RAF, 18 Sep 2008i've used many phones...to me this was the best...awesome phone...speakers are rockin...the 3.... moreWhat size card are you using in your N73 phone? I was hoping to use a 4gb, but it says on the Nokia site to use a 2gb.
hi users can someone help me in how to organize my music player,because they arent in order,when i go to listen to musik,it goes first nr 1 then 20 and return to 10.please help
Bheks, 19 Sep 2008Hey guys what can I do so that my N73 can be able to accept .sis applications. I've downloaded... morea lot of the themes dont work from mobile9.
you did slected the phone right? if you do that 75% of the themes actually work and can be installed on youere N73. Ive downloaded lots of them there.
Can anyone help me with an application of a watch that I can set once to wake me up everyday at a certain time. The N73 is annoying cos I have to set the wake-up alarm every night.
Hey guys what can I do so that my N73 can be able to accept .sis applications. I've downloaded themes from Mobile9 (S60 3rd Ed. themes)but my phone does not accept them. Help!!!!!
RAF, 18 Sep 2008i've used many phones...to me this was the best...awesome phone...speakers are rockin...the 3.... moreTherefor they have the N82 ;)
But I do agree, the bodywork of N73, and then HSDPA 3.6 and WiFi. Dont need GPS.
Then the phone will be perfect!
i've used many phones...to me this was the best...awesome phone...speakers are rockin...the 3.2 megapixel camera takes really nice pictures...applications are really good...i use the music edition one...one thing is that i wish we cud expand it to 8 gb...nokia shud remake this phone wid wlan and extended memory
though i have enough memory in n73 but still after reciving a file it say delete some itom what is the problem.dear n 73 user use total call record for recording call it is the best .i already use it.
Yamii, 18 Sep 2008up to this time im still having problem what phone should i buy, latest phones isnt as great a... moreN73 for sure.
Battery is good, OS a bit slow but if you install youre apps on your memory card it already makes a bit better!
It supports GPS if you by the Nokia GPS antenna, as an accesory, thus it-s not embedded.
up to this time im still having problem what phone should i buy, latest phones isnt as great as the older models. n70 & n73 ME has downside yet still great.
N70: -battery life
N73: -Changing of models housing (case)
those who have this units, could you please help me which is the best. thanks.
Does this handset supports GPS if we download Nokia Maps in it .....does it supports Skype .....can we hide te videos in a particular folder i such a way that it should be deleted from gallery ....where can i get free wallpapers ,themes and games for my N73
1.does the phone supports GPS fuction if we download Nokia maps in it .......does it supports skype....can videos be saved in folders in such a way that it should be deleted from gallery ....where can i download free themes and games for my N73.
Hi people I ve got this phone for last 1 month ...my questions
1. where can i downloads free games and themes on this handset
2. can we hide the video clips in a folder ... i such a way that its only seen in that folder and gets deleted form Gallery
3.the web function is running very slow is it because of my service provider
4.Does this phone supports GPS functinos as I can see a nokia maps logo in the menu
5.can we record teh conversation while speaking with someone on call ....which i had in my Sony Ericsson K750i
can you please mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, i have a N73 and a Sony Ericsson K800i and would like to post my opinion :) "N73 VS K800i/K790i"
1) OvERALL BuILD QuALITY, "K800i WiNS" the panels for N73 are fading off by 8th month joystick and camera cover giving complaint but K800i still intact.
2) DiSPLAY,"K800i WinNS" N73 is not as crisp and clear as K800i
3) ExTERNAL SpEAKER "N73 WiNS" Superb Dual Speaker gives best effects and quality and is unbeatable to the K800's single speaker as it distorts later and u hav to be choosy with ringtones..
4) ApPLICATIONS "N73 WiNS" with Symbian OS you have tons of stuff to download for N73 but OS downloads for K800 is very limited
5) CaMERA PiCTURE QuALIY "K800i WiNS" the picture print that you take out is mush clear on a K800
6) MuSIC "K800i WiNS" the clarity and bass of this fone is much better than a N73(use of Walkman headphones with K800 will ROCK) eg.HPM-82 or HPM-88
7) MeMORY SLOT ExPANSION "K800 WiNS" in this fone i use 2gb,4gb and 8gb M2 card with ease no hang or lagg, but in N73 only upto 2gb can b expanded and the fone delays already..(M2 cards R ExPENSIVE)
8) BaTTERY BaCKUP "K800 WiNS" by hearing to music continously K800 stays more than a day, but N73 stays less than a day
9) N73 is more costly than K800 and is more demanded..
I hope i have helped, i have told just as i have experienced with both fones myself and from my user friends.. thankyou..
Titanx, 16 Sep 2008Can any one tel me how can i hide my image in nokia n73 me. I have tried file hide its not wor... moreHello titanx u can hide ur pictures by sending ur pictures to system folder.generally system folder hidden by default.so to access system use explore software from lonely cat games.be care ful don't change name of any folder in system.just copy and paste pictures in system folder