give you, depending on the contra... moreyes and no. Most operators bring the speed, but dont put you on another technology. I.e. they keep prviding 3G service, but limit the speed to 256kbps or 512kbpb but the data is still through 3G..
i.e. you wont see your phone switch to 2.5G from 3G.
but regardless of that fact, the operators cannot practially provide a speed higher than 35kbps, so if the phone is class 12 (32-48kbps), there is no issue.
... this is no reason to bicker about this phone. Its like me asking you why this phone doesn't have 3.2mp camera.
the only response that comes to mind is "ARE YOU $TUPID?????"
Hail Microsoft, 18 Sep 2012Are you $tupid? who uses GPRS? that is like 8yr old technology! and SG3 has the same Class 12.... moreSometimes you have to use GPRS. For example my operator will give you, depending on the contract, 512 MB / 1 GB / 2 GB etc of internet at the highest available speed. When you spend it, you're down to GPRS/EDGE speeds (but unlimited) until next month.
Mabugee, 18 Sep 2012goodbye to you too friendwow.. you must like 70 yrs old...
im surprised you're not sending us a message on this forum via your type writer!?!?!?
first of all, when they say "no fm radio", it just means it doesn't come pre-installed, but there's always apps available. second of all, who listens to the radio anyways? have you heard of the internet? have you heard of internet radio?
p.s. internet radio is about 5000 times clearer, and has about 5000times more broadcasts than regular radio.
.. xenon flash? yea... everyone would like that. funny thing is, nokia is the ONLY one that haas ever privded xenon flashes on a decent phone.. you want a xenon flash, you're only getting it on the nokia pureview 808. you definitely aint getting it on a $tupid sam-dung.
expandable memory? ok yea.. they could have included that.. but they explained why in this design they couldn't. regardless.. 32gb built in + 7gb sky drive is already more than most androids provide (i.e. 8gb, 16gb)
.. for the screen, looks, design, camera, and OS, this phone is UNQUESTIONABLY a better option than 99.9% of phones on the market (that includes SG3).
BlackHeart..., 18 Sep 2012i guess this phone have a FM receiver hardware, same as Nokia_N9...That is no indication that Lumia 920 would have it. N9 says it has a radio, this says it doesnt. The earlier Lumias say they have a radio, this one doesnt.
By what logic would that mean this would have it? The radio isnt listed even on official specs.
jahangirahmed, 18 Sep 2012why the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!! Nokia you me sad and angry to supply the bloody class 12 gprs!... moreOK u know which class of GPRS it have, now can u tell me which class of GPRS ur network provides you??
if u want a speedy internet then u can use 3G or 4G...
Wheez, 18 Sep 2012How do you know it has it?i guess this phone have a FM receiver hardware, same as Nokia_N9...