what ever michale says about the callender is wrong!! its the same calender as other s60 mobiles and who ever complained about them? me thinks hes some sony ericsson fan boy.
I got this mobile yesterday and it rocks..yeah it had a few problrms at first but i got no how to fix it.So people if ur thinkin of buyin this mobile, dont think, hurry before it gets too late.
I just got this phone today...
In my opinion, it's great...!
I had first problem with PC Suite, but I found a way to fix it quickly...
This phone rox, no matter what!!! =D
This is my 4th Nokia N70 in just 2 weeks and I’m not impressed.
The first one kept on hanging on menus. The only way to reset it was to take the battery out. The second one was brand new out of the box. I charged the battery over night and woke up to find that the screen had black and white lines on it. Using it that day I discovered that the screen saver was the causing this. For the third phone, I selected a preset ring tone that came with it. When ever the phone rang the tone would work fine for the first 2 rings ok but then would play the tone as if it’s on a flat battery.
When it was working, the features of the phone are not that great.
• It’s very slow to load up menus. I mean “snail” slow it’s not funny.
• With such a big screen you would think there is some option to make the fonts larger for SMS, or Calender.
• Very small amount of calendar options from within the phone, to set up appointments.
• Ringing volume is not loud enough when set to maximum. Half the times I cant here the ring tone if it’s in my pocket. My other Nokia’s are much louder.
• The options you get for calendar are not as great as other brands and previous Nokia’s
• Very prone to minor scratches. Honestly, I walk around with this phone at work in my hand because it gets minor surfaces scratches very easily in my pocket.
• The radio can only be used if you have plugged in enhancements. Such as the accompanied ear phones. With these the radio will not even switch on! What a shame if you have forgotten your ear phones at home.
• PC suite software made me laugh. I can do all sorts of things with the software except manage my contacts. I can create a contact from the software and upload it to the phone but I can’t download all my current contacts on my phone my edit them etc…..
• PC Drivers for the phone are not recognised on my brother’s brand new computer. However they do work on my work notebook. I have loaded the latest version (6.7 I think) of Nokia PC Suite and it has not helped.
• Awesome camera features though, but it’s a shame I don’t want a “Camera” I want a “Phone”.
For a business professional this phone is not up to speed and it’s advertised as one. Socially, this phone is awesome. Its camera features are great and I have to admit the camera does very well in the dark. It’s a shame thought,
I don’t want a “Camera” I want a “Phone”. : -(
No music files, ring tones, software was loaded on any of the phones. So if any one tries to blame outside software then don’t.
which is the newest software on n70? i found one and it haves soft from 12-09-2005 .. is this the newest? please answer
i have been usin this week for the last two weeks......its full of new functions.........but one stuff really annoyed me.......its body is too much scratch sensitive........i am handlin it with great care .......still cant prevent the scratches
hello guys how r u?i think n70 is the best mobile in nokia.i m buying this mobile after some days.its a gud mobile with 2.0 megapixel camera and radio with mp3.o.k bye
For every one Don't try and buy from this site www.mobileworld.com! He will ask you to transfer your money over western union. You will never see your money again he is a big scammer!They got fake verisign certificates and stuff. They change their domain every few weeks cos it keeps getting shutdown.
Wat happend to my handphone, my phone suddenly restart?any one know how to solve it?
to all you newbies out there heres the solution to your N70 problems...if your phone doesnt ring+vibrate and if your phone is running slow it means your running low on memory! upgrade your memory card to at least 1GB and save your files to Memory card and not the Phone Memory!!! if that doesnt work sell your phone and get yourself NOKIA N92!!!!! (just being a good samaritan dont hate)
Has any1 had the problem where when u get a call u cant hear the ring tone and it doesnt vibrate? What can I do to sort this? thanks for all suggestions.
Now I have a Nokia 3230 and I use all his resources.Yes is a good phone, great...BUT not this is the idea, I wan't to change it with a N70 and the same I will have to travel in USA and I don't know if the phone will works there(I do not realy wan't to use 3G there, just like a simple phone with an USA number,but I wan't to make calls, not just use it like alarmclok, or in flightmode or...like a empty box wich throwaway my money on the window ,:), )..I read a lot of ideas about this phone, it was good ones but it was a lot of problems about ringtones who not works allways,is is to slow,is not 2MP just 1,92....and a lot of problems...Still I love it and if someone can advice me about all this I will be pleased and very happy.I have an 512 RSdvMMC and I'm ready for it but I still inquire about it and I hope to be almost or the same with the people looking_for when they know that NOKIA made a better one, a new one, a N series.I hope someone will answer me and will excuse me for my english.Ok, thanks.
I checked the specs of N70 and N80 both are decent with the N80 with few more features and sleeker deisgn but out in may. Should Buy this phone now or wait for N80?
email@example.com please send me some hot pics of you usin your phone!!
luv Gaz x x x
Anyone know where i can download free software and java games???pls
does anyone know if this phone has a hard durable vibration, i really like than on a phone cause if have a lot of fun with the one i have now.
an is it resistant to water?
i have to be able to wash it.
please let me know, i'll reward you if you leave your mail adres
Got a N70 recently. Very please with it. System response sometimes is slow but the abundance of features more than make up for it. K750 beats N70 only on the autofocus function, other than that, N70 is a winner - in terms of screen size and features. You won't regret getting this.
n70's camera is not properly 2.0 MP;instead it's effective resulation is 1.92 MP(since it's pixel is 1600*1200)!!!which pretty low in terms of its price...