Really Great Phone, but made with really low quality materials... joystick is a toy. Not 2 months, and already feels bad... sticks and sometimes doesn't work properly... Thinking to spend a bit more and jump to N95, joystickless beauty....
Well.. In my opinion, everyone got bored with one mobile. I can give one example to you.. For me mobile is just like toy. Each month, I change my mobile. So you can count in 12 months - 12 mobile. No one can get all stuff in one mobile. Myself, I never though, I will stop. But now I am very happy about N73IE. It's going to 4 month and until now i haven't change my mobile.
CIF video recording?? - the "inferior" 6234 does VGA video recording so a step in that respect
Its an amazing Phone.
Supports all the major features and functionalities.
Really Happy to choose it over the others in the market.
The only turn off till now is the Camera Shutter which tends to become loose with time and use.
Recommemnded to those who are looking for a Music and a Good Camera phone.
I bought and sold it for half the price after 1 week of using N73 and bought SE-K810 WHY?
1. N73 iss Series 60 which is slow SE-K810 is quick
2. N73 got big speakers but has no quality SE-K810 is WOW
3. N73 and K810 has 3.2 MP camera although N73 has Carl Zeiss optics even than K810 has far more better quality pictures, y? because Nokia uses more compression which results in poor quality output
4. N73 has a poor layout of keypad making it difficult to type, K810 has prominant buttons, one can type without even looking at it.
5. N73 multifunction/multitasking option fails to trap music player well K810 no complains.
6. N73 series 60 doesn't allow user with the recent contact access while messaging, user has to scroll the addressbook to find sender in case of frequent SMS to same contact well SE is smart.
7. N73 big screen it very impressive but very fragile too so handle with CARE but with K810 have fun boys.
8. N73 has poor built quality SE is very good.
You can buy N73 but you will get bored evantually
After using N73 for 1 year I hardly can swap it for another one although I need to because it glitches after 2 times swimming in the pool. :) And Nokia doesn't offer any alternative for it.
I used both N73 normal and ME. Then I switched to N95 but somehow it could not impress me so I got back to N73. But this time I got N73 SE (Special edition)Do you guyes ever heard about this phone (I didn't)It's price is more than N73 ME here in Pakistan. In fact I liked this edition. It is stable, no "memory full" problems. Construction seems to me much better than ME. The color is light green and the packing box is also with the same color. Although, since last one week, I have not face a single problem, I still want to know where this phone came from. Official Nokia site is silent.
The best phone Nokia has ever introduced. contains all the features that a smartphone should have. it surely leads the Nseries.
No competition in market till today(3/10/07).
I wana ask whether the audiojack (to move channels or songs) cannot be used if the phone is locked and/or in standby mode(screen turn black)?
this phone is AWESOME...its sooo cool had it for a yr now n its workin like brand new :)
Nothing compares to this phone! Just always amazed with its features. Nokia Rules!
hey carl zeiss effect the lens it becomes more better quality in taking pictures. i am getting this !!!!!!! :D after a long time...
This is the best mobile for rough use. i recommend this one a 1000 times. This was grabbed by one monkey in a zoo and he tried his best to destroy it for alomost an hour. Maximum damage suffered was that of camera cover and one scratch near the camera lens but not on the lens fortunately. East or West Nokia N73is the best!!!!!
this is a great phone seen in my life and its pic quality is very very good in nokia handsets this is one of the best set in nokia N sereis N 95 is good but costly
as i mentioned earlier i have a small problem. when i listen to my songs, i can only change my volume with the zoom in/out button on the side of my phone. many reviews and other pictures show that while listening to one of your songs, you could also change it on the screen with a volume bar at the bottom and the play, stop and pauze buttons on the left. please help!!!!!