King, 04 Aug 2014It all depends on you weather you want Windows Phone , iOS or Android . Lumia 930 is the best ... moreIn Andriod i prefer HTC or Sony.. Design, Stylish, Specs, and Updates than Samsung!!
AnonD-291902, 08 Aug 2014This or 1520?If you like Big Screen Lumia 1530 But if u want Latest thes Lumia 930!! If i were you then i'll go for Lumia 930. Because Its a nice Smartphone plus nice Design!!
The price of lumia 930 here in Qatar is 2,269 QR.. What about in the Philippines? How much is it?
Prayoga AZ, 07 Aug 2014When were this device release in Indonesia? My next phone though ;)it will take a long time,perhaps november. indonesia government suck, every flagship very hard to release in indonesia except samesung & overprice iphone
When were this device release in Indonesia? My next phone
f, 03 Aug 2014I'll definitely grab one if:
1. Better IE11 user experience. I've experienced my mom's lumi... more
1. IE11 is improved in latest WP8.1 GDR1
2. There are plenty of customization options in WP8.1 as well as third party apps that do those.
3. Freedom to use song in mp3 player as ringtone - Yes you can already
4. software to download hd video from youtube - Plenty of them in WP store
5. please ensure that developer update their apps regularly in windows store!i.e, Whatsapp in WP still nowhere compared to other platforms! - It's improving everyday.
Overall experience is better on WP8.1 than iOS and Android IMO.
AnonD-281184, 31 Jul 2014Till Now no clues about this phone in India.. Anyone here knows about the launch date of L930 ... moreit is added in the flipkart library but the status is still "coming soon" and not even the price is mentioned...but we can predict it to come soon, like less than than 2 months from now... check this, http://www.flipkart.com/nokia-lumia-930/p/itmdxza4eha2yzdd?pid=MOBDXZ9WM2KUTWEK&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=nokia+lumia+930+&ref=cde05258-86f4-4f14-a3a6-8fe0df1f9f3d
I want this phone in Dual-sim.
Nokia should release more of it high end Lumia esp. Lumia Icon/930 in Dual-sim version.
mhinno, 04 Aug 2014So you recommend Lumia 930 over HTC and Samsung S5
Or shall I wait till the release of Iphone 6. It all depends on you weather you want Windows Phone , iOS or Android . Lumia 930 is the best option for WP8 , Xperia Z2 is best talking about Android And iPhone is the only option for iOS .
Avoid Samsung if possible , they use homemade parts like CPU and all that. Samsung's Exynos is nowhere when compared to Qualcomm chipsets .
Talking about hTC , I never used that , so nothing to say about that .
Pros and cons, 04 Aug 2014Lumia 930 (929) is the best in Lumia line.
1. MS Office - it was really imp for busi... moreSo you recommend Lumia 930 over HTC and Samsung S5
Or shall I wait till the release of Iphone 6.
Lumia 930 (929) is the best in Lumia line.
1. MS Office - it was really imp for business.
2. Simple and smooth interface.
3. One of the best camera and interface.(at night)
4. Cortona Hmmm... new and not bad.(still in beta so can expect improvement)
5. CPU&GPU really fast enough.
1 Pictures are not that sharp and a little bit saturated.
2. Still MS have to work on apps.
3. No customization and every thing is black and white.
4. little bit over priced.
Over all, who can put some extra bucks they can buy without a doubt.
Hey one more thing some time battery was too poor.... I can't find why it was giving less backup..
If anybody knows please revert.