There are 72 pages of opinion at the moment, so you should start reading it.
It 1gb, but no more. Read the previous comments.
Not so missing with appropriate software ;)
What dictionary ? T9 dictionary ? Press the pencil icon while writing a message and choose to turn it on. You should choose your language there too.
All s60 apprications, except dor 3rd edition ones should be compatible with this phone. Some of them won't work correctly, but only some. And www is full of them, people really should start using Google.
Leave me your email, I can send you a freeware stopwatch I found some time ago.
2. Realplayer should be set as a default already. And I don't think that a user can change it. try updating the software, maybe you've got a really old one. If nothing, try rewriting it.
You should remember, that all Motorola phones are crap. E6 is only good for listening to music, but everything else pretty much sucks.
last month I bought N72.It is very good symbian set and its camera result is also fantastic.I never sel my mobile because it ismy favourite mobile I Ever buy.
A really bad mobile.. ideal for anyone who just wants to have a N-series mobile in exchange of a lower price...
1. Thanks for the information. Could you please inform, whether you mean to download any stopwatch application from google or is there any particular link for the stopwatch application you mentioned? Is there any partcular site to download the applications compatible for N72?
2. On playing videos from Gallery, it directly opens in a player named 'Camcoder Pro'. But this player takes a lot of time to load the video file and there is no sound for the mp4 files played. So I would like to open the video files in Gallery through 'RealPlayer'. Is there any way to make Realplayer as my default player?
i got newly.... i like it.. but i'm not aware of many options..... i should go thru it.. and more over.... some options like SPY Call are missing.. so
it is one of the best mobiles in the world ,
with almost all the features ,
a very userfriendly handset........
To Fahad Zafar:
I think it's a good choice. The speaker sound quality is fairly good, when you turn the sound up it gets more and more "flat". But it plays quite clearly.
No stopwatch on Symbian phones, but you can install one. There is an app called "Stop Watch", I think it's quite functional and looks good too. I am afraid you can't seperate videos and pictures in the gallery. But if you use File Explorer thingy in the tools menu, you can see all folders on your phone/MMC (except hidden) including Pictures and Videos.
There is a list of apps and games installed on my phone, why would you want that ?
can u go to application manager in ur mobile
and pls sent me all the names of applications given there
N72 is very bad mobile it hangs and not functions properly, really it sucks i m gona chage it to 1100-Mani
Does this phone has no Stopwatch function?
Can't we make folders in Gallery (memory card) to categorise Image/Video etc?
I want to buy N72 mobile. Tell me my choice is good or bad. Advise me in this case. Tell me about its speaker sound quality. Is it good or average. Thanks kindly reply at my e-mail
Then I wonder why no one else has these problems, maybe you got some chinese ripoffs or something.
You have problems with keypad ? Lol sweat getting between the buttons ? That's the first time I heard this, seriously. Maybe you have some extra sweaty palms or something, I never heard of ANYONE have this problem.
Wat exactly is this code you are speaking of ? Maybe it's just restore factory settings password ? If so, go to:
Menu > Tools > Settings > Phone > Main (or whatever) > Restore Factory Settings.
There also is a code of doing this. You type in *#7780#
Err europe.nokia.com or whatever other Nokia site, depends on where you live. You seriously could figure this out by yourself. If you still got problems go to:
Or you can update via newest version of Nokia PC Suite.
No, but there are 3rd party apps which do that.
When you are holding it it wont just slide, but if you're pulling out of a pocket for example, it probably will. But since I keep my phone in a belt holder, I don't have this problem.
Well 7390 is more of a fashion-class phone, with some features, like 3g or crappy 3mp camera. n72 is more of a multimedia device class phone. n72 has a better camera, Symbian OS (of which you might never take advantage of, think of it). However 7390 has 3g and stero speakers. I personally would take n72, only because of the camera and Symbian OS, but you should really think of what you will use your phone for first, and then post again, ok ?
Type in *#0000# . Maybe you know what is the newest software available for this phone ?
It doesn't start ? You should install another one, from a different sis file. You can't do much here.
1. Formatting code ? You mean *#7780# ?
2. I believe all apps, pictures, videos and everything else stored on the PHONE MEMORY will be deleted. But it might be that MMC card will be emptied too, so I suggest removing it before formatting.
3. If we're talking about the same code, just type it in the stand-by screen.
1. As far as I know, it's impossible.
2. You must install a 3rd party sound recorder. The one on the phone can't record over 1 minute (like on most smartphones, I don't understand why). There are many free sound recorders on the net, use Google.
1. In General profile, the current date is displayed in the screen. But when chaging the profile other than General, the date is replaced by the profile name. Is there any way to display date even if profile is changed?
2. To record the sound, is there any option other than Menu>Office>Recorder? Can we record sound and video for more than 1 minute?