Honestly, I think its the best phone by far.Dont mind the size as its got enough features...
regrading the internal phone memory... does anyone know how to free the max memory?? the memory in use shown (1300KB) is it normal???
Hi, can you help me: i'm trying to save a contact but the number is saved and also the name. The problem is that when that person calls me it only shows me the number...how can i solve this problem. Thanx
I don`t want to get involved with diff. sh_t, and then to get some viruses (if I`ll find it on the Net).
If it`s available in brand-stores (where I got my phone), then I`ll buy it. But, even then, I wouldn`t want to play Nokia`s game and for each bug to buy-download everytime something. It`s almost a shame...
By now, I`ve already got used to this small problem.
i'm confused..... my symantec software says it expire on september 2006. wht da hell i'll do after that. i got f-secure. will it work?
plzzzzzzz some1 reply
All you need is to get V5 Firmware that will solve your media key problem out
You`ll see, at the begining of your user guide it`s also written N70-1. It`s the same phone, but other wiseguys just like to mumble about it all around!
I say you try the 512Mb first. It will surely work. Besides, you don`t know yet if you`d like that much space. I say take it step by step...
Nokia Mobile Phones Service Bulletin No.
New features in MCU SW 5.0609.2.0.1
* Bluetooth: A note implemented to the end user when activating Bluetooth from "Settings" menu, if the Bluetooth profile is set to hidden.
* Music Player Improvements
* Scanning both phone & MMC memory
* Better playlist support
* Active Idle plugin support
* Improve supported media
* Better support for Albums & Artist meta data
* Browser: The X-Oma-Drm-SD header implemented
* Sensitivity of Brightness Modification in Image Editor increased
* Flash lite support in Media Gallery reintroduced
* Speed of Returning from sequence post*capture view with many images increased
* Active Standby icon for e*mail correctly aligned
* Autolock/Anykey relationship realigned
* Night mode icon modified
* PIN code request sequence set correctly. Sleep mode behavior now appropriate
* Camera StartUp time improved
* Camera behavior in relation to ?keypad lock? improved
* Switching to secondary camera in video mode when burst is enabled: Sequencing improved.
* Sequence capture behavioral improvements when application closes
* Closing Left Navi Key no longer adversely affects saving sequence images
* Long sequence capture retains images
* Error note handling improved
* Inserting MMC will not close Gallery
* When adding thumbnails from folder - images now shown
* Added Image resolution is correctly aligned
* Slide show with music. Improvements in audio level settings and call handling behavior
* Image counter updated when memory card is replaced
* Music Player allows battery low warnings to be displayed
* JPEG decoding improved
* Notepad now opens large text files
* Creating audio*only clip in high quality mode (MP4) allowed
* MMS postcard name entering improved
* Access point configurator application and database improvements
* Chinese language FM radio: Selecting profile sequence corrected
* View certificate details for DRM content displayed correctly
* Opening OMA DRM protected audio/mp3 files in Browser facilitated
* Handset stability improved when using SAT menu originated SMS services
* 'Memory card not available' note disappears when appropriate after closing embedded app
* When search label is used for selecting the attachment to MMS, correct sequence takes place
* Wrongly formatted SIP addresses no longer cause handset to freeze.
* Reliability of Bluetooth connectivity improved
* Audio quality of voice command with BT headsets improved
* VS Cancel sequence correctly aligned
* Real player closing sequence after ISHO realigned
* ?Video Sharing" prompts now appear when appropriate
* Correct response to MO when MT ignores an invite in place.
* Emergency number update according to regulations
* Alternative ?Ringtone? issue resolved
* Simultaneous Video call and SMS receipt prompts correct ring tones.
* Video telephony Inter Operability optimized
* RSSI measurements in 2G re*evaluated
* Performance has been maximized by improving the 2G > 3G reselection algorithm
hi everyone .
im gonna buy a n70 this week .
some users in this site talk about the n70-1
i wanna know what is n70-1
and can i put a 1 gigabyte rsdv memory in this phone ? can this phone support a 1 gb ?
i have my new phone,it's nokia N70.this phone has many function.i loved my new phone!!!!!! nokia N70_9243361
can antone tell me from which site i can get the Smartguard V 3.0???
plz gimme da link.
The video all i gt n wan to put in r all in wmv format .. n i couldnt c ..
is there a way to c the wmv format video ?
Plz HELP mi if u noe how to solve this problem ..
Email mi asap .. Mi desperated ..
Software problems.Contact list is a mess on my handset.If one press for example "a", it does not put the first names first but it put the first names and second names that start with "a" together.Even Nokia service dep cannot fix it.It was send in and after one full month, I received my handset in the same software mess/condition as when it was send in to Nokia.Response time on functions is very very very slow.Start-up take a lifetime.The N70`s software is not sorted out at this stage.This is not a handset for people with a fast and running lifestile.Everything is slooooooow.Even the backup service.I will not recomend this handset.
Hello any one for god sake tell me that if N70 have as loud volume for playing songs as SE w800 ??? for god sake tell me i m too damn confused
Get Free Software for your Symbian Phones.Absolutely free.
Visit http://www.rahul-bhasme.cjb.net Follow the link in symbian
This is unbelivebly the best phone i've ever used no probs since the day i brought it all my software works on this with no problems
This phone ROCKS...
You have two choices get the latest firmware which V5 or download the patch from nokia. that will sort your ringing problem
I have the N70 for 2 days now and theres so much you could do with this "little guy"
I need to know if bluetooth 2.0 makes a differents with the headsets that are available out there. and which case would go best with the n70?
contact at firstname.lastname@example.org