Nokia Mobile Phones Service Bulletin No.
New features in MCU SW 5.0609.2.0.1
* Bluetooth: A note implemented to the end user when activating Bluetooth from "Settings" menu, if the Bluetooth profile is set to hidden.
* Music Player Improvements
* Scanning both phone & MMC memory
* Better playlist support
* Active Idle plugin support
* Improve supported media
* Better support for Albums & Artist meta data
* Browser: The X-Oma-Drm-SD header implemented
* Sensitivity of Brightness Modification in Image Editor increased
* Flash lite support in Media Gallery reintroduced
* Speed of Returning from sequence post*capture view with many images increased
* Active Standby icon for e*mail correctly aligned
* Autolock/Anykey relationship realigned
* Night mode icon modified
* PIN code request sequence set correctly. Sleep mode behavior now appropriate
* Camera StartUp time improved
* Camera behavior in relation to ?keypad lock? improved
* Switching to secondary camera in video mode when burst is enabled: Sequencing improved.
* Sequence capture behavioral improvements when application closes
* Closing Left Navi Key no longer adversely affects saving sequence images
* Long sequence capture retains images
* Error note handling improved
* Inserting MMC will not close Gallery
* When adding thumbnails from folder - images now shown
* Added Image resolution is correctly aligned
* Slide show with music. Improvements in audio level settings and call handling behavior
* Image counter updated when memory card is replaced
* Music Player allows battery low warnings to be displayed
* JPEG decoding improved
* Notepad now opens large text files
* Creating audio*only clip in high quality mode (MP4) allowed
* MMS postcard name entering improved
* Access point configurator application and database improvements
* Chinese language FM radio: Selecting profile sequence corrected
* View certificate details for DRM content displayed correctly
* Opening OMA DRM protected audio/mp3 files in Browser facilitated
* Handset stability improved when using SAT menu originated SMS services
* 'Memory card not available' note disappears when appropriate after closing embedded app
* When search label is used for selecting the attachment to MMS, correct sequence takes place
* Wrongly formatted SIP addresses no longer cause handset to freeze.
* Reliability of Bluetooth connectivity improved
* Audio quality of voice command with BT headsets improved
* VS Cancel sequence correctly aligned
* Real player closing sequence after ISHO realigned
* ?Video Sharing" prompts now appear when appropriate
* Correct response to MO when MT ignores an invite in place.
* Emergency number update according to regulations
* Alternative ?Ringtone? issue resolved
* Simultaneous Video call and SMS receipt prompts correct ring tones.
* Video telephony Inter Operability optimized
* RSSI measurements in 2G re*evaluated
* Performance has been maximized by improving the 2G > 3G reselection algorithm
hi everyone .
im gonna buy a n70 this week .
some users in this site talk about the n70-1
i wanna know what is n70-1
and can i put a 1 gigabyte rsdv memory in this phone ? can this phone support a 1 gb ?
i have my new phone,it's nokia N70.this phone has many function.i loved my new phone!!!!!! nokia N70_9243361
can antone tell me from which site i can get the Smartguard V 3.0???
plz gimme da link.
The video all i gt n wan to put in r all in wmv format .. n i couldnt c ..
is there a way to c the wmv format video ?
Plz HELP mi if u noe how to solve this problem ..
Email mi asap .. Mi desperated ..
Software problems.Contact list is a mess on my handset.If one press for example "a", it does not put the first names first but it put the first names and second names that start with "a" together.Even Nokia service dep cannot fix it.It was send in and after one full month, I received my handset in the same software mess/condition as when it was send in to Nokia.Response time on functions is very very very slow.Start-up take a lifetime.The N70`s software is not sorted out at this stage.This is not a handset for people with a fast and running lifestile.Everything is slooooooow.Even the backup service.I will not recomend this handset.
Hello any one for god sake tell me that if N70 have as loud volume for playing songs as SE w800 ??? for god sake tell me i m too damn confused
Get Free Software for your Symbian Phones.Absolutely free.
Visit http://www.rahul-bhasme.cjb.net Follow the link in symbian
This is unbelivebly the best phone i've ever used no probs since the day i brought it all my software works on this with no problems
This phone ROCKS...
You have two choices get the latest firmware which V5 or download the patch from nokia. that will sort your ringing problem
I have the N70 for 2 days now and theres so much you could do with this "little guy"
I need to know if bluetooth 2.0 makes a differents with the headsets that are available out there. and which case would go best with the n70?
contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
is there a patch that icreases the voice recording time of the Nokia N70 from 1 minuite?
can sumbody help me coz i bought a new dv rs-mmc.but the applications of my n70 is on the old rs-mmc.how do i transfer them.tnx
Hy all i'm new around here and i have a big problem with my phone i have a nokia n70 and when somebofy calls me my phone doesn't ring a have this firmware version v 2.0536.0.2 12.09.05 RM 84 i want to update my firmware version because i installed the patch from nokia.com and still is no change.I live in Romania and nobody has this firmware version.Please help me i really love this phone and i make some sacraficies to buy it.Pls help me.
hi my name is swapnil i had just purchased my n70 only problem i have is while playing mp3 song if a call comes the song does not continue after hooking up pls and one having solution for this problem can let me know or if anyone has good mp3 and antivirus software can mail me thank u
whats life blog on the n70 ??? how do i use it ??? great phone i love it !!!!!!!!!
hey again...im back!haha!
my gosh its so hot in here...
by the way...
ktululu?(is dat right?)wat is it?
yeah...i've changed the settings of the nav keys.
multimedia key-power mp3 player
those things are my basic needs thats why ive placed it there cause i couldnt customize the "go to".
by the way...just this morning i went out of our house and ive tried to use my phone while walking.n70 couldnt stand the heat here in the phil!GOSH!!!i can feel the pain of my phone!(hehe)it's also hot!!!(unlike my old phones!)
about the screen lighting...i dont actually noticed that one...hehe.
one thing...what about the beta verion?
my phone is also n70-1.
i dont even know what does that mean.
is there n70-2?is there some difference?
i know there is something called n70-5 and thats the n70 without the front cam(maybe without 3G)but i dont know if thats available in the market.
I`m currently testing mine. I`ve been outside my country for some days and didn`t get any calls. Only some beeps and messages. I didn`t get inside my gallery either, nor played any games. So I decided to test my N70`s battery.
I charged it on tuesday 25th at noon. Today is friday 28th and it`s still got 6 lines out of 7. Right on!
Can you tell me, pls, what`s that crap about the N70 ß-version?! That RM-84 thing...
I argued with somebody about the problem I`m having (media key not responding), he said I must`ve got the ß-version! I should have a look at the inside of my phone. If it`s written Nokia N70-1, then it`s the ß.
I said "Go have a look at your user guide, too. `Cause it`s also written down on the right N70-1." Also, inside the manual it`s written something like "Your Nokia N70-1. From now on referred to as Nokia N70."
I checked the on-line manual at Nokia and in different languages it`s the same thing. I told him "Dude, from what you`re sayin`, it seems that the ß-versions have been sold all over in Europe :)) ".
Could you honestly tell me your versions, please? (by typing *#0000#) - who`s willing...
Thanks a million!