Great news. Nokia n8 update available.
1.music player improved
and lots of improvement.
Nokia have been the inovators, I like the look of this phone, and if the quality is anything as good as the other lumias it is a winner, however they have lost two things I use my phone for the radio and the fm transmitter so I can play my music wharever I am in whatever car ect, that feature I will miss from my N8, I waited for this phone and didn't upgrade hoping this one would be an N8 plus. Come on Nokia bring back the other stuff we're used to. Still love your products.
Let’s look at what the Lumia 920 Alone carries:
1) PureView technology/OIS (True they advertised this a bit, but they botched that horribly trying to pull a Samsung)
2) Rich Recording- We’re Just finding out that this is in it..
3) PureMotion HD+ – A higher resolution alone warranted a new version of the iPhone from apple (which still sold in record breaking numbers)
4) Front Facing 720p Camera & 1080p Rear camera- They didn’t even bother mentioning this
5) Wireless Charging- since hardly anyone remembers the Pre or the touchpad anymore Nokia can paly it as a “first” kind of thing; they’ve started strong with but they need to carry through
6) Nokia Music- An amazing service that actually lets you download songs for free, why is it that no-one knows what this is?
7) Nokia maps- iOS 6 = iOS 5 – Google Maps + Apple Maps; how is it that Nokia can’t get enough coverage for their Maps when they kick every other service’s butt? At the very least I was hoping for a demo of the new default Nokia maps on WP replacing bing; instead we got 2 minutes of drivel about the awesome CNN tile
8) Curved Glass (not a first but if you play it right it makes a difference)- get a catchy tagline, something that explains how much easier it is to use a curved screen, how it flows; call it “the perfect compliment to the fastest, Brightest screen out there”! Do Anything!
There were a couple more but my mind is blocked right now.. anyways look how much any other company would advertise ANY of the above features, and look at what Nokia are doing… seriosuly get it together, I don’t want to have to defend Nokia; it should speak for itself. -> FROM MNB
Nokia 820 price is
€450 or 31500 INR or $573
Nokia 920 price is €600 or 42000 INR or $764
does the lumia 920 really support usb on the go function? if yes.. then i think there won't be a need for micro sd card slot anymore.. :)
Ajinkya Kahane, 08 Sep 2012if a phone supports bluetooth for file transfer ,it rocks...........says right there "Bluetooth Yes, v3.1 with A2DP, EDR"
kuksa, 07 Sep 2012185 g !? Thats one freakin heavy phone !grow some muscles, its a tough phone for tough people
AnonD-61316, 08 Sep 2012U r right dude. I m sick of these android fans,...who want quadcore. They only compare phones ... moreYes..i think atleast copycats will taste the dust now.. Cant wait for this Nokia beast
iSJ5, 08 Sep 2012i dont like bluetooth file transfer coz it cos virus!either u r a ios/wp user or u want to b 1.ya it can b virus but companies must find a solution to it.simply avoiding it will b a waste of bt technology.
AnonD-70145, 08 Sep 2012yes it is :) But people dont notice that. All they assume is that quad core is faster than a d... moreU r right dude. I m sick of these android fans,...who want quadcore. They only compare phones on the no. Of core in them. I dont know why they bash nokia. Maybe the are sacred of lumia 920 as it is much better than sgs3 and note 2 in evey single way. As far as apps , windows in current time has enough apps to keep u busy. Thousands of new apps are being added to it daily. So that isnt any problem. Its screen and stunning camera is 1000000times better than sgs3 or any other smart phone. Even super amoled display becomes really dull in front of nokia pureview hd display. Apple ready to get rot. .,...and android get ready to vanish because NOKIA AND MICROSOFT'S BEAST NOKIA LUMIA 920 is coming... Get ready to die..
Ajinkya Kahane, 08 Sep 2012if a phone supports bluetooth for file transfer ,it rocks...........i dont like bluetooth file transfer coz it cos virus!
Good news for Nokia & Microsoft.
From the HW point of view this phone is OK.
They have a phone that can really compete with iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3.
Let's wait and see if the SW from Microsoft can also compete with Google and Apple.
ager, 08 Sep 2012Did all noticed that dual core nokia is faster than quad core of samsung... same incoding!
Anonymous, 07 Sep 2012a s3 user will never buy a nokia windows phoneWho says? I am an S3 user and I am desperately looking to get rid of this cheap-looking plasticy thing. I bought it because I thought it would be good. But, it is just a hyped fashion.
Mobilemaster, 07 Sep 2012Of course they will not buy a Nokia phone, because the S3 rocks! It's sad it's not that solid ... moreI think after this vedio i will get one
When it will become available here in BAHRAIN. CAn't wait this truely amazing phone.