its excellent i have it of 6 per month ago so far but i didnt had any problem with that.i love it
Ya, ur problem is use mp3 to massepe alert ok then jus go to menu>tool>file man>
or choose to ur fev mp3 and options>move to tone thats it.
hi previous nokia fans,
u hav given dis big description but u hav't differentiated between sound. i mean which is louder n gives givs great music experience.
after all music maks BIG difference . . .
i have n73 music edition with latest firmware late me contrast with its competitor phone sonyerricson K800
all information is get from many website and my own research a must know info !!
1) cyber shot good quality yes
2) image stabilizer yes fast snapshot
3) anti hand-shake yes image will not get blur
4) night picture and various condition use : yes with xenon flash u can use in any condition good taking night picture
5) micro mode acceptable
6) taking picture in sequence mode 7 shot max (K810)
total score 9/10
1) carl optic lens image quality acceptable
2)image stabilizer NO
3) anti hand-shake NO
4) night photo and led flash BAD the picture got alot of noise in unacceptable level
5)taking photo in sequence mode 2 max - bad
total score 4/10
1) playing video in K800 bad in rendering and small screen ONLY
2) video recording 174x144 normal quality but consume less space for video
3) good sound quality in listening radio and music in earphone
4) radio in RDS
5) Unlimited video recording and sound recording
total score : 8/10
1) good in playing video in phone But actually no body want to waste movie in phone
2)video recording format 364x244 normal quality got alot of noise compare to sony consume alot space
3)sound quality lack of bass quality not good and music are soft and noisy
4) limited video recording and voice recording
total score : 6/10
1) nice and fast menu interference but support less 3rd party software
2) battery life very good last 2 1/2 days normal use and fast charge
3) compact and small size and design are great (k810 +/- K810)
4) many supported smooth and quality games
total score : 7/10
1) slow menu interference but support several 3rd party software
2) battery life 20% less than sony k800 and slow charging
3)frustrating loose camera cover lens and big shape
4) many software problem and phone goes slow when install many application
total score : 6/10
and k800 boot up time are faster than n73 so think before u choose to buy a new cell phone
i dont agree with u, because nokia n73 is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very superb superb superb superb superb superb superb superb superb superb superb superb best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best
anyone could tell me which firmware of N73 MUSIC EDITION is much better. the built in one or the new one... or can anyone tell me the updates of the new frimware to the older one? Thanks in advance... ^_^
May i know N73(ME) can assign MP3 for message tone?i cant set it...can anyone teach me?
is it possible to choose any music(mp3) as message alert?
if yes, how?
Does anyone know whether a 4GB SDHC card is compatible with The N73? If anyone out there could direct me to a link which confirms this I'd really appreciate it.
Must be the worst phone ever. In the old Nokias you could set the alarm on your chosen days. BUT the N73 needs to be setted everyday, totally sucks!