is this fone is A-OK??coz im planning to buy this fone next week and im kinda worried about those opinion about the keypad..please answer me..thnx!!!!
I live in VietNam. But it's price at here is 437 USD. It's quite expensive. But when it's price down, I will buy it.
I'm having a huge memory issue with this Phone, I have nothing what so ever stored on the internal memory, yet it's always low on memeory ! I have a good few Scratches on the screen due to a factory fault on the key pad. I would never want a model like this again.
I've been using this phone for 9 months and i HEAVILY use it. I can give you my honest and unbiased feedback about this phone
1) OUTLOOK - The outer part doesn't look as pleasant as other outer flip Nokia models. The inner part of the phone is just simply beautiful. Sometimes i would just open up the phone and admire the inner metallic silver color and platings.
2) AS PHOTO CAMERA - 2MP back cam. Front cam is 0.3MP but in my opinion, acceptable enough for video calls after experimenting. The back cam takes pretty impressive 2MP shots, in fact better than other 2MP models and other manufacturer models. It has 'shutter' shots, but no big deal to me :) Some find it very useful but not to me.
3) AS A VIDEO CAMERA - Again not bad but nothing spectacular. Better than some models but not all.
4) AUDIO RECORDING - Pretty impressive sound quality after playing back. Even transferred it to a PC with proper sound monitors and it is acceptable again.
5) AUDIO PLAYBACK / SPEAKERPHONE - Very VERY good. Crystal clear, bright and loud enough.
6) HEADPHONE - Tried both standard mini jack (converter) to my own stereophones and Nokia handsfree proprietary ear plugs and found them reasonably good. I have no complains about this.
7) SCRATCHES - Yes, caused by one of the small embedded curves around the keypad. So whenever you close the phone, do it lightly. Oh i do love to hear the metallic 'click' whenever you close the phone. In doing so, the phone gets shut at a faster pace thus inviting only more 'impact' scratches.
8) INTERNET BROWSING - I'm happy with the browsing although i've had some problems opening Flash sites. That's because I simply couldn't find a link to download the latest flash compile for the Symbian OS.
Now 9 months later i've decided to sell this phone. I just realised this phone does NOT have any 2nd hand value. I will be making a 60% loss after 9 months based on the used market rate in Malaysia. Reason i'm selling this is because the front camera does not function (i've sent it once to repair but haven't sent it again), the OS appeared slighly buggy and prone to error returns. This only happened after 6 months of use. I DO NOT install any 3rd party software and so that only leaves one reason why i get the camera and error problems on my N71....
... i can only say that i have dropped this phone about 25 to 30 times in the past 9 months...
... so you make the call and be the judge ... :)
I'm looking for a bluetooth stereo headset that is compatible with this phone, does anyone know any good models?
Hi, I'm using a 2GB MiniSD Transcend 80X with my N71-1, Who many of u guys out there are using a 2GB MiniSD With your N71 & Who is the speed of the phone??????????????????
hi frnds, plz help me out...im going to buy n71 , is it gud one to take ?is it has really screen n keypad prob ?is it worth to have this mobile ?plz dudes help me out....plz send me message to my mail(firstname.lastname@example.org)
its good.. expensive.. elegant.. the only prob is that the keypad really scratches the screen.
but its okay,.. cellphones easily depreciate anyway! c=
This phone is a powerhouse.The multimedia applications are amazing.If you can buy it get it.
Ok things to consider when comparing some of the Nseries phones that I have experienced before for N80, N73 and N71 :
N80 : Best resolution on screen, Wlan, UPNP
N73 : Best camera among the three with autofocus and carl zeiss (Though its just a marketing scheme)
N71 : Best music quality among all the 3 and the largest screen
Its a great phone,looks good takes great pics.the n serries is a step up for nokia.the only problem with the handset is after a few weeks the buttons scratch the screen.
Other than that 9/10
this phone is very good,
buy it,buy it,
it is the best choice,
its sound quality is very good and its camera is good too,its speed is good,and its larg screen wooooooow!!!!
how is this phones battery life compared to the n80?cos i have a choice between these 2 phones or is the n73 a better buy?
Its a good choice to buy this phone...compared to N70,the user interface is somewhat alike but the OS is upgraded from N70's S60 2nd edition to the third edition..the resolution is better than N70 and exactlly the same as 6280's QVGA..so this phone is a good choice not to mention its low internal memory compared to N70.
i'm thinking of upgrading to this phone from a d500 but I just wanna know if it's screen realy gets scratchd by the keypad and how is its battery life? is it a better phone than the n80?
hi.. ahm.. im using 6630! but i really want to buy n71.. but its too expensive.. hehe!.. im just a student.. i keep studying hard juzt to have it in my graduation! =) have a nice day!
hey guys.. i have already use n70 and now 6280. but due to some prob of 6280 . i need to change it. i decide to buy n71. is it good?? i heard its sounds and camera is excellent. and what about user interface and resolution??is it better?? i want some true user opinion. and i dont have a prob about the size . please help me. thnx