these are the change log of the new firmware of NOKIA N73
- FOTA (Flashing Over The Air)
- Bluetooth Stereo
- A2DP Support
- Dial-up over IR
- Lifetimer Reset for reflashed phones
- Vibra Boot notification
- Configurable Flash setting function for Camera
- Secure Formatter with TCB and All-Files capabilities
- N Series Music Player replaces S60 Music Player
- Online Album included
- Active Standby + UI Grid layout + application locations changed in-line
with Pre-Space UI layout.
- Weather Deck wording alignement
- Spurious “Out of Memory” indications
- Icons and text in Application Shell
- Icon in “Catalogs”
- Folder validity updates
- Alarm clock function, when handset is turned off
- Active Standby Shortcut 6 function
- Quick Office “Save” options
- Bluetooth search “Searching for Devices”
- Camera can not be launched if RAM is low.
- Music player - Indicator appears on the idle state background, after
saving a music track
- Phone reboots if wrong memory card password is entered
- Memory card details are not read correctly if the card is locked by DUV
- Tutorial – Occasional malfunction
- Music player starts when BT stereo headset is switched OFF
- Unable to create FOTA Server profile
- "System Error" occurs when trying to synchronize after restoring the
backed up info.
- "App. Closed: Device manager" is detected after exiting from New
server profile view.
- Gallery crashes or phone reboots when moving rocker after making a
new album in gallery
- Long name for messaging settings makes messaging unusable
- Online Print improvement.
- Streaming improment for H3G
now available on the NSW.
i need some comments and suggestions.. will i be satisfied to buy n73 music edition? is it better compared to the sony ericssons w850i? pls reply to my email.. thanks so much for the infos.. take care all =)
to marvin, feature wise n73 far outweighs 6500. N73 is the better choice.
have this phone and n70 i like the n73 better and it runs faster...man the camera is off the hook the 3.2pix is not that much difference than 5pix of n95.......sounds great i made it a a music phone firmware update it has loudness option and stereo widening the normal n73 dont have it with those option my phone is louder and clearer...awesome i have alot of phones i think this is one of the best one i have...infared too hehe
i bought it 1 week back but it hangs regularly and service dont give me services well . i will not purchase nokia , motorola is better tahn nokia
is there any new software version available for N73 than 3.07???????
I need some help!
Well, acutally, i want to get the 6500 slide but i saw that phone, also amazing and i'd like to know wich one is the best.
could u answer me??
just got a new one!hehehe! i love this n73 so much.....i found it cute and too user-friendly...
i own of nokia n73 me ,but i wanna see fuul screen play back video of my n73 how to make it full screen play back video like my old phone 6630 thaks
The channels are for midi not the loudness. More channels allow more instrument to play in a midi. MP3 Loudness has nothing to do with channels. But i can say that nokia plays midi files loud but SE plays it soft.
To Chris,unfortunately u cant change font size cause symbian is like that
of course n73 louder then w550 cause n73 included 60 channel and w550 with only 40. if compare quality then i not assure with
I have a n73 now and i wonder would it be louder then the sony ericsson w550i with two speakers too coz i want to versus my friends w550 when my school reopens.
i had a Nokia 6680 loved it upgraded it to the N73 ME love it, pic's are the best i've seen music quality is tops so clear even at max volume, joystick takes some getting used other than that all good, great phone
Alright someone tell me which cell phone has the better Audio quality and options this N-73 Music edition OR the Sonyericcson w880i?