help needed....i hv got this fone juss today n im not very familiar with its features.. when i transfer music from nokia audio manager on to my fone it goes to the fone memory instead of being saved on the card(1gb).. bcoz of this i cant transfer songs more than 15000kb..pls help how to directly transfer them to the memory card
the 1st month use of this phone . . will b awesome . . u will feel it's just flawless . .
with time u will realise tht u have made a wrong decision . . and will make u regret !
some of flaws in this cell are . . which i think most of n70 users wud b xperiencing are :-
- u can;t change the ringing tune ( it has to b the nokia default tune ) , even if u change it , the cell wont ring :S . . it will become silent :|
- the click sound while takin pics can't be put off !! ( same implies for the vid also . . while makin vids the beep sound comes at the start n end )
- the reception is as poor as anything . . i've got 7610 , 6230i , 6630 in the same room . . they will have full reception . . but n70 havin 2-3 blocks & as a result ppl call me n say " Y IS UR CELL PHONE SWITCHED OFF" ? P A T H E T I C
- the battery is pathetic too !
- the worst thing is the CAM SLIDE cover . . it is just BULLsH** . . u can't keep this cell in ur pocket easily . . it is as loose as it gets !
- the pics taken at night r CRAP . . u'll feel it's been taken by a VGA cam or something !
- The flash is just an insult to the thing FLASH . . i wanna tell nokia the difference between FLASH n A SMALL LIGHT BULB ( which they have in n70 ) !
frankly saying guys . . im a die hard fan of nokia . . but my views r changin for nokia day by day . .
it's up2u guys who wanna purchase this cell . . but i will say anyday not to buy n70 !
I like the clear video of this phone & the clarity of the sound of my MP3.
i like the clear video of this phone & the clarity of the sounds from my mp3.
i bought an N70 phone recently and bought a 1GB dv-rs mmc card for it.from microsim.
when i copy more than one album to the phone memory,and go to the phone music player,it shows"opening" and then"a processar" and then it comes out to the main menu.
my memory and songs are available using file manager or real palyer.but it has become a real problem to me!
please tell me what;s wrong with my phone,or memory,or ME!!!!
To get Free themes/wallpapers/ringtones/softwares/games etc... just search "NOKIA N70 Themes"...
U wl get a list of sites...I hv downloaded many... Some sites have 20 dowloads/day limitation...
to turn off screensaver go to tools then themes highlight the desired theme and choose options then edit you will see the wallpaper and power saver click on either text or date and time. any more questions?
i love this phone very much,,,, because my lover is using this phone,,, he is gifted the this phone ,,,,,,,,,, this very low,,price,,, and good service,,,,,,,,,
IN INDIA RATE IS ONLY 5K
does anyone know how to turn off the packet data info alert that pops up on the screen every now and then ? It is annoying and interupts my calls
But why do you call it multimedia computer?Can i use msword,excell in it?And Tell me about its Photo quality with flash light in fully dark..If possible send a photo in my mail address.Thanks!
if u wanna play *.AVI file in N70, use 'smartmovie' or 'mobile media player' software. Yes, u can use RS-MMC for ur N70. I'm using N70 with 1GB RS-MMC and no problem at all. N70 is a great phone.
As a proud owner of the N70, it's a top Multimedia Computer and I give it a 10/10! Any Questions?
Please help me.. i just bought N70 and the battery last only one day.. i think its because of the screensaver,, pls help me... how to turn off the screen saver of my phone...
thank u in advance..
yes, that is true.the night mode in the picture function is weak.tried making love to my neighbours wife, and make a porn movie out of it.din really work. :(
it is a fantastic phone and also the cutest of all n series phone it has everything it wants in todays n series generation
Pathetic, it turns itself off every now and again, takes ages to do anything. Takes well over a minute to turn on. I cant think of any good features it actually has. Battery life isnt very good eiher. All round score, 2 out of ten. I suppose the camera is alright, VGA quality though so kind of pathetic if you want to print pictures etc.