185g but don't forget that this one is made of hard material and it feels so good when you touch it :D
Nokia Lumia to have HAAC rich recording!
To cope with high sound pressure levels, Nokia has developed together with microphone suppliers a new microphone concept (High Amplitude Audio Capture) that can capture high sound pressure levels with perceptually no distortion to the audio. It is capable of recording up to 140 dB and higher Sound Pressure Levels, while that commonly used digital microphones can only reach 120 dBSPL without heavy distortion. As high amplitude audio levels are tolerated, there is no need to limit the frequency response. Hence full audio bandwidth to match to human hearing capabilities can be provided when capturing with HAAC microphones.
just i needed t0 ask that if the ph0ne's 0s is latest till date 0r n0t?if 0s is advanced the ph0ne will r0ck definately.
Windows Phone 8 Features listed below ,If this is available through Nokia dream device.Its awsome.Go and Grab one.
1.Transitions to core components from Windows 8, including kernel, file system, drivers, network stack, security components, media and graphics support
Support for multi-core CPUs of up to 64 cores
2.Support for 1280x720 and 1280x768 resolutions
3.Support for MicroSD cards
4.Internet Explorer 10
6.NFC support added, including payment and content sharing with Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 machines
7.Native code support (C and C++), simplified porting from platforms such as Android, Symbian, and iOS
8.Simplified porting of Windows 8 apps to Windows Phone 8 (compatibility with Windows 8 Metro apps)
9.Carrier control and branding of "wallet" element is possible via SIM or phone hardware
10.Nokia map technology (Navteq maps with offline mode, turn-by-turn directions)
11.Native 128-bit Bitlocker encryption, Secure Boot
12.Remote device management of Windows Phone similar to management of Windows PCs
13.VoIP and video chat integration for any VoIP or video chat app
15.Firmware over the air for Windows Phone updates
16.Minimum 18 month support of Windows Phone updates to Windows Phone 8 devices
17.Deeper Skydrive integration, including ability to sync data such as music collections (confirmed by Microsoft as part of Live Wave 5 update)
18.Proxy server will compress websites in Internet Explorer 10 up to 30 percent
19.Support for proprietary, custom built apps to be deployed behind company firewalls
Greatest thing is mentioned below
"Windows Phone 8 will replace its previously Windows CE-based architecture with one based off the Windows NT kernel with many components shared with Windows 8, allowing applications to be easily ported between the two platforms " ...Thanks alot microsoft. seemsless integration between , windows desktop ,surface and phone.
gsmarena should update the specs and features according to this site http://www.slashgear.com/nokia-lumia-920-haac-rich-recording-microphones-confirmed-07246489/
and also include Share with DLNA compatible TV with an application and Use as a Wi-Fi Hotspot for up to 5 Wi-Fi-enabled devices form site http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/lumia920/specifications/
1. nokia rich recording
2. dlna thru an application
3. wifi hotspot
1000% i will buy this phone this imaging technology wireless charger
and so many things binding to buy this phone
Great news. Nokia n8 update available.
1.music player improved
and lots of improvement.
Nokia have been the inovators, I like the look of this phone, and if the quality is anything as good as the other lumias it is a winner, however they have lost two things I use my phone for the radio and the fm transmitter so I can play my music wharever I am in whatever car ect, that feature I will miss from my N8, I waited for this phone and didn't upgrade hoping this one would be an N8 plus. Come on Nokia bring back the other stuff we're used to. Still love your products.
Let’s look at what the Lumia 920 Alone carries:
1) PureView technology/OIS (True they advertised this a bit, but they botched that horribly trying to pull a Samsung)
2) Rich Recording- We’re Just finding out that this is in it..
3) PureMotion HD+ – A higher resolution alone warranted a new version of the iPhone from apple (which still sold in record breaking numbers)
4) Front Facing 720p Camera & 1080p Rear camera- They didn’t even bother mentioning this
5) Wireless Charging- since hardly anyone remembers the Pre or the touchpad anymore Nokia can paly it as a “first” kind of thing; they’ve started strong with but they need to carry through
6) Nokia Music- An amazing service that actually lets you download songs for free, why is it that no-one knows what this is?
7) Nokia maps- iOS 6 = iOS 5 – Google Maps + Apple Maps; how is it that Nokia can’t get enough coverage for their Maps when they kick every other service’s butt? At the very least I was hoping for a demo of the new default Nokia maps on WP replacing bing; instead we got 2 minutes of drivel about the awesome CNN tile
8) Curved Glass (not a first but if you play it right it makes a difference)- get a catchy tagline, something that explains how much easier it is to use a curved screen, how it flows; call it “the perfect compliment to the fastest, Brightest screen out there”! Do Anything!
There were a couple more but my mind is blocked right now.. anyways look how much any other company would advertise ANY of the above features, and look at what Nokia are doing… seriosuly get it together, I don’t want to have to defend Nokia; it should speak for itself. -> FROM MNB
Nokia 820 price is
€450 or 31500 INR or $573
Nokia 920 price is €600 or 42000 INR or $764
does the lumia 920 really support usb on the go function? if yes.. then i think there won't be a need for micro sd card slot anymore.. :)
Ajinkya Kahane, 08 Sep 2012if a phone supports bluetooth for file transfer ,it rocks...........says right there "Bluetooth Yes, v3.1 with A2DP, EDR"
kuksa, 07 Sep 2012185 g !? Thats one freakin heavy phone !grow some muscles, its a tough phone for tough people
AnonD-61316, 08 Sep 2012U r right dude. I m sick of these android fans,...who want quadcore. They only compare phones ... moreYes..i think atleast copycats will taste the dust now.. Cant wait for this Nokia beast