When were this device release in Indonesia? My next phone
f, 03 Aug 2014I'll definitely grab one if:
1. Better IE11 user experience. I've experienced my mom's lumi... more
1. IE11 is improved in latest WP8.1 GDR1
2. There are plenty of customization options in WP8.1 as well as third party apps that do those.
3. Freedom to use song in mp3 player as ringtone - Yes you can already
4. software to download hd video from youtube - Plenty of them in WP store
5. please ensure that developer update their apps regularly in windows store!i.e, Whatsapp in WP still nowhere compared to other platforms! - It's improving everyday.
Overall experience is better on WP8.1 than iOS and Android IMO.
AnonD-281184, 31 Jul 2014Till Now no clues about this phone in India.. Anyone here knows about the launch date of L930 ... moreit is added in the flipkart library but the status is still "coming soon" and not even the price is mentioned...but we can predict it to come soon, like less than than 2 months from now... check this, http://www.flipkart.com/nokia-lumia-930/p/itmdxza4eha2yzdd?pid=MOBDXZ9WM2KUTWEK&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=nokia+lumia+930+&ref=cde05258-86f4-4f14-a3a6-8fe0df1f9f3d
I want this phone in Dual-sim.
Nokia should release more of it high end Lumia esp. Lumia Icon/930 in Dual-sim version.
mhinno, 04 Aug 2014So you recommend Lumia 930 over HTC and Samsung S5
Or shall I wait till the release of Iphone 6. It all depends on you weather you want Windows Phone , iOS or Android . Lumia 930 is the best option for WP8 , Xperia Z2 is best talking about Android And iPhone is the only option for iOS .
Avoid Samsung if possible , they use homemade parts like CPU and all that. Samsung's Exynos is nowhere when compared to Qualcomm chipsets .
Talking about hTC , I never used that , so nothing to say about that .
Pros and cons, 04 Aug 2014Lumia 930 (929) is the best in Lumia line.
1. MS Office - it was really imp for busi... moreSo you recommend Lumia 930 over HTC and Samsung S5
Or shall I wait till the release of Iphone 6.
Lumia 930 (929) is the best in Lumia line.
1. MS Office - it was really imp for business.
2. Simple and smooth interface.
3. One of the best camera and interface.(at night)
4. Cortona Hmmm... new and not bad.(still in beta so can expect improvement)
5. CPU&GPU really fast enough.
1 Pictures are not that sharp and a little bit saturated.
2. Still MS have to work on apps.
3. No customization and every thing is black and white.
4. little bit over priced.
Over all, who can put some extra bucks they can buy without a doubt.
Hey one more thing some time battery was too poor.... I can't find why it was giving less backup..
If anybody knows please revert.
I'll definitely grab one if:
1. Better IE11 user experience. I've experienced my mom's lumia 525 and watched ie11 in youtube. to be honest, safari and chrome offers smoother interface
2. Instead of offering just black and white colour as their background (which is quite bland and dull), please offer more options for user to customise their own phone.
3. Freedom to use song in mp3 player as ringtone
4. software to download hd video from youtube
5. please ensure that developer update their apps regularly in windows store!i.e, Whatsapp in WP still nowhere compared to other platforms!
Amit , 31 Jul 2014Hi mitish How is ur exp using nokia 930..... Dose d phone becomes very warm? Hae heard many p... moreNot true. I'm browsing from it now and temp is normal. However like any other phone, it heats only if you used it during charging only.
very very nise looks, very good works, no problems with freezes. very fast phone. And have new features with interface customization. 5 stars
Nokia, 28 Jul 2014This buggy Nokia must cost under 300 $ with it's expired specs and poor battery and heavy weight!poor battery? 2450 MaH is too good for a WP phone
Jiri, 30 Jul 2014How to 'kill' sales of a kind good new phone? Lumia 930 is or would be probably one of the bes... morelol..you're commenting like you've tried WP..are you sure you've tried one? i think not..you're still stuck with Belle.. whats your Mobile Phone that you're using now? i think you have no idea what you're talking about..so better stick with your belle..
sohail, 01 Aug 2014Hi 🙋 ibought this phone in 970AED in Dubai its around 270$ actually I bought from ... morePics or it didn't happen. In dubai it's worth around 2100AED..so it's impossible to get it for only 970AED..lol
coolcity, 31 Jul 20141) With 32GB on board and 7GB free cloud storage, that is more space than the vast majority of... moreThen stick with your 'Belle' if WP doesn't do it for you. It's not that difficult.
Hi 🙋 ibought this phone in 970AED in Dubai its around 270$ actually I bought from someone he's not windows user so believe me its excellent better then Sony or Samsung.