i am a chinese user but i rarely use my n73 ME earphone to listen to music until one day i go outstation so i load some music in it
after listen to the music a while........
i started to fell whether my N73ME is faulty ??
1) the music volume is damn low !!!
2) the music quality sucksssssssssss..... big time
3) the music voice clarity sucksssssssssss big time some songs i can only hear blur...blur...blur can even heard what the singer sing
4) in some part of the songs i can hear some tiny noise at the background of the music !!
5) i bring back to the handphone shop they say the quality of the N73 ME is like that want !!
I really Dunno what nokia are doing nowadays making such........ phone ...no strength to comment anymore i will sell this phone and using back my cheap mp3 player but can produce better sound and listen to the music in my computer using philips SHP2700 headphone
or i will check out sony walkman product hmm.... maybe will buy k800 or k850 cheap quality ensured and reliable...
i hope you all understand my english
in my opinion nokia are only using a N series brand name to make money only but they are no match with sony K800 or K850 in any features and performance
non of the basic features is better than K800 dont talk about s60 (series60 means MYPIT) = make your phone into trouble...
my mobile revolution motorola E365, 6600, 6630, n73..... NEXT sure sony product(japan technology)
I'm a newbie to s60 phones...
How do I use my headset's button to "skip" songs when playing mp3 via the music player?
Like with my old n6233, by pressing on the headset button, it'll skip to the next song.
Also; is there anyway to update my Australian software to the "Hong Kong" ver in order to read chinese?
hi i am nitin i lost my nokia N73 mobile phone .what should be do.any kind of option to find my mobile
big problem wid this set when ever you switch it off &on asks you to adjust date & time,ohhhhhhhhh
these are the change log of the new firmware of NOKIA N73
- FOTA (Flashing Over The Air)
- Bluetooth Stereo
- A2DP Support
- Dial-up over IR
- Lifetimer Reset for reflashed phones
- Vibra Boot notification
- Configurable Flash setting function for Camera
- Secure Formatter with TCB and All-Files capabilities
- N Series Music Player replaces S60 Music Player
- Online Album included
- Active Standby + UI Grid layout + application locations changed in-line
with Pre-Space UI layout.
- Weather Deck wording alignement
- Spurious “Out of Memory” indications
- Icons and text in Application Shell
- Icon in “Catalogs”
- Folder validity updates
- Alarm clock function, when handset is turned off
- Active Standby Shortcut 6 function
- Quick Office “Save” options
- Bluetooth search “Searching for Devices”
- Camera can not be launched if RAM is low.
- Music player - Indicator appears on the idle state background, after
saving a music track
- Phone reboots if wrong memory card password is entered
- Memory card details are not read correctly if the card is locked by DUV
- Tutorial – Occasional malfunction
- Music player starts when BT stereo headset is switched OFF
- Unable to create FOTA Server profile
- "System Error" occurs when trying to synchronize after restoring the
backed up info.
- "App. Closed: Device manager" is detected after exiting from New
server profile view.
- Gallery crashes or phone reboots when moving rocker after making a
new album in gallery
- Long name for messaging settings makes messaging unusable
- Online Print improvement.
- Streaming improment for H3G
now available on the NSW.
i need some comments and suggestions.. will i be satisfied to buy n73 music edition? is it better compared to the sony ericssons w850i? pls reply to my email.. thanks so much for the infos.. take care all =)
to marvin, feature wise n73 far outweighs 6500. N73 is the better choice.
have this phone and n70 i like the n73 better and it runs faster...man the camera is off the hook the 3.2pix is not that much difference than 5pix of n95.......sounds great i made it a a music phone firmware update it has loudness option and stereo widening the normal n73 dont have it with those option my phone is louder and clearer...awesome i have alot of phones i think this is one of the best one i have...infared too hehe
i bought it 1 week back but it hangs regularly and service dont give me services well . i will not purchase nokia , motorola is better tahn nokia
is there any new software version available for N73 than 3.07???????
I need some help!
Well, acutally, i want to get the 6500 slide but i saw that phone, also amazing and i'd like to know wich one is the best.
could u answer me??
just got a new one!hehehe! i love this n73 so much.....i found it cute and too user-friendly...
i own of nokia n73 me ,but i wanna see fuul screen play back video of my n73 how to make it full screen play back video like my old phone 6630 thaks
The channels are for midi not the loudness. More channels allow more instrument to play in a midi. MP3 Loudness has nothing to do with channels. But i can say that nokia plays midi files loud but SE plays it soft.